Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Magus
Dew Drop
Emperor Magus

New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games Empty
PostSubject: New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games   New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:58 am

Hello, just started playing FFL today, and already up to level 9. I'm used to doing solo runs on most of the 16 bit FF games, and I suspect this will be no exception. Saw several of the LP'ers I follow on Youtube that play this, so I figured I'd give it a go. Sorry if my thoughts are all over the place tonight, I've been feeling rather lightheaded lately and in need of a good rest.

Hope to see you guys in the game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
CIB
River
CIB

New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games   New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 am

Welcome to the game, uh, Emperor. Smile

It is nice to see you making a post here, few of our playerbase actually bother to check the forums. There has been quite an important balance update lately, and I hope that due to this you will find your solo run to be adequately challenging. If you have any suggestions or complaints to make for the game, as long as they're well thought out, feel free to make a post in the appropriate category.

In any case, I hope you enjoy your stay, let's see whether we meet in the game.
Back to top Go down

New to Forum, Not to Final Fantasy Games
Page 1 of 1