Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Chris woke up a little later then the other two. He saw that neither of them were there and heard talking outside. He wondered, Should i eavesdrop on them...or just go outside? He thought his best bet would to go outside and be a regular person you see everyday that wants to engage in a conversation. Chris walked out and said to the two," Morning sunshines what a good afternoon so far. Not a monster in sight. By the way to either of you who don't know me, I'm Chris Orinday, mage apprentice to the Elder of Mysidia."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Zomosa would wake up his his bed and sit up on his bed his usaully pointy hair was much messyier now but he felt refreshed none the less he would pick up his pack and start to walk down the striars and head to the pub and buy some breakfeast he would quickly eat it and head outside the Pub and before he would leave the the village he would buy a map and as soon as he got out of the Village he would wave his left hand still holding the map with his right he would summon a Chocobo and head off the the mountain again with his Chocobo speeding off he was looking for those strangers who he met yesterday

those guys where a weird bunch maybe they know something about the Sacred stones!.....In my dreams... O well I might as well ask

and he would continue on his Chocobo at high speeds heading the the mountain looking for anyone he saw yesterday
Back to top Go down
Almost Blue
Small Stream
Almost Blue

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Raikou_Gilgamesh wrote:
He finishes his drink and then moves to sit across from her. "Hello, lovely. You seem... interesting."

Adelaide picked up her glass, and finished what was left of her beverage, before smiling to the man who attempted to be a gentleman to the her. "Sorry dear, you're a little too late..and perhaps in a different league.." she commented, eying the mans attire.

"Regardless, I'm leaving." she noted, eying a rich-looking old man across the bar, who was making his way outside. "Good luck with..whatever, darling~" she flattered, as she put her jacket on and grabbed her gloves from the table.
Smiling as she left, she made her exit from the pub, and glanced at the old man she saw leaving the pub earlier. He was standing near the waters edge, grasping a jeweled staff as he stared at the water.
Closer inspection, Addie confirmed mentally that the old man was in fact carrying a small jeweled rod, as he watched the tiny harmless monsters frolic in the bushes.

She casually made her way over next to the old man, smiling as she stood innocently at his side.
With his age, the old man could only move slowly when it came to glancing at the woman.
He smiled brightly, thinking that he was glad he wasn't the only one that enjoyed the peaceful side of monsters.
Adelaide smiled back at the man, as she slowly began to cast a confuse spell with her hands behind her back. The old man's vision began to blur, as she slowly lost balance, falling to his knees before falling to the side, mumbling to himself.
"Pfft..easiest catch ever.." she commented, reaching down and taking the mans jeweled staff, before walking off into the bushes.
She stopped mid-way, looking back as she hid slightly behind a tree.
Something in her was telling her to make amends for what she's done, but having more willpower than most women her age, Adelaide merely threw an Esuna toward the man, before leaving the town, heading north to Toroia Castle.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Raikou stands after Adelaide leaves. "Wow... just blow me off without a second thought, huh?" He casts Golem on humself, mostly for the blink spell, turning invisible. He follows Adelaide as she confuses and heals the old man. "How odd... She acts like a tough girl without a care in the world... but she wont hesitate to help those she hurt. In a way. I wonder what goes through this womans mind. A dark aura, or a light one? Time can only tell. Regardless, I need that crystal she has... assuming my summons didnt screw this up. Again."

Five years ago...

A town is engulfed in flames, people burning, and people crying over their lost ones. Raikou searches frantically for a crystal Bahamut told him was near. He was forced to leave before the fires consumed him too, flying up on Bahamut. "Damn it, Bahamut. I couldn't find it... Wait what? What do you MEAN you didnt like the way the town smelled? Did you burn this town cause it smelled weird?!"

Present day...

Raikou shakes his head. "I still cant believe he did that..."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 am

Zomosa has been looking for themfor awhile but he hadnt spoted the group he met earlier maybe theyhad already left? regardless he would wave his hands and the Chocobo would dissapear and Zomosa would land Saftly on the ground and he would pull a book out and open it it wasnt really a normal book the things in this book were forbidden magic... like NEO Bahamut he would open the book to the 2nd to lastspell he needed to learn he was never even knew these spells existed a few years agohe though but why was he thinking about finding this book? He remebered it just like it was a week ago....maybe 6 days whatever

3 years Earlier....

Zomosa had walked into the library researching summons again so he could practice he was getting bored recently he had even learned ancient summons yet he felt they werent enough but none the less he would have learned all of them by now but they did need work so he would start roaming the library for books to help his research on his summons he wanted to master Magus the most powerful Summon but then he would stumble on his feet and ram into the side of a shelf making it slide over and as Zomosa would fall onto the floor a strange book that was hidden behind the shelf in the wall

would rub his head yelling out "Dear Bahamut that hurt!" and he would look around... lucky him no one was around to hear and he would look at the floor to see what had fallen down it was a strange book thats original title had been erased and replaced with the words "Forbidden" burned on it in stead he would ignore this for some reason and open the book and see all the strange symbols.... he didnt reconize any of them! "What the crap is this?" he would look around still no one in sight.. "Well....I might as well figure out what this book is and has in it...." and he would put the book in hissackand move the shelf back and he would return to his house and start studing the book trying to figure out what the symbols meant.....

3 months later...

Zomosa would have finally figured out all the Symbols in the book and learned what was inside it! They were summons with incredible powers! this is what he had been looking for! If he could Master all of these he would be trurly stong! He could help the world with his summons he could have a fan club!....okay okay okay he thought to himself...you've learned in your life selfishness doesnt lead to any good! he had ot make sure the powers of these spells could defend the good! but there was one problem with his plans....these summons where impossiblly hard to learn! how to perform them was pages long it wasnt as though it would take hours to summon one but these symbols were still very confusing even when translated he would wonder how long it would take him to master these?

5 months later....

Zomosa would be holding his own party by himself with himself in the forest as NEO Bahamut stood before him he had finally master the spell! It was truly incredable the regular Bahamut would barley stand a chance against this Creature! but he had looked back on the time it took him to learn this spell even with his great skill it took him 5 months and he still had 3 left? he would open the book and read the word in the strange symbols and read them "....Alexander?"

back to the present.

Zomosa would flip through the pages and open the book to the words "ZERO Bahamut" he had been working on this spell for half a year but he still couldnt control ZERO Bahamut ethier he di nothing and dissapeared or would fire off a blastin a random place! the size of ZERO Bahamut was truly massive so it was easy to understand how it would be hard to control bu then he would wonder.. he had looked at the last summon once but it read "Knights of the Round table" but how could there be anything stronger than a Super Enhanced Summon God? It musthave been almost impossible to learn... but no matter he would look back to ZERO Bahamut and do his training on learning it as he continued to walk around the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:18 am

Syton shoke the mans hand and then let go

"I need more power." Syton said to his friends

"I was too weak to protect the village and now I obviously need more power. Do you know of any place this is possible to grant such power?" Syton asked Zyne

He sat down hoping for anything.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:34 am

Zyne hesitated but finally spoke, "I know of a holy place that might enhance your spells and sword a bit. Come with me up the mountain." Zyne leads the two strangers up the mountain to the Chamber of the Spirit and stops.

"Only those of pure heart may enter this holy place. Be ready to be tested, I shall go first and seek an audience..." Zyne enters alone and kneels in front of the alter. "Oh Great Spirit, I seek an audience."

The Spirit of Ordeals appears in front of Zyne, "Greetings Magnus the Younger, what is it you request of me this day?"

Zyne halted in his speech, fighting back the memories of the night before and the tears they try to bring. Regaining his sense of self he speaks, "There is a man who is of the Holy Order of Paladins, seeking assistance in enhancing his power. He tried to save the village but was not strong enough....neither was I. I am the last of the Order now, Sir. I must make right the wrongs of this world. A crystal shard that had been in my family's home when the fires first came five years go spoke to me. It has given me the skills of a Master Mystic Knight, and I shall use these skills to defeat the wickedness plaguing the world. I came to pay my respects and to ask one final boon from you...to help this man in his quest for good."

The Spirit thought for a moment and spoke, "Bring him to me Zyne my son, and I shall assist him. And I give you this," A sword and sheath appeared from the mists, "This is the Ekustaz, brother sword to your father's Zatsuke, which I gave him upon graduating his trials. It seems you are more than ready. With both blades you truly have become the Grand Master of the Mystic Knights, sadly you are also the last. There will be no more after you are gone young one. Find the strength of the blades, they will bring you great help in times of need."

Zyne takes the blade and hefts it, while drawing the Zatsuke. Both were of the same material, the Zatsuke a brighter gleam where the Ekustaz seemed to draw in light. "Thank you, sir. I will not fail. I may never return but know my heart lies with this mountain and with those who have been with me this life of mine." Zyne salutes using both swords, and goes to the paladin.

"He is ready for you Sir Paladin. Be polite and honorable, and he shall teach you things you never knew before." Zyne stated, and walked a small distance away to practice with his new sword.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:49 am

Zomosa would have look up after practing his Spells and see the men walking up the mountain and he would put his book away memorzing what he had learned as he Summoned Neo Bahamut and would run up his back and tell him to fly up but by the time he had summoned NEO Bahamut and flown to the top of the mountain one of the men had gone into a cave he would land near one in a Golden Armour and he would say "Okay NEO bahamut thats enough for now thanks for the quick ride" and he would jump off him and as he landed NEO Bahamut would Dissapear and Zomosa would be next to the Strange Man waving at him

"Hello there Sir." he would have a common smile on his face but he was acting strange for some reason
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:02 am

Zyne stops his swordplay practice and sheaths both of the weapons. He looks at this man and ponders, Could this be another dark sorcerer? No his aura does not seem that of one of the darkness...not like the other riding a dragon.

"Greetings, I am Zyne, a humble swordsman. Who might you be sir, to have powers over a being such as that?" Zyne bows and salutes the dragon, showing it a great amount of respect.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 am

would look at the man in bewildermeant ((Fail Spelling but you get the idea)) "Me? Im just a common Ancient Summoner of course I AM one of the best" he wouldnt mention the book though on the book it WAS Forbbiden magic after all "The names Zomosa...I saw you ealier but you were sleeping.. what happened here anyways?"

NEO Bahamut would stand still just waiting for it masters next Command but as it saw Zyne bow Nod it would bow its head...a sign a fellow respect maybe?
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 am

Zyne begins to tell the tale of what happened, keeping complete secret of his true self and skills, and retell the tale.

"And thats all of it. I'm on my way to find this fiend and defeat him for my family and friends I lost..." Zyne looked down and sat, needing to rest his mind and body for a while. "I need to meditate, once the paladin is done, we leave." Zyne stabs both blades into the ground beside him, one on each side and sits cross legged. He begins to meditate and pray.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 am

Zomosa would blink a few times after this was said he didnt expect this man to tell him all this but... he had learned something about a powerful stone that had lost its power! could this be it? but first he would adress the deaths... and he was startign to get angry at the summoner who did this!"Wow... thats sorry to here about the people.. and to think I made it out without a Scratch....and he was using summons eh? How DARE he use summons for evil! I might use Forbibben summons! but never for evil! thats it Ive Decided Im coming with you! I cant stand for this!" well I guess I didnt tell him the whole truth about me wanting the stones and all... well he was honest with me... "and well... you were talking about a stone that had lost its power... you see Im looking for them.... but that wont stop me fight fighting!" little did he realized he just said his Summons were forbidde...also he just wanted something to do mostly this was his chance to do good in the world!
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:38 am

((FYI, light here means good and holy, and all of Issac's actions will be done with his left arm until written otherwise.))

Issac wakes slowly wakes up from his morning nap, only to see the only person he doesn't want to see at all...

''Sweetie~.... get up before I stab you in the chest'' said the beautiful woman infront of him.
''Can't I take my morning naps anymore?'' Issac muttered while getting on his feet.
''Of course you can... Only, why are you napping in the town where the light shines the most?'' She asks, trying to hold her temper.
''Research.'' He answers boldly, while scratching his back.
''Research? What are you looking for in the light hmm~? You should be killing them! To exterminate the light, that's what I RAISED you to do!'' Lilith grabs his cloak and starts shaking him violently.
He grabs her arms and streches them away, placing his face infront of hers. ''You didn't RAISE me, you AREN'T my mother, you're mainly a pain in the butt.'' He releases his grip from Lilith's arms. ''Besides, I think you will love what I'm researching on.''
Lilith starts to walk away. ''You'd better explain yourself, and it'd better be a good reason too, Sweetie~.''
''Simply put, I'll leave you with this for now. I'm looking for something that's 'Lost in the light'.'' He says, while placing his hood over his head.
''Lost in the light? What, you want to die so badly that you'll go into the light? That SOMETHING should better be important.'' Lilith says, then dissappears into the shadows.
''Damn that old hag, if she's as old as I think she is, then a little history would be useless.''
''I HEARD THAT!'' Lilith's voice echoes from the shadows.

Tch... Issac heads out of Mysidia heading toward Mt. Ordeals. I just need to get some information from the light, that's all. Besides, if I'm near it, it will surely react to the Seed of Darkness.

18 years ago.... ((Bloody scene coming up, soft-hearted people please look away.))

''Boy, I can feel your fighting spirit, you've yet to develope that talent... If you want to save yourself and your sister, then become my puppet.'' Lilith says, while staring at the two severly injured children. ''Become my puppet, and you'll fight who ever you want, you'll gain more power than you could imagine.''
''Don't listen to her Issac!'' Issac's sister yells, while trying to stand up, but falls down immediately. ''Run Issac! Run if you can!''
The boy looks down,
my legs... won't move... ''I... I'm sorry sis, if it can save both of us, then fine! I accept old hag!''
Lilith smiles, and walks to the boy. ''Hehe, not fleeing? Oh well...'' She crouches down, and raises the boy's head. The boy could barely hear his sister anymore, the last thing he heard that night, was...
''Sorry, but you'll have to die first, for calling me an old hag. '' Lilith riped his chest open, and placed a little seed that attached itself to his heart. All the sister could do was to look at the ground and yell.

Present day....

Thinking back to that day, I regret my choice
Back to top Go down
Almost Blue
Small Stream
Almost Blue

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 am

Standing against a tree truck, Adelaide merely watched as a pair of Hydra's took on a group of Treant, easily dismissing them, before attacking and poisoning eachother.
She watched the two hydra's slowly die from the poison, while maintaining her control over them from afar.
Sighing lightly, seeing that her fun was over for now, Adelaide pushed off from the tree, and turned to leave.

"You ready to party?" A shadowed voice questioned.
Adelaide scanned the area manually, looking for the voice that taunted her.
"I don't think you are.." A second voice questioned from a different hidden location.
Growing annoyed, she braced herself in a stance she learned from watching the monks in Fabul.
"If you were, you wouldn't be standin' there all like that~" the man commented, walking out from behind a tree.

"Ugh..Bandits? **** and here I thought I was in trouble.." She replied, lowering her stance to a casual one, as she grinned toward him.
"Oh you're in more trouble than you th--" his threat was interrupted by a thrust of force that made the man fly through the air, and bounce off a tree, stripping off some of the bark.
She immediately dashed over to the man, placing her sharp heel to his neck as she glanced about the area looking for the other bandits. She knew there had to be atleast one more, that she heard.
"Abandoning your comrade?.." she broadcasted into a seemly empty forest. "Come on~.. If you pay me, I might let you all live.." she threatened, placing her gloved hands onto her slender hips.

Waiting a few more moments, a man screamed "Get her! now!" , before leaping from a higher branch with a broadsword in hand. Two younger bandits leapt from another tree, surrounding the area as best as they could.
Grinning wider, she twisted her body, until a snap was heard from beneath her foot. She threw a low level levitation spell toward the man leaping from the branch, just enough to throw him off, and cause him to completely miss as he came down. Regardless, Adelaide was already dashing from the area toward one of the knife-wielding bandits, charging a Haste spell.
Adelaide released the spell, slowing time around her, according to her perception.
Dashing to the side of the young bandit, she jabbed her elbow into the side of his head, forcing him into the tree beside him, before dashing toward the other young bandit.
By this time, their remaining bandit-commander was still just getting up off the ground, as she mugged her young target into near comatose.
The haste spell ended, as she was charging another spell.

"Y-you..you're a monster!" The Bandit-commander shouted as he stared at his fallen comrades. "Wh....You Biiiitch!" he shouted louder, pulling out a small bomb from his pouch. "DIE!" he condemned as he whipped the bomb toward the woman.
Surprised by this random turn of events, she hadn't had an appropriate spell prepared, resulting in slight panic.
"****.." she muttered, letting go of the spell as she attempted to dash away from the pending explosion.
Lightning raged out from the explosive, thrashing against both Adelaide, and the owner of the bomb; the bandit-commander.
She tumbled across the ground, eventually rolling into a larger boulder, laying unconscious.
Unfortunately for him, the bandit was killed in the explosion.

Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:09 am

Raikou watches Adelaide from afar. "What...? This girl can't be the crystals chosen... she's a monster thats giving me goosebumps... There must be a way to take her crystal without her noticing..." He shields his eyes as the explosion happens, and watches Adelaide roll to the rock. "Well, hello. Oppurtinity is knocking, and who am I to ignore him?" He sneaks over to Adelaide and goes through her things, not taking anything but the crystal if she had it on her. If he didnt find it, he would keep looking until she woke up. If he did manage to find it, he would escape on Bahamut as usual.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 am

((I know i posted quickly, but I needed to get there ASAP, please forgive me. Besides, it's just a short post.))

Issac reached the base of the mountain after dashing his way through the monsters. Before going up the mountain, the shadows started to bend into a message.
Your on your own? Heh, Mountain, you may just be my little haven for a short while. He begins his assent of the mountain, with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 am

would have just been waiting arounf for the other guy to come out of the cave as he saw some one come up the mountain and he would start to walk over to and edge close to him and he would tell NEO Bahamut to come closer as he would observe this person coming up but he would yell out

"HELLO THERE SIR" which would make a few rocks start tubling down at the man climbing up the mountain.

NEO Bahamut just stood there Silent watching over the Cliff at the man climbing up the mountain
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:56 am

Issac raises his head and sees rocks falling towards him. He quickly dashes out of the way of the tumbling rocks, and looks at the man and the figure beside him.
''HEY! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME THERE!!!'' He yells while shaking his fist in the air. Is.. is that a bird? Issac starts drooling at the thought of cooked birds, but then shakes his head, wipes off his drool, and continues his assent.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:04 am

Zomosa would chuckle as he yelled something but Zomosa wasnt listening and he would run up to NEO Bahamut and climb up his back and Zomosa would point to the man and say "Fly to him while we wait for the other guy to come out of the cave"

NEO Bahamut would jump of the edge and seeming float in the air and fly to Isaac showing his huge size would be revealed tto him now as he got close

Zomosa would wave at Isaac with a evilish grin on his face "Hello there I see your climbing this wreck of a mountain but why hmm?.."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:14 am

He stops in his tracks and stares at the man riding his dragon,

''To get to the shrine at the top, only it can answer my question... By the way, are you a monster tamer?'' Issac then stares the dragon in the eyes. I wonder how dragons taste like...
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:26 am

would smirk "Dragon Tamer? haha! I am no mere Dragon Tamer I am an All powerful summoner! This is NEO Bahamut his power surpasses that of the Summon God Bahamut!" he would start to look VERY Smug "But besides that I am Zomosa and Im afraid the room is in use"
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:33 am

A summoner huh? First time I actually see one, I hope other summoners aren't as annoying as he is... ''Then I'll just wait my turn.'' Issac starts his assent yet again disturbed by Zomosa. Only a few steps later, his right arm felt a stinging pain, but paid no attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:38 am

Zomosa would slowly follow Isaac up the mountain on NEO bahamut andhe would get out a book with Strange Symbols and start reading chanting a few things and wacing his hand but he would say this is isaac "Who are you anyways?"

NEO Bahamut would be slowly flying after Isaac as he climbed he thought that Zomosa was obviously trying to freak this person out
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:49 am

''A stranger.'' The pain in his arm started to became constant, but wasn't something he couldn't handle. A few skeletons poped out of the ground ahead. Issac stopped in his tracks and looked over to Zomosa.
''If that dragon is strong as you say, then a few skeletons won't be too hard to handle, wouldn't it?'' Issac would take this opportunity to see how a summoner fights, and if the summon was really as strong as he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 am

would laugh "A mear Skeleton? Tis nothing for NEO here" he would close his book and pat NEO on the head "Get destory those Skeletons eh?" and he would slide down to his back again opening the book and reading

NEO Bahamut would look at the Skeletons and he would raise his left hand slightly and the rock on the mountain would break off carrying th Skeletons into the air and as soon as they were in the air NEO bahamut would open his mouth a Golden ball of light would start to form after a secound and after a few more secound he would fire off the blast at the Skeletons Turning their bones into dust along with the rock..

Zomosa would start to look smug after this "See His power is great! and thats only an Example of his power!"

Last edited by Daxter on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next