Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Kazira walked over to Chris and patted him on the head.
"You're still young. It's nice to be able to have dreams and be so young."
She smiled at him before walking towards were she once sat, avoiding the puddle.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Zyne snaps out of his stupor again, "We leave when I can stand back up." Zyne attempts to stand yet again and makes it up, just to fall back over. "Yeah, might be a bit longer. That healing move really did a serious number on me this time."
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Issac walks over to Zyne, and puts his hand towards him. ''If your in that of a hurry, I could help ya, unless you think that yer gonna shake hands with a devil and become evil yerself?'' Issac smiles to his little joke.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 pm

Zyne smiles, "You wished Isaac, you wished." Zyne takes the offered hand and gets up. "Everyone gather around, we're going on a quick little trip." Zyne waves his free hand, the other being used to steady himself, and speaks, "Wind, element of adventure, and Darkness, element of conceilment. I call upon you to speed us in our travels....." The entire party vanishes and appears near Eblan Castle yet again.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Kazira blinked a few times readjusting to the scenario around her.
"Okay...Warn me next time before doing that."
She gazed at the walls of the castle and just stared at them losing herself in thought.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Chris Orin day looked around him and said, "This is Eblan Castle, right? Why are we here? Is this where you predict the sorcerer to be?" He walked over to Kazira. "Kazira, you have never teleported before? That's.....abnormal." He walked to the walls and sat down, looking in his bag for something to heal Zyne.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Issac looks at the castle with a confused look on his face. ''Whadda heck happened?''
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Zyne starts limping off into the castle, "This is where he was taken before Syton dragged me to you guys. And all I did was combine the elements of Wind and Darkness, Isaac...very basic ability to use in my Order." He continues to head inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 pm

''Well, I've learned where the expression 'Gone like the wind' came from.'' Issac follows Zyne closely, just to give a hand if he fell over.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Zomosa would have closed his eyes for a few monments just when Zyne teleported them "....." he would then open his eyes "WHOOOA What the what happened did i fall asleep... No wait just teleported...Um" he would look around for the few secounds and then walk over to Zyne "Where are we?... and do you want to know what That Summoner wants to do or not?" not having heard him before hand
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:37 pm

KAzira just started at the wall still before looking away hanging her head following the others.
She spoke calmly still though aiming it at Chris.
"The most I've ever done is travel form Baron to Mysidia via the Serpent's road...I kind of got used to it after a while, but still..."
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 pm

((Happy Halloween short post cause i have to go quick D:))

Chris nodded to Kazira and followed Zyne wherever he goes. "I sure do hope we find him. The sorcerer, that is."
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:44 am

((Syton is in a Comatose state from the dark realm incident, anything said cannot be heard by you, I will be RPing in my ghost state until I can find my breakthrough as to why I'm alive))

Syton awoke from his state and floated above his body.

"Ugh, the hell am I?" he said

"You are in the ghost realm. Home of the dead, you have not died but are on the verge of it in the middle of life and death resulting in your coma. You must either find your purpose or choose to die. It is up to you" said a strange voice

"I'm... in a Coma? But how..? I only remember using the dark realm and quickly releasing it.." Syton said

"Exactly, releasing any type of realm visit quickly can result in death for the visitors. Your friends however are strong of heart. Yet you are weak and have no care for anyone. You have secluded yourself, and you have given everything up since your becoming of a dark knight. And why? Are you scared? Are you angry?" The voice further continued

"So how do I get back to my real life?" he asked sadly

"To get back you must have a psycological breakthrough meaning, you must find your purpose in your life and the reason why you're here. If you do not find this reason within 72 hours you will end up staying in a permanent coma never waking up, also, if your physical being is killed at any point in time your spirit will fade away as well. You must rely on yourself but also through your friends, hoping they will keep your physical body alive. You have your chance to contact them through telepathy but that will be the last time. Are you ready?" the strange voice explained

The voice faded off and Syton could instantly hear voices from everyone he knew. He just had to choose the right one to talk to, if he made one mistake his body might died and he will never find his place

"Zyne! Zyne! If you can hear me think to yourself. I need your help immediately!" Syton said in his mind
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Zyne stops cold in his tracks, body going ridged. "Wait....no it can't be." Zyne turns slowly, eyes wide open with fear. "No, no no no! Everyone get inside now! And do NOT come outside until you are told." Zyne limps swiftly over to Syton and checks for his pulse, finding its still strong but slowly growing slightly weaker. "I SAID NOW!" Zyne roars from his place next to Syton who is laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Chris Orinday was surprised by Zyne's words. "But Zyne..I want to help Syton." Then Zyne had said 'I said now!' causing Chris to run into the castle in fear. He looked into the castle going down to the King's Throne Room to sit down and wait. I hope Syton is okay...I don't want anyone to die, I'm starting to trust them all. Except Kazira, they all seem to have a tiny light inside if not a medium-sized amount. please don't die, Syton, please don't die.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Zomosa would ge ta shocked look as well "B-ut Zyne! Whats-" and then Zyne would yell "I SAID NOW" and Zomosa would slowly walk into Eblan then he would get a slight grin while nobody was looking "Hehehehe.....Raikou....Im Coming~" only loud enough for Zyne to hear and his grin would dissapear and Zomosa would walk into the Castle with a confused look on his face because he thought he just had been blacking out for a few secounds.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Kazira obeyed the order and went inside the castle and slumped herself against a wall and sat staring at the ceiling.
"Still getting nowhere. And all things ever do is get interesting..."
She looked down burying her head into her knees.
"Why am I even here...?"
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:38 am

Issac walked to the castle, went inside, and leans on the wall close to Kazira. ''If you know how to warp to somewhere else, then do so if your bored... But some patience will get you one day what you want.'' Issac started to sniff the air and looked around. ''Bah,'' Issac starts walking away, heading back outside. ''Castles make me think of Baron, it's sickening.''
Once outside, Issac immediately went for the castle wall, and stood before it. He looks up, trying to judge the distance to get up there. Should be enough... Black flames appear at his feet, focusing the power upwards, Issac jumps. With the extra force of the thrust of the flames, Issac reaches the top of the wall. His little stunt caused a little alert on the guards' part, but Issac looks at them. ''What? I wanna view.'' Ignoring the guards nearest to him, he headed towards the castle gate, and sits on the edge, looking over at Zyne and Syton.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:13 am

Kazira still sat with her head between her legs staring at the floor.
"If I can warp, go somewhere else ...? Tch...only people born or groomed in Mysidia can do stuff like that. I hardly have basic element control."
She started to draw with a finger against the floor in circles.
"Family...huh?"
She just sunk her head deeper after speaking and stopped drawing hugging her knees.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 am

Zyne looks and sees that everyone was finally gone and turns towards Syton's body. Closing his eyes and focuses his energies, "I call upon the power of Darkness and Light to take me to the realm inbetween realms....." Zyne's body goes ridged and freezes in place, while his spirit enters the Ghost Realm.

"Syton....." Zyne says as he appears infront of Syton.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 am

Raikou wakes with a start, sweating bullets. "Damn... my sleep was too deep... they caught up with me while I was out!" He gets out of bed and gets dressed, donning his dark armor. He sneaks out a window, casting Golem just in case he is surprised with a suddent attack, and approaches the coast, summoning Leviathan and riding off into the horizon silently, towards Agart.

He arrives not too much later, and enters the town, heading straight for the pub. "Sheesh... That was too damn close... and what is Zomosa doing? He's leading them to ME, not to Gilgamesh! That damned idiot, I knew he couldn't be trusted. And that stupid book... it needs to burn. Soon."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 am

Zomosa Would sneese and then get a Smug look "I bet some FINE lady is talking about me.. or.....the Summonur.....O CRAP GILGAMESH!" and he would start to head back to where Zyne was Slowly I cant Beleive I forgot to lead them to him! The Summoner is gonna kill me! Damn this Powerful book! I'd be rid of it if I didnt..need it to....be...Strong.....Sigh....This is the only things that makes me strong.. and its trying to take my body! Just my damn luck! Im useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless USELESSSSS!. well.....No matter I will try to protect my home which I love till I tear my own body Apart fighting this thing! and he would continue to walk to Zyne alittle more Proudly than before!
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 am

Issac jumps down from the castle wall, the flames at his feet slows his fall enough for him to land without causing too much noise, then starts to walk towards Zyne and Syton. Once beside them, Issac places his hand on Zynes' shoulder, and slightly shakes him, barely making him move. The heck made him stiff like that? Issac then proceeds with waving his hand infront of Zynes' face. ..... No responce? Odd... He then looks at Syton, more accurately, to the deathbringers' scabbard, clinching his fist. Why did you choose him, and not I... Well, I didn't go actually in the shrine and ask for it... and he did... even when I held you for a few moments, you still went back to him... What does he have, that I don't to satisfy you? Is it...he's probably is completly fine with killing humans... While I... Issac lowers his head and sighs. Bingo I guess...
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Chris Orinday got up from the floor after thinking to himself on what to do next. He got up and went to find Kazira and upon finding her he sat down with her. "What are we going to do next, ya know, when Syton gets up?" He stared at Kazira in a sorrowful-filled look in his eyes. "And what about everyone else, what's in store for us next?"
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Kazira pulled her head from tucked between her legs and looked up and straight at Chris.
"I really don't know. Time is a manager and we are it's staff."
She said still slightly deep in thought.
"Probably going to go fix whatever's causing the strange problem that Zomosa guy had and be done with it."
She stared up at the ceiling.
"Then probably I'll start travelling. Who knows. The winds can bring both happiness and sorrow to us all..."
She looked back at Chris trying to hide her previous sadness from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next