Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ducky
River

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Syton awoke to a devestated village. He looked around for anybody but his vision was blurred. He heard a screeching noise every few seconds. He stood up and walked towards the chamber... well more like he limped. He hoped for the door to open but blacked out once more
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred....   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Chris walked away from the stranger only to see his friend black out again. He ran over there and used a Overdrive type ability that aloud him to pick up things up to 200 pounds so Chris picked him up with all his strength and went to camp to put him down softly. Chris walked out and closed the zipper on the tent. He would stand guard for him so he wouldn't get hurt more than he already is. He started to dose off. Slowly....

*Sleep*

Last edited by Derek on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Rai finishes his ether 2, and orders another. A few drinks later, he's fully charged and ready to go. He chugs a potion to heal what did hit him from those battles. "Ugh... The after taste is worst than coke... and its ok to down like ten of these? Preposterous." He shakes his head and throws the bottle away. He looks at the crystal he got. "Now what to do with you... I could keep you... give you away... or hide you." He pockets it, to decide later while he thinks. He summons Bahamut and rides him to Fabul in search of the next crystal.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Zomosa would thank his Savior as he walked away and Zomosa would countinue to climb up the mountain and he would reach the Chamber door then tottatly ignored it as he looked around now realizing he was on an Island! he would look at the 2 towns he would see the one that had been most effected by all these strange Attacks on the mountain but he would look back to the Chamber and look at it should he see what was inside? maybe someone lived there who could help him to know where he is! and he would try to enter the Chamber
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Dew Drop
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Cookie, from her room window, saw the destruction and chaos that had happened on Mt. Ordeals. Terrified, she quickly grabbed her bow and ran towards to door. I must help wherever it is needed. Quickly, she dashed out of the village and headed for the mountain with great haste. "I wonder what has happened.." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:16 am

((Fyi sorry didnt say this earlier but the village was hidden in the mountain range away from the chamber but this works lol now time to work some sorrowful story and make this an epic XD))

Zyne stumbles out of the chamber, almost running into Zomosa and blindly walks past him. He hears dying screams in the direction of his village. "No. No. NOOOOOOOOO!" Zyne screams in rage and sprints off to his village. When he arrives he sees only the son of the village elder dragging people out of the burning homes and collapsing.

"Xione, what happened here?!" Zyne demands of the small boy.

"A....dark....stranger.....he.......*sigh*" Xione breathed out with his last strength.

"Xione? XIONE?! AAARRGHHHH!!!" Zyne screams in sorrow, tears falling freely from his face. His village, his friends, his mentor....all dead. He stands up, holding his father's sword high and yells, "I swear this blood oath! I shall avenge you all. I will make him pay!" A brilliant flash appears from his pocket, and the crystal shard floats out and into the air infront of him.

"Bearer of the Crystal Shard. We have heard your oath. We admire your courage but see you lack the strength. We offer a merge. We can grant you the knowledge of your Order, but at a cost." The voice of the crystal spoke to him.

"What cost left is there...I have nothing but my memories." Zyne looks down at the bodies of the villagers.

"Once your oath is completed, you must gather the other bearers of the shards and we shall speak then." The crystal spoke yet again.

Zyne thought for a moment, "I accept." The crystal's light grew radiant and blinded him for a moment. After the light faded the crystal fell into his hand and knowledge of the ancient order flooded his mind. (Zyne has now gained mastery of the elements of Wind, Lightning, Darkness and Light) He turns and starts down the mountain slowly, looking at his father's sword and ponders what he has given up to avenge those he loved.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:39 am

((Oooh, I loved the post. You're very good at this.))

Raikou arrives at Fabul, and walks right in. He stops suddenly, and takes the shard out, which glows for as long as Zyne's glows. "I don't believe it... one of them activated their latent powers so soon? I wonder who it is... I must take care to avoid him. I dont need his crystal. But what to do with this... Oh. I know just the man to guard this for me. He is impossible to beat alone, and if I know that paladin, he will certaintly try. He left behind potential help just to fight me, after all." He goes past Fabul, and towards the ocean.

About an hour later, he jumps off Bahamut and lands on a ship piloted by a single man. "You there! Mr. Interdimensional sword collector!" The man turns around. "Hey! The names Gilgamesh! And what do you want, Mr. Darth Vader rip off?" Rai closes his eyes and counts to ten before talking. "I need you to guard something for me." He hands him the crystal. Gilgamesh chuckles. "First, I was helping a guy destroy crystals. Now I'm guarding one. Aint life ironic?"
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Syton awoke to the sharpest pains in his chest. Still night? God dammit, why am I awake?

Syton got up and walked out of his camping grounds. He didn't know what could've happened to the village atop the mountain but he wanted to.

Heh, look at the kid. He must've used all his strength to get me down here, maybe he isn't so bad after all

Syton mustered up the strength to walk up the mountain he rarely battled a thing ((Obviously cause he held the L and R buttons to flee)) because of his holy aura.

Syton walking halfway saw a man slowly coming down. In the dark he couldn't tell if the man was of Good or Evil. He kept his hand on his sword's handle.

"Stop! Who are you, and what're you doing?" he yelled
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Chris awoke in the middle of dead night. He thought it was at least around 1:00 a.m. or something. He looked inside the tent to find that he stranger was gone. ((this is about 10 minutes after Syton left)) Chris wondered what to do.Should i follow him, or go back home?he wondered. He figured the best thing to do was to find him and stick with him. He ran near him seeing a dark shadowy figure coming down. "What the-...what or who is that?" he said to the stranger. Chris pulled out his rod but hid it behind his back.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Zyne stumbled down the mountain, blood flowing from a few wounds from his battle with the Dark Swordsman and various undead he had erradicated. They proved no match to his newly honed skills but it drained him, especially since he destroyed every monster on the summit. He see's a stranger walking up the slope and heard him yell to him.

"My....name....is...Zyne. And....I......am......." Zyne trips and falls to his knees, and falls forward unconcious. The fights and stress and grief finally over came him. He had a deathlike grip on his sword, tears still streaming down his face.

((I used to run D&D for me and alot of my friends, and I love writing storylines for stuff lolz))
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Syton ran up to him using all the energy he had. Quickly he readied his cura magic and prayed for the magic to heal himself and Zyne

((Meh short post, brain block))
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:30 pm

((Duck has Writer's block xD))

Chris saw the man named Zyne fall to his knees. Chris felt something tug inside him. He saw that his bag had one last elixir and that Zyne needed it bad, but maybe the other stranger could share it with him. "Mine name is Chris, you two look like you are about to die, I have one last elixir, Both of you better share it." Chris put away his rod and grabbed his last elixir, walked up there, and opened the cork and gave it to the stranger.((Syton)) "I'm hoping...that i can be of some assistance without getting....in the way." Chris turned his back and got ready to walk back to Mysidia. hehheh a little pull on the heart strings outta let them, let me, follow them.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:05 am

Raikou rolls his eyes at Gilgamesh's remark. "Yes, yes, whatever. Just guard the crystal. Now, I have other business to attend to, and other crystals to steal." He walks off mumbling. "Of course the Great Spirit leaves them in random places... Hell of a test. Gotta do everything myself." He gets on Bahamut and rides it near Agart. "Alright Bahamut! Things are gonna get a little spicy!" They go inside the mountain range, and to the underworld. "Now... according to intel... the Dwarves know a little about the crystals." He makes his way toward the Dwarven Castle.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 am

((Well since we dont have anything really interesting going on, we shall now delve into the depths of Zyne's past mwuahahahaha. Yay for flashback nightmares XD))

Zyne groans in pain, lost in nightmares from his past that have been repeated again.

5 years ago....

Zyne walked forward and knelt in the chamber of the Spirit. He felt humbled, for today was his day of passage. He was finally going to be taking the first true steps into the Order, and his father would be so proud of him. The image of the Spirit appeared before him, like so many before but it seemed odd to him. The Spirit wasn't the way he was described by the other Mystic Knights...but then again, his father said his induction was much different as well.

"I am the Spirit of Ordeals. Welcome to my chamber Zyne Magnus, son of Kyojin Magnus. I have been awaiting this day for many moons. You know what you are here to do?" The Spirit of Ordeals smiled down at the young man, clad in cerimonial gold armor and a crown of holy light. Zyne stared in awe at the image and regained his senses swiftly.

"I do, oh honored One. But...." Zyne paused, his voice catching in his throat.

"Fear not young one, and speak what your heart knows best of all." The Spirit spoke in low soothing tones.

"I am afraid, sir. I have heard that the world despises us, and would destroy us all if it wasnt for us hiding in these mountains and being protected by you. I do not know if I truly am worthy of joining the Order." Zyne bowed his head in shame, speaking from his heart and knowing if it was true were two different things.

The Spirit chuckled and spoke again, "Arise Sir Zyne Magnus, Mystic Knight of Mana. You have passed the test."

Zyne bolted up and at attention, suprise crossing his face. "I passed? How Sir? I admitted my fear and doubts. How can one who must be strong for all be so weak of heart?"

"For it takes a strong heart to know one's own inner doubts and it takes one truly worthy to speak them outloud. You shall be the best of the mystic knights i have no doubt of that my young friend. Come visit me anytime you need guidance." The Spirit smiles and fades away into a blinding white light. When Zyne could see again he stood clad in white armor. He smiled and exited the Chamber. When he first exited he heard nothing...but soon he heard screams and smelled burning wood and flesh in the distance.

"No. No!" Zyne screamed and ran down to the village, to be cut off by a horde of undead creatures. He saw his father and mother fighting valiantly but they were devoured before he could make it through. Tears filled his eyes as he became surrounded. Clenching his fists he screamed and threw them out, "MANA BURST!" Pure unadultered magical force shot from his hands and killed anything in their path. Drained from overexerting himself, Zyne collapsed near his family. "I'm sorry Mother and Father....I should have been here." Zyne fell into unconsciousness.

Present Day....

Zyne bolts up screaming in terror and rage. He looks wide eyed around and notices the two strangers, but senses a peace about the one clad in armor. Hmm...a Paladin, I have not seen one of them since I was 5 but I am certain he is. The young one must be a mage's apprentice, I must be weary around them and not show my true power. "Must.....rest.....can.....talk......morning...." Zyne barely croaked out, the smoke still causing great pain to his throat. He stands using his sword as a crutch and helps the paladin rise from the ground. They proceed down the mountain path to the small camp and Zyne falls onto the ground in exhausted slumber.

*Sleep*
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Chris Orinday(( or what ever) walked out of the chamber where Zyne and the still unknown stranger to him as his name is slept. He was about half a mile to Mysidia and his Elder. Looks not to far to walk he thought. In about 1 hour of walking and fighting he reached Mysidia. "Finally." He mumbled. He walked to the Inn to heal up from any bruises and get some sleep. Chris walked around saying hi to his friends and walked to his Elder and also his Sensei. He told his Sensei of the things happening, "Sensei, I bring bad new and Worse news."

"What is the worse news first apprentice Chris?"

"I heard fire and a loud boom in the distance of Ordeals it may contain something, I also saw what may be a sole survivor of what lived there. He is out of breath and asleep in our tent not to far from here "

"How come you haven't checked the "distance of Ordeals" yet Chris?"

"That is the bad news Sensei, I have found some adventurers who seek good in the world and others whom are evil, I must go with them. I hope you understand, Sensei.

" I see what you mean, Young Chris. Take this Hand-me-down through the generations of Mysidia. It is a crystal that even us High Mages cannot figure out."

"Elder! Have you been eavesdropping?"

"Yes, Chris, just run along back to the adventurers you were babbling about."
Chris bowed to his elder and Sensei and ran back to the Tent hoping not to wake anyone and hid the crystal in his bag, hoping it would shine sometime like that bright light he saw.

Last edited by Derek on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Otacon said something that made me think about that...this edit.)
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Zomosa would simply blink a few times as the strange man run by him he didnt really much care about it right now he was still stuck on a unfamiliar Island and he would start to exsaime the isalnd not really hearing or taking note of the Conversation Zyne had and after looking around he would spot the town of Mysdia

"Hmm Maybe people there can tell me where I am!"

Zomosa would Raise his hands in the Air as he summon a speciall Creature of his own! NEO Bahamut to his Side and he would start to climb on NEO Bahamut and tell him where to go but first.... he would look over at the 2 the knight in gold armour sleeping and the other...

"You and the Sleeping guy need a ride?"

and if he said yes he would let them climb on and fly to Mydia

if he said no he would mearly Shurgh and fly off on his own

((If I messed up on where people where tell me.... and I did the auto fly thing since we dont really post at the same time.))
Back to top Go down
Almost Blue
Small Stream
Almost Blue

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:41 am

((As promised in my character template :D my continuation.))

Adelaide stared at the old woman with a look of disapproval, after her speech about a Legend that she figured was just useless speech of the insane. She snatched the crystal from the old woman, before whipping a sleep spell at the old woman, 'causing her to fall instantly asleep, landing on the wooden floor behind her.
She sighed slightly as she looked at the crystal in her hand, quickly pocketing it before pulling up her hood, and turning back down the stairs to the gypsy camp. Keeping her face hidden, she quickly fled from the camp to the rendezvous spot, where the rest of her party remained.

"She's over here.." a young man announced, before patting her on the shoulder, and walking with her to the center of the group.
"We were afraid you were killed, what took you so long?" The bearded man questioned, as he reached out lowering her hood.
She grinned, reaching up and pushing up her glasses that were slowly falling off her face.
"Be careful, I might have gotten cursed." She warned, grinning as she made her way passed the bearded man, to their Caravan.
She hopped up, sitting down casually, before looking back to the group. "Let's go boys, this party isn't going to move itself~" she teased, as she got comfy sitting on a small pack of hay.

Returning to Toroia, Adelaide leapt from the Caravan before they had even stopped, walking casually into town. She Made her way over to the pub and took a seat near the left corner, telling the waitress her drink order on the way.
Adelaide removed her robe, and placed it on her lap as she sat down. She then took off her tight gloves and placed them onto the table before reaching into her robes inner pocket, and pulling out the crystal. She glanced into it's core, cocking an eyebrow to the smoke she thought she could see deep inside.
"Here you are~" The voice interrupted, breaking her hypnotized stare on her treasure, forcing her to put the crystal away, as the waitress placed the drink down onto the table.
Slightly wide-eyed, she smiled to the woman and nodded her head in respect, as taught by the monks.
"Thank you dear~" she responded, before taking a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am

Syton stood up and replied "No, we're kind of busy"

He grabbed Zyne feeling refreshed from the elixir and dragged him down the mountain. When they reached camp he laid Zyne in the tent and sat down for some rest

((For everyone, days will shift next time I post, so be ready))
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 am

Zomosa would do as previously said and just Shrug and he would make NEO Bahamut fly off to the town of Mysdia looking back at the man as he climbed down the mountain "What kind of guy doesnt take a free ride on a Dragon?" but after thinking for awhile about who would trust a Stranger who came out of know where and offered him a ride on his Dragon ((O.O))
.....Its not like hes was an old man or anything! but then he would just Shrug again and look foward to see that he was already close to the town (Mysdia) and he would smile It pays to have a Dragon like NEO Bahamut! such speed! and NEO Bahamut would land infront of the town a few of the mages near the Entrance would stop him and his Strange Creature and run off.

"Hey dont run hes Friendly!"

.....they ran anyways and Zomosa would wave his hands and NEO Bahamut would Dissapear in a poof but Zomosa would fall the the ground on his feet it would hurt alittle but he was fine as he proceeded to walk into Mysdia hoping that everyone wouldnt be hiding from him and so he would go ask around where the heck he was
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:09 am

Raikou gets to the Dwarven castle, then stops before landing. "What...? Another crystal has been found? So soon? Damn it all! I'm behind schedule!" He flies back to the overworld. "Alright Bahamut... you can sense the crystals... where is the new one that was found?" Bahamut flies Raikou to Toroia, and vanishes. Raikou heads inside and goes to the pub. He sits at a table near Adelaide and watches her from behind his helmet, his eyes hidden behind the visor. He orders a drink, and pays for it with some gold out of his bag. He takes the drink and lifts the visor just enough to be able to sip it, not removing his eyes from Adelaide. "So, this is the woman who found the new crystal... Odd, she doesnt seem like one who be chosen. I know I've seen her with some thieves... I guess I'll tail her for a bit." He finishes his drink and then moves to sit across from her. "Hello, lovely. You seem... interesting."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Chris watched them mountain down the hill and saw that they ignored him. Who do they think they are, trying to abandon me? Guess I HAVE to follow them v.v Chris walked into the camp, still hiding the stone, and sat down ready to listen to them.

((Yes a shorter post then usual, but then again i wrote a TON last time...well a ton to me))

Last edited by Derek on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i wanted to)
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Zomosa would have eventually calmed the villagers down after explaining what it was but still some of them didnt really look like they trusted him still but most wouldnt really care and then he could finally ask where he was and when they awnser his jaw droped

"Mysdia? Of all the places I could have ended up I land on a Island in the middle of nowheere?"....he said under his breath but then he would smile and say thank you as he walked off to the item store to buy some ethers summoning NEO Bahamut was cheap but it sure made things faster. As soon as he finished buying his ethers he would head to the inn and buy a room for the night and so after buy his room he would set his pack on the floor and jump on his bed falling asleep after a few minutes

((He will wake up when Duck post's you know.. the next day Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Zyne continues to have fitful dreams, until he has one that stops the thrashing in his sleep.

2 Years ago.....

Zyne started walking home from the training field, feeling like he finally understands the concepts of Fire. His master had him meditate on what the element embodied, to find it in himself and use it. Mana was the easiest to learn the traits that lied behind the element. Mana was Life itself, the force that allows things to exist. Fire, the element of courage and compassion, was the most dangerous save one his master had told him.

"Zyne you must understand the elements and yourself. To rush headlong into using them before you are ready you not only place yourself in danger, but those you love as well." His stern faced master looked at his pupil with his normal icy stare. "I wont be around forever you know. So you have to learn to decipher the meanings beyond meanings alone. Now tell me, what are the traits of all the elements?"

Zyne continued to balance on his one hand, as he was required during this phase of the training. Mind and body had to be as one, strong and sure. Sweat poured from his face but he paid it no heed. "Mana is Life, its the primary source of everything living. Fire is courage and compassion, the ability to stand and face your fears and feel a kindness and love for others. Water is wisdom and serenity, to learn and be at peace with the world and yourself. Earth is inbreakable will, to take anything that comes your way. Wind is grace and curiosity, the ability to move fluidly and always look for adventure when it comes your way. Lighting is accuracy and speed, striking and moving like none other. Darkness is mystery, shrouding all in its veil of shadows. Light is hope and faith, with out those life is misery."

"Very good, now to master them you must master yourself. Thats all for today Zyne, run along...she's waiting on you." The Master chuckled and knocked his pupil off balance. Zyne rolls and jumps up and see's his girlfriend Arriana giggling at him.

"You really should keep better balance you know?" Arriana smiled and hugged Zyne. "Now your all dusty."

"As if that ever mattered to you hah hah." Zyne chuckled and kissed her gently. They walked back to the village and went home to make dinner for the two of them.

Present time

Zyne rolls over and smiles still dreaming of that day......
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 am

((Day Shift!))

Syton woke up the next morning and looked at Zyne. He was smiling, he seemed to be having a good dream

Heh, At least he's better now

Syton walked outside and stretched, his wounds healed from the Cura and Elixir. He walked over to the shore and washed his face off. He looked up to see the clouds and a voice came over him

"Syton... you must recover your crystal" the voice said

"Guh... who's there?" Syton asked

"Not important... just promise, you will retrive the crystal" the voice said

"I promise..." said Syton

Syton slowly walked back to camp pondering about the voice
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

Zyne hears something outside the tent and bolts up, hand on his sword. He looks around and tries to remember what happened the night before. Everything flooded back to him swiftly.

I remember now. That dark souled man took everything from me. My home, my friends, my mentor....my wife. I must complete my task. I must find him and stop him, and save the crystals. But where am I? That paladin must have saved me, and brought me here. I must pay my respects but be very cautious.

Zyne stood up and grimaced, his wounds not fully healed. He limped out of the tent and saw the Paladin walking up to him.

"Greetings Sir Paladin. I thank you for helping me on last eve. My name is Zyne Magnus, I am a Knight who lived on these mountains in a village of a small group. I am the only one left now. Did you happen to see a Dark Sorcerer and where he went? My task now is to claim revenge for my village." Zyne said to the Paladin, extending his right hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next