Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 am

Issac continues to mutter words and to signaling Kazira to come at him, and making a foot tapping the floor continuously, as if he was getting tired of waiting.

((Fatal waves: rdy!))
((Dark winds: 2/3))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:02 am

She dropped the sword letting it spin catching it with the blade pointing down and grabbed it dashing towards Issac swinging the blade upwards.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Issac continues mumbling as Kazira runs towards him. He lifts a leg up, and rapidly thrusts it at is opponents' hilt, knocking her attack away. He follows by a rapid punch towards the stomach. ''Shock'' He says as he punches her, coursing the lightning from his arm through her, discharging his right arm completly. Then quickly moves away, heading towards the center of the ring, on unequal ground because of his earlier attack.

Issac then proceeds by lifting an arm in the air, making a small black orb appear. ''Winds of the underworld, Dark Winds.'' The orb flys upwards, over the wall of flames, and bursts. Suddenly, the air around them becomes heavier ((More in the sense of high humidity)) and warmer, intensifying greatly all flames around them, including at his feet. He drops his arm, at looks at his opponent.

''How does it feel, being slowly cooked by your own 'trap'?'' He grins evilishly, but with the rise of temperature, Issac starts to sweat a little, being used to slightly higher temperatures because of his fire-type attacks and spells, it didn't bother him that much. ''I must say, I'm impressed with your skills.... Spell-wise.... But your abilities with a sword... I'd say it's equal to a common guard with little fighting experience.'' He returns to having a serious face, and goes back to a more leveled ground. ''While I, on the contrary, have both magic AND fighting experience... More than you could try and get from a decade of training and sparing...'' He then stares at her.

At least, if things stay like this, I won't go beserk against her... it's too boring. Issac yawns loudly, and scratches his head. ''If you still want to fight, better get up lady.''

((Seperations! My eyes started to read oddly when it's stuck together.))
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm

oh nooo, I guess this is my cue to help, since Syton won't get up. Chris jumped out with his rod in hand, started chanting a small quick spell that would help Kazira. He ran near the circle of flames that he saw and he used the chanted spell. "Blizzaga! Circle the fire!" At that moment the Blizzaga that was cast went around the heat near Kazira and froze the flame while Chris then made a door passage big enough for Kazira to get through. "This is my fight to Devil Boy!" He summoned some shards of ice from the ball of the Blizzaga which slowly melted becoming water to the ground. He sent the shards at Isaac hoping that one would impale him at the chest.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Issac grins as he saw Chris come and help his opponent. That man was right, aim the girl, and the kid comes running over! The flames at his feet die out, raises a leg, and slams it to the ground, making a wall of ice appear, blocking the incoming shards. His boots become covered with ice.

''Let me tell ya something kid... You've got quite some magic to put out those intensified flames... But two can play with ice!'' He gives a strong kick to the wall of ice, shattering it, sending the shards towards his opponents, takes a few quick steps towards them, and does a front flip. ''ICE BLAST'' He lands a kick to the ground, making a splater-like formation of ice around his foot, and some ice shards get blown in every direction in a random pattern.

Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am

Syton jumped out of bed an went into paladin form and teleported over to the two.

He teleported in every direction of the shards and destroyed them and grabbed the two kids teleporting to the top of Eblan.

"Stay up here alright? No questions, I'll be back before you know it!" Syton said with a smile

He teleported back to the middle of the castle where the Devil Boy was and muttered a simple few words under his breath and quickly yelled the word

"DISARM" and pushed all of the Devil Boy's pressure points killing any and all readied or unready skills

"Now, why are you picking on little kids?" Syton asked with a grin
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:13 am

Issac falls over, laying flat on the ground. ''Ow.'' His swords lose their shine, and the ice at his feet melts away. Issac starts slowly getting up.

''I see you've come back... So? Was your 'dieing moment' caused by exiting the dark world too fast?'' Issac now stands on his feet, but sways a little left and right. ''That wouldn't surprise me.'' He stops swaying, and takes an up-right position. ''And to answer your question...'' Issac looks at Syton and grins. ''Would the words 'For fun' be a good answer? Or, 'not wanting weaklings around', or that I was bored... are any of these good answers?''
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 am

Syton laughed and shook his head

"If any of those are serious answers I pity you. You must be a real weakling if you can't pick on stronger warriors. Seems to me that you're only a puppet eh? Am I about right here?" Syton said with a grin

Syton looked Issac over

"It's a pity.. if you weren't such a wimp I might've enjoyed challenging you. Heh. Seems after my long sleep you've just gotten weaker and weaker." Syton laughed

Syton started muttering a few words under his breath and grabbed Issac a teleported the two onto a deserted island far from any and all human life.

He then charged up his holy spell and said

"Now, how about you step up and fight someone who's actually your size." Syton chuckled

((Holy: 1/4))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Kazira huffed slightly from the intensity of her own attacks backfire and looked up to see Syton.
"So he's finally awake huh...Well time to leave him to steal the show."
Her eyes returned normal looking full of life once more, returning her KAtana to her Scabbard she turned her back towards the three of them.
"Don't ya'll go dying on me."
With that she took off running into Eblan castle to find some form of transport across the ocean.
((Come on, their Ninja's they must have something, right...?))
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:59 am

Issac looks at Syton in the eyes. ''You're right...'' He then turns around and starts slowly walking away. ''I'm a puppet of my own desires, instints. And now they're saying to goho~ sleep... I need my morning nap, but I'll take your offer for later.'' Issac yawns again, and opens a path to the dark world. ''See ya.'' He enters the darkness, and the portal closes itself.

Issac, as soon as he was in the dense darkness where one would only see as far as their own hands, lays down, closes his eyes, and sighs. Well, that was a failure... That lady... Does she act like a klutz to hide her talent?... Or her emotions are twitching with her magic when she's... normal?... Meh, anyhow, she wasn't strong enough to enable my beserked state to take over and kill them... Issac then enters a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

((Bet you all thought I forgot about this mwuahahahaha.))
Meanwhile In Mysidia
The council of elders gathers together in the Tower of Prayer. All the greatest and most powerful Sages have been called together as well to figure out what this new threat to the world is.

"The entire island of Silvart has been destroyed! And I am not just meaning the town...the entire island is gone." A very short wizard states, pointing to the map someone had conjured up at the beginning of the meeting.

"Agart village has been destroyed completely as well, yet the island itself and the passage leading to the underground is intact for the most part. That in its own is frightening."

"What man or creature possesses the powers to destroy an entire island and more in a matter of moments?" The head elder asks. All look at each other and shake their heads. Suddenly a maelstrom of wind, darkness and light tear through the center of the room. As it subsides a man standing in white armor is reveled.

"You don't recognize your own creation's handy work, even after 500 years?" The young man asks. "You mages have forgotten your own history but I have not. We have kept the records since our exile and have passed it from generation to generation."

The head elder stands and slams his fists on the table, "How dare you barge in here? Who and what are you that gives you the right to judge us and insult our own historical knowledge?" Many of the sages and elders in the room look at the white armored young man in awe and fear...all sensing an ancient power from him that none have ever felt before.

The young man laughs and smiles, "You have forgotten your brethren you banished and tried to eradicate from existance all those years ago haven't you? Or did you figure we had all died out?"

"Wait...I think I am beginning to understand." One sage nods his head to himself. "You are of that long lost order, one thought to be destroyed in the Arcane Wars."

The young man stops laughing and turns to the old sage, "You are correct Wise One. My name is Zyne Alexander Magnus. I am the last surviving member of the Order of Mystic Knights. My family and friends have all perished in the last few weeks due to this new evil plaguing our world. I hold in my hand one of the mythical crystal shards which spoke to me and granted me it's light."

Many of the sages and elders begin to chant binding and protection spells, not wanting to be killed by their worst enemy....or so they believe. Zyne draws his swords and plunges them into the table on which he stands. "BE SILENT!" He screams and all the wizards stop and look at the young man in their midst.

"That is better. I have not come to open old wounds, to kill you all which caused my people to flee and hide in the mountains under the protection of the Spirit of Ordeals. I have come to give you warning of what we all face, and tell you that I am not going down without a fight. If you all wish to cower here in your town then by all means do so. But I shall stand for the world, for I am the last of my kind and when I fall so does my Order." Zyne looks around the room, sorrow filling his face, "Know that even after all these years we have been told to respect you mages. Though you view us as heritics and unholy we are not so. We are all descendants of the same people, yet we were banished because our skills were thought demonic and dangerous. We held no scorn against you but still lived in fear for if we were ever found we'd yet again be engaged in a war none of us wanted." Zyne retrieves his weapons and sheaths them once more. "I ask not for volunteers to help in this struggle but I owed it to my people's memory to come here and risk my life for I knew the reception I would get. Everyone must be warned and prepare for this conflict. Even now others are gathering, and 3 more must be chosen by the crystals. I have found 2 of them and await their crystals to speak to them. Then we shall find out the plan the crystals have to conflict this ancient evil which was spawned in the Arcane War 500 years ago. That is all I have to say." Zyne jumps off the table and walks out of the tower and into the city proper. I hope this helps...If I hadn't intimidated them at that exact moment then I would most surely have perished.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Syton sighed a great sigh of relief

"Phew! That tough guy act really got him going! heh heh" Syton laughed

Syton grabbed an apple from a nearby tree and bit into it, he teleported back to Castle Eblan, but only saw Derek where he left him not the girl. He walked around the castle until he spotted her, he then teleported and leaned against the wall in the hall she was in

"Soooo watcha doooin?" Syton asked her eating the apple calmly
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:34 am

Kyoraijin would have walked into the room Syton was in Zomosa was still sleeping Currently and Kyoraijin had taken the Liberity of Dressing him in a dakr robe that Covered everything but his face with Black metal Sholder Guards on them, currently the hood was down and Kyoraijin could be seen smiling at Syton as he walked in "[i]Well well well... looks like the Sweet Prince has Woken up and then you teleported off somewhere!...but now your bakc atleast eh? Now...you have an Appointment with Gilgamesh Syton... and I plan to take you!" his smile would be sick like usual but his eyes looked serious he was trying not to look so Evil for once.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 am

"Hmm?"
She turned to face Syton letting her eyes meet with his.
"Oh...you're awake. Uhm..."
She looked away slightly.
"Chris he...didn't see that side of me, did he?"
She spoke with a slightly panicked town to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 pm

((Guys, >.< we need to post more, the RP is dieing. Its up to me to revive it, a tad.))

Chris awaited at his spot on top of Eblan. He thought that he had awaited enough time staying here and decided that he really needed to adventure more often. He grabbed some paper from his bag and grabbed his other things. Upon going to the Inn he looked back to see if anyone were following him. He got a pen to write a note for Syton, Kazira and anyone else.

Dear whomever I, Chris, will be going to the Underworld to Abonia to check up on my aunt. If you care to come along, send me something such as a moogle to transfer mail. I shall stay there and see if the town gets blown up or not. I saw on the newspaper that Silvera and Agart are gone.
Signed, Chris Orinday.

And with that he grabbed the magic bag in which he can't open, his bag of tricks and his staff, along with other items, and rented an airship to go down the hole near where Agart is no more. He fought the monsters that attacked him, went to Abonia, used the inn, and sat up on his bed. "Now what? Do I just wait here? Who will I await anyhow, the guy on the newspaper doesn't have a picture. But what if it is the Crystal-Stealer?" Chris looked up at the ceiling, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17