Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)

Go down 
+8
Cookie
otacon_majere
Hoobastank01
Dante
Arten
Derek
Raikou_Gilgamesh
Ducky
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ducky
River

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Welcome to the newest RP on FFL's forums!

First off, Before we start Im gonna explain the few BASIC RP rules. EVERYONE should have these drilled in your skull

DON'T god mod.

An RP can go to waste if you act like your god. Don't control other characters, AND don't pretend you can't get hurt. A stab to the chest is gonna hurt you.
An example is:

Player A: *Quickly grabs his sword and lunges for Player B's chest*
Player B: *In the heat of the moment grabs his shield out of his backpack and blocks*
BAD!

Player A: *Quickly grabs his sword and lunges for Player B's chest*
Player B: *Tries to dodge and/but gets stabbed/dodges*
OKAY!

Also, Magic won't always save you in combat. You can't just go a teleport everytime someones about to kill you. Im gonna be watching. Trust me, I'll determine who dies and who doesn't.

DON'T have your "fun"

I don't want sex in these games. I don't want Foreplay nothing. Sure. There can be the few cute kiss scenes that happen in every FF game (I mean whats an FF without Romance) Just keep it PG guys.

BE ORIGINAL!

You are not Cecil. Nor are you any character from an FF game. Your appearance should be your own, not Squares. Oh, That goes for names as well. This is basically saying that I want you to BE YOURSELF. This is YOU, your time to shine as an FF character. Make up a name, age, etc. Just be a different you.

DON'T Insult anyone.

In context insulting (As long as its not terrible) are okay. Out of Character its not. Here's what I mean by that:

Player A: Hmph, Im sick of your presence, You annoy me.
OKAY!

Player A: ((Hey (Players forum name) you could use some work on your RP))
OKAY!

Player A: ((Hey (Players forum name) gtfo you suck at RP))
BAD!

Player A: You are a *****, screw you leave
BAD!

Note: Any and all offenses in this game will be punished. All newer posts will be deleted. And your character (to keep RP flow alive) will be assumed dead.

Note 2: Im also going to be controlling night time and day time. If you say you're going to bed for the night, you can't automatically say "Wakes up the next morning".
If you do say going to bed for the night, be ready, you can't post until time shifts. I want this RP to be as real as possible!

Note 3: It's pretty inconvenient that I'm remembering to tell you now. I need you to tell me if you find a stone or not. If you already made a post you CAN CHANGE IT. Except Derek because he's obviously following me, that doesn't mean he'll never get one. He just needs to find it.

CHARACTER CREATION!

Heres how you do it. I'll explain by doing mine

Name: Syton
Height: 5'11 (it matters)*
Weight: 205 (this does too)*
Class: Paladin
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde/Long (Optional)
Eye Color: Blue (again Optional)
Bio: Syton was a boy born into a poor family. They had no money, no home, no nothing. One day a terrible calamity befell the town of Baron. His parents, after the calamity, were gone. The King of Baron took him in and trained him to be a noble Paladin. The king trusted him enough and gave him the family stone. He explained he did not know what it was and that it was best to ask a Mysidian Elder. Syton traveled to Mysidia and asked the Elder. The elder had no clue what it was so Syton set off on his journey. Will he find out about the Stone? Only fate will decide...

*(Don't god mod this, be realistic. Weight and Height will be little variables.)

Last edited by Ducky on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 am

Name: Raikou
Height: 6'4
Weight: With armor: 207 Without: 173
Class: Black Knight
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Ice-Blue
Bio: A travelling mercenary with the power of Darkness. He wears heavy armor that can usually withstand most light attacks, custom colored red with black linings and usually never takes it off. A small strap on his back holds a heavy double sided mace, about a foot in length with one ball spiked, while the other is just a smooth steel ball, more used to subdue instead of kill. One his left waist he has a spiked ball and chain wrapped up and on his right side, he carries a broadsword, about two feet in length, but lighter than most, so he can hold it one handed to cast magic. His voice sounds deep, but thats due to his helmets echo. In person, its not so deep at all. A dark aura surrounds this man, if you can sense it, but is he really so evil? On the other hand, the scent of blood is in his footsteps... This man of darkness, blood, and war... Where is he going? Where will he stop? Does anyone know? Does he even know? Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: sounds fun   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:43 pm

(sounds kinda fun Duck i'll try :3.)

Name: Chris Orinday
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 125lb.
Class: Black Mage
Hair-color: Brown
Eye-color: Green
Bio: Chris was always fond of living in Mysidia, with the mages to talk to. He was that immature little kid you'd see outside. Anyhow he overheard, or eavesdropped on Syton and heard about the crystals, or stones he called them. Chris though,"What if...they held powers, they could be mine and i could use them...to help Mysidia." He quickly packed his things in a bag and left a note for his journey. Will Chris find the Sacred stones?

Last edited by Derek on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my name, Derek was to Dull)
Back to top Go down
Arten
Summer Rain
Arten

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 am

(Hell I said I'd join ages ago...)

Name: Damiel Urthadar
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: 165lbs
Class: None
Weapon: Spear
Hair: Sandy Blonde
Eyes: Light Green
Bio: Damiel was in training to be a Dragoon for years, on the day of his final tests he rather shamefully broke one of his legs whilst training. After his leg healed he went back to where he had his accident and found a small glowing rock, he couldn't find anyone how knew anything about this stone in his hometown so he decided to travel to try and learn more about it. Damiel never really finished his Dragoon training and has, over the years, forgotten about most of the finer points and the importance of finesse, relying more upon raw strength.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Last edited by Dante on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoobastank01
Small Stream
Hoobastank01

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Name: Amaya Gabell
Height: 5'7
Weight: 112 pounds
Class: Red Mage
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Bio: Born into a royal family, Amaya always hand a hand to lend. Skilled in several fighting styles, she knew how to hold her own and defend herself, although always trying to find a peaceful solution first if possible. One day she was taking a stroll through the city and she came across a family that was very poor. They had tattered clothes and looked very hungry. What seemed to be the smallest child in the family approached her, not knowing who she was, and asked if she had some coins. She asked the boy if she could visit his family. Inside the boy's home was a beautiful, albeit ragged, old woman and 2 kids, including the boy. Amaya explained the situation and offered the woman 20 gold coins. The faces of the family brightened up! Amaya spent several hours at the house talking and playing witht the kids, when the mother called her into a side room. The mother pulled a stone from an old bag she had. It was warm to the touch and glowed a very faint blue. The woman declared that it was the only item of any concern that the family owned. She told Amaya that there was a legend around the stone and it was said that several of them existed. It didn't declare what power the stones may of had, but that they would thirst to all be brought back together. The charm of the stone took hold of Amaya and she was determined to figure out more about this legend.

When she finally arived home later that night she packed a few things and gathered some gold, she snuck past the guards and left the town, without a whisper to anyone of where she was going....
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hoobastank01
Hoobastank01
Small Stream
Hoobastank01

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:24 pm

In case it wasnt clear....Amaya was given the stone by the woman. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hoobastank01
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Guess I'll revive an old character idea I had for a story years ago with a few twists lol

Name: Zyne Magnus
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs
Class: Mystic Knight (not the same type as in the games)
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Bio: Born in a village hidden up in the peaks of Mt. Ordeals, Zyne began training in the arts of the Mystic Knight at age 7. A class devout to the understanding of the elemental energies in the world and how to harness them without the aid of incantations, the Mystic Knights have not been numberous due to their beliefs and practices being frowned upon by the rest of the magic community. At age 13, Zyne attained the first of eight ranks of knight hood. On this day, his life was turned around as his village was attacked and mostly destroyed by a horde of undead creatures. While rebuilding, Zyne found a fragment of enchanted crystal in the remains of his home and vowed to find out what power it held. Now, a few weeks after his 18th birthday, Zyne sets out into the world, armed with the sword Zatsuke that had belonged to his father and as a rank 4 Mystic Knight, having mastered the elements of Mana, Fire, Water/Ice, and Earth. What will the world think of this poor soul when they see something that has been myth for over 500 years spring to life? Only time can tell....
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Cookie
Dew Drop
Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Name: Cookie
Height: 5'6
Weight: 114
Class: White Mage
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Gold
Bio: Cookie was born in Mysidia and trained as a White Mage, at first she didn't do too well, she would fail the White Mage Graduate Exams over and over. One day she went out to get some water and she saw something.. Spiritual, on that very day, she returned and her eyes were Golden. The village people, suprised, wondered what had happened. The next day she took the White Mage Graduate Exam again, she passed with the highest mark possible. She eventually went on to become a Fully Fledged White Mage. Now, with her bow in hand and the thought of helping people across the world, she sets out on her voyage to heal and protect the people.. That is her fate.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Zomosa
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150 (With Armour 165)
Class: Ancient Caller
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Slver
Bio: Born in the Town of Mist and was trained in the ways of Ancient summoning and Black Magic by his parents. But he was a strange Caller he was never interested in using Staffs and so he would train in using light swords like Katana's for battle along with his magic because he loved to fight. But then one day when he was 18 he had heard about the stones from one of the Village Elders thinking that having these stones would be good for imporving his abilites in battle he would decide to go off ona Journey to find these stones and collect them all.
Back to top Go down
Supergoku25
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Hey this is my character :D   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Name: Chris
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Class: Dark Knight
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color:green
Bio: Hi I'm Chris Smile. I have a girlfriend. I don't know what much to say about myself..
Back to top Go down
Supergoku25
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Hey this is my character :D   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Name: Roxas
Height: 6'4
Weight: 150
Class: Dark Knight
Hair Color: Golden
Eye Color: Sea blue
Bio: Roxas was born in the small town of Selyris. He was in a poor family. He pretty much raised his brothers and sisters. His mom passed away when he was 9 and his dad was always away at war in other country's. He joined the army at the age of 14. He was a black knight. He was looked down upon because of how poor he was. But he always worked to the best of his ability. At the age of 16 he met the girl of his dreams and is still trying to impress her. But she just keeps pushing him away.. Poor poor roxas..
Back to top Go down
Almost Blue
Small Stream
Almost Blue

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Name: Adelaide Hagebak
Height: 6"
Weight: 147 lbs
Class: White Mage
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark blue
Bio: Her father was branded a traitor when the Red Wings were in power, forcing them to pack up a caravan and leave the town of Baron. Adelaide was only a baby at the time, so she doesn't remember the experience.
She grew up living in Agart with her caring mother, and her strict father who treated 'Addie' like she was his son. Her mother, being a smart beautiful woman taught Addie how to be a woman, when it came to handling men in power, giving Adelaide a chance to love her father, and make her way through life successful in any way she wanted.
When Adelaide was turning twenty she traveled to Fabul with her Father and his ship of rough-looking crew. Arriving, she secretly discovered they were a crew of pirates, and demanded a moment with their captain.

She negotiated the safety of Fabul, in exchange that she starts her new life in Fabul, where she's capable of expanding her abilities.
Adelaide stayed in Fabul, secretly studying the monks white magic, while being employed at the Item Shop. She eventually became quite an expert when it came to casting magic behind people's backs.
Becoming an adventurer of sorts, she joined rebels and thieves using her ability to put people to sleep, and confusing them to believe what Adelaide wants them to believe.
While raiding a small caravan of gypsies, an old blind woman presented Adelaide with a crystal, saying that the purpose of her long life, was to give her the crystal, this night, when a tainted hero would attempt to rob her. (If accepted, will start rp right after this point as my introduction :3)
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:39 am

LATE APPLICATION!!

Name: Issac Darkthorn
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 170 pounds
Class: Dark mage (dark knight and uses magic)
Hair color: Black ((mid-length (reaches the top inch of the back))
Eye color: Golden brown
Bio: Issac Darkthorn was born from a family of traveling merchants, but he was a born fighter.
During his childhood, he'd often get into fights with others, some even older than him, and his older
sister would scold him and tell him that it isn't right to pick a fight out of fun. (Mom & Dad too
busy making money XP)
One day, on his 8th birthday, he and his family were on their way to Baron, they were assulted by
a group of monsters. Both parents died on that day, and both of the children were badly injured.
At that moment, the monsters slowly backed off, and a dark figure appeared out of the darkness, and
said `` Boy, I can feel your fighting spirit, you've yet to develope that talent.....
If you want to save yourself and your sister, then become my puppet.``
In this present day, Issac is stuck with his devil's arm, and Lilith, whom always watching over his
every movement from the shadows.

Equipment:
Black hooded-cloak
Hades sword
Combat boots (Steel plated)

Name: Lilith (goes by Jen Darkthorn around humans)
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 122 pounds
Class: LORD OF DARKNESS
Hair color: Black (long)
Eye color: Blood red
Bio: Woman of the darkness. She gives commands from the shadows to her ``Puppets``. If she ever is
spotted while speaking to Issac, she will pretend to be his mother. She barely speaks about
herself, except saying that she's of the undead , making her a mystery of evil.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 pm

This is for my other character coming in soon, the main villain.

Name: Zerovo
Height: 7'3
Weight: 165
Class: Lunarian Elite
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Fiery Red
Bio: An awakened Lunarian from the moon, taking the Lunar Whale to Earth to seek revenge against the race who killed his brother, Zemus. Like his brother, he has a secret transformation, but limited to one form, although his original form is rumored to be far stronger than Zemus in his final form...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones, Rules and Character Creation (RP)
Page 1 of 1