Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Kazira snapped out of her daze.
"Huh wha=where are? Oh..."
She looked at Chris.
"What...you ask?"
She paused for a moment.
"Well, I suppose there's strength in numbers. And you said yourself you had Black Magic experience so I can count on you."
She smiled and patted Chris on the head.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 pm

While Issac was looking for both Chris and Kazira, he stops dead in his tracks.

Before that, how the heck am I gunna take'em outside?... I could do that... then I'd burn the whole place down, so that's outta question...! Ok, I'll just do that... Now, how am I gunna... meh, I'll just be my harsh self... Do I have a back-up plan? If he was a fighter, I wouldn't need one. What if... my magic ran out before his?... I could...! It'd be stupid if I missed, but its' worth a shot. Issac turns around and leaves back for the infirmary.

Once there, he goes beside Sytons' bed and looks for the Deathbringer. Once he finds it, he attaches the sword on his belt, and looks at Zomosa. ''It's not like he's gunna use it soon enough, and he can always call it back when he gets up, like he did in that cave.'' Issac leaves the infirmary, and starts looking for Chris and Kazira again.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Raikou was resting in Damcyan, having spent the last few hours looking for the fourth, and final, crystal. "That bandit girl must have dropped it... I can't believe it floated all the way downstream without anyone noticing it. Now I just need to give it to someone I can trust to test the bearer..." He leaves after a few more drinks, flying to Mysidia on Bahamut. "Time to fish out the Whale, hopefully for the final time."

Zerovo stops suddenly over Agart, landing in the town. People approach him cautiously. "Do not be afraid, townspeople. I am not here to hurt you... only to save you. Save you from the evils of yourself an mankind!" He glows purple again. "Meteo and Meteo, ultimate rain! I summon thee, Meteoraga!" Thousands upon thousands of house sized meteors crash into the island, completely destroying the island, save for a small hole in the land that leads to the Underworld. Which he promptly flies into, heading for Dwarf Castle.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 am

With the guards' help to locate where Chris and Kazira went, ((can't believe he asked around... and they answered too!)) Issac now stands infront of the crystal room, but instead of going inside, he patiently waits outside the room, and continues to think about what he'll do... Especially for safty precusions against himself, and his beserked state, just in case he gets wild.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 am

Kazira would look at Chris.
"Chris..."
She spoke slightly holding her breath.
"If something bad does happen...I want you to run Run away and find help..."
She looked down remaining silent of speaking clenching a first tightly.
Even if he is willing to help...I can't drag a kid like him into this. He's got alot to live for...He has big dreams. All I do is keep putting myself down...So I won't be wasted...
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:23 am

Chris Orinday looked at Kazira and held his breath, he asked her in a low whisper, "But what if---you know--- you get hurt when I'm running, should I still run away, but who would I run to? Syton? He's still not up yet, I think." He thought of any other options but found none. "If I do have to run, believe in yourself and don't have any self-doubt, it makes you fight weaker." He gave her a smile and had a flashback of his self-doubt.

Nearly 2 years ago

"Okay, lets spar, Sensei." Chris said in a doubtful mood. He didn't want to spar but he knew he had to. He didn't believe in himself and he thought that his magic was a bad use in the world.

"Chris you can't doubt yourself," His sensei said putting his hand on Chris' shoulder. "you have to believe, to know, that you can do anything you put your mind to, now remember that and tell others who have self-doubt in them as well."

They sparred and the flashback ended with Chris telling Kazira the end. "And thats why you can't doubt yourself, bad things may happen Kazira.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 am

"...There's...a bigger reason."
She turned her head and sighed.
"I just...don't want you...getting hurt because of me, 'kay?"
She kept her head turned.
...I don't want him seeing that ugly side of me...It'll horrify the poor kid.
She turned back to face him.
"If I get hurt, I get hurt. I'm a grown up I can take it."
She laughed lightly.
"Besides...You're the only of us with the ability to warp...So it's easier for you to escape."
She hesitated, wondering if that was a bad choice.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am

''Alright, that's it.'' Issac mutters to himself, and enters the room where Chris and Kazira were. He looks at them with a serious face.

''Not to be kill-joy in your little... Private chat..., but I don't want a kid and a klutz around, being nothing but worries to everyone, including each other. Either you prove to me that I'm wrong, or I kick your butts outta here.'' Issac places himself beside them, with his arms crossed, waiting for them to take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:30 am

Kazira edged her hand slightly to her blade but pulled it away.
"What do you mean? You don't want us around?"
She looked at him cautiously.
"And what the hell do you mean. Kick our butts? That's hardly any kind of joke you know?"
She took a cross expression across her face.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 am

''By... 'Kicking your butts'...'' With a quick movement from the leg, Issac thrusts Kazira in the stomach, and returns to a normal standing position. ''I LITTERALLY mean 'kicking your butts'.'' He then grabs Chris by the collar and tosses him towards Kazira. ''SO? Will you prove your worth? Or just let me boot you two to the atmosphere?'' Issac, still with his serious face, and stares at them while making his fingers crack. ''Decide quickly, or I'm tearing the place down, and I'm NOT joking here... Which will it be? Two bed-ridden, one annoying summoner, castle guards and king... Or a damned kid and a damned klutz who will get killed sooner or later if they don't. know. their. place?'' If they didn't accept, even if it was against his will... Sacrifices must be made sooner or later, for good or for bad... I don't give a bloody damn about both, just hope I don't lose it and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:16 am

Kazira regained herself and looked at Chris.
Dammit gotta drag him out of this...
She ran as fast as she could slightly pulling her katana from it's hilt to slightly slice against Issac before dashing past him down to the corridors of the castle.
She continued running to the top floor of the castle.
"You want me then come get me..."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 am

Issac barely avoids the slice, slightly cutting his chest. Tch, a flesh wound. Anyhow, one down, a kid to go. And I didn't even need to fight her. ''Hmph, you can run, but leaving a kid defenceless? I guess humans naturally think about their instints of survival in desperate times.'' Issac walks over to Chris, and gives him a good kick. ''Hey kid! You too scared to run?''
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Chris looked at Issac carefully. He looked at him and how he was being mean. "Well, lets see, I could run or I could just-" At that moment he blasted a fire3 right at his face and then slipped away running out the back door. What to do....ooooh what to do. He ran around th castle in hopes of getting to the entrance to find Kazira. He walked into the caste but didn't see her. Instead he ran into the forest fighting off some Mons and hiding in the forest. He used an item to allow him stealth for about 10 minutes. Chris ran to the side off the castle where he could see Syton. In a low whisper he said,"Syton please get up and save this castle from which Issac is ab out to destroy."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 am

Issac gets hit by Chris' attack, and gets blasted away. He slowly gets up, shaking his head. ''UGH! THAT ******* son ova *****! I'M GUNNA!.....'' Taking a few deep breaths, calming himself down, Issac starts walking towards the castle gates, at a fast pace.

Once outside, Issac heads about 50 feet away from the castle gate. He spins around and stares at the castle. He takes one more deep breath, and...

''KID AND KLUTZ, THIS IS THE LAST WARNING, GET OUT HERE NOW! I'M GIVING YOU TWO 10 SECONDS TO GET YER ASSES OUT HERE! OR HELL WILL APPEAR IN THIS AREA!'' His voice echos in the air, allowing everyone in the castle to hear, alerting the guards. And he starts charging his swords. And just in case that kid tries a spell again...

((Fatal wave 1/5 for Deathbringer))
((Fatal wave 1/5 for Hades sword))
((Snake arrows 1/2))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 am

Kazira looked over the edge of the top of the castle looking at Issac.
"Hehe. Chris must of got him good. Now..."
Her eyes would change slightly the base tip becoming pure white as if it were lifeless.
"I can freely cut loose and end this poor souls life."
She jumped from the roof of the castle hitting the ground with a large crash and landing in a posture to minimize impact looking up hoping the crash caught Issac's attention.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 am

Issac sees the impact from Kaziras' jump, and positions himself stanceless, but keeps his guard up for anything that would come flying at him. ''Oh? Did I make someone mad?'' He takes another deep breath...

''8 SECONDS!'' His swords begin to emit a small dark aura, going upwards like smoke would.

((Fatal wave 2/5 for Deathbringer))
((Fatal wave 2/5 for Hades sword))
((Snake arrows: rdy!))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm

"mad?"
She hardly spoke laughing.
"No Demon boy."
She would take her katana out running her hand down it.
"I'm not mad...Fire..."
Her blade would a light with a fiery glow as she slammed it into the ground forming a huge fiery circle around them both as the blade distilled to a neutral element.
"I'm extatic. Welcome to hell. 'Demon' boy."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Issac starts laughing. ''Playing on words before fighting? How odd you are...'' He ignites his boots with regular flames this time. ''I wonder who's going to get burnt here?'' Issac looks down at the ground, then looks up at Kazira. Too much light from the flames to make any of my shadow-related magic work. Oh well, it was only a precaution... Now, I just have to make sure I don't use too much magic, and to not kill her. Issacs' swords begin to have a light-black shine to the scabbards. On another note... I may have to use one on her, she may act like a klutz, but now... I think I'll have some fun. Issac puts an evil grin to his face. ''When ever your ready... La~dy.''

((Fatal wave 3/5 for Deathbringer))
((Fatal wave 3/5 for Hades sword))
((Snake arrows: Canceled))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:39 am

Kazira slightly smirked hardly phased by the scenario.
She ran her hand down her blade once more.
"Blessing be to the great divine spirit of the oceans!"
The blade began to form itself into water but due to the heat evaporated into the air forming a mist like blade in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:13 am

''Heh, first fire, and now water?'' Issac starts tapping his foot on the ground, and crosses his arms. ''I said, your move Lady, not stand there make some puny mist.'' He was trying to get on her nerves, and he was getting impatient. His scabbards shines a little darker.

((Fatal Wave 4/5 for Deathbringer))
((Fatal Wave 4/5 for Hades sword))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 am

"Oh with pleasure."
She spoke slyly moving forward.
"Enchant. Great gale wind!"
As she ran towards Issac her blade began creating a small gust as the mist blade scattered into smaller sections she slashed down the portions all slashing towards him from different directions.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:07 am

With the help of his flames, Issac dodges the steam waves easily. The golden patterns on his right arm begin to glow, then some lightning starts sparking from his arm, until it completly covers it. With a quick thrust of power with the flames, Issac jumps upwards, preparing a blow with his right arm. ''Power of a devil and god, THORS' HAMMER!'' Both fire and lightning propels Issac towards the ground near Kazira at a high speed. He punches the ground, with enough speed and strength to make the earth crack and rise around him, sending the lightning on his arm through those cracks. He stands up afterwards. Both of his scabbards now emit a strong dark light, his attack was ready to be used.

((Fatal wave for Deathbringer: Rdy!))
((Fatal wave for Hades sword: Rdy!))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

Kazira jumped back slightly lowering herself to the floor as much as possible.
"Tch...not playing around I see. No wonder, you're a devil boy."
She would run her hand down her katana once more.
"Lightning strike the tainted soil, crush form above."
The blade returns to a solid katana form surging with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:44 am

Issac begins to mutter some words to himself, and jumps out of the small crater he created, landing on common ground, facing Kazira. Still muttering words, as one would preparing a spell, Issac signals Kazira to come at him with his left arm, since the right arm started making lightning again.

((Fatal waves: rdy!))
((Dark winds: 1/3))
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 am

Kazira jumped back once more pushing herself to the edge of the ring letting the heat mix with the lighting on her blade.
"Let's warm things up as little...."
She held the blade now condensed with a charged heat from both the lighting and fire barely in her hands it being almost out of control for her too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next