Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... Empty
PostSubject: Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...   Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 am

Okay. Just to clarify things, I'm one of the (if not the only one) who ended up training their character with stat rings to the point of ridiculousness. For me, it was my Ninja, who had awesome stats in Strength, Agility, and Health. After the stat ring fix, though, my stats were normalized. Ish. I still had 9999 HP and 30 points in strength, with nothing in anything else. Honestly, I thought this was intentional, so I didn't think much more of it. At the time, I pretty much kept a stat ring on regardless.

However, after the Ninjas were recently 'nerfed' (which did affect my ninja too, of course.), I've noticed that my stats can once again increase. I was one to wander around on the field for no reason, but I've got as far as 15 additional stat points tacked on (10 of which I blame on just running around in ordeals for no reason.) I noticed eventually and switched out to Agility and confirmed my suspicions. I don't yet know if I can exceed this value, but I know for a fact that I'm enough of a masochist that I would train my stats just to do it.

I'd like to know what to do here. I'll post pics of my stats and what the old dude says shortly.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...   Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Ok, here's what I think. This is either one of two things. One, your ninja is bugged for whatever reason. Could be very possible, since its from like... the dinosaur age compared to most of us. Second, when the nerf happened, the stat increase lock vanished. Easiest way to tell? I suggest someone with max bonus on it go and try to increase it some more. Like Szen, Shiek, Otacon, etc.
Back to top Go down
juanmasterm
Small Stream
juanmasterm

PostSubject: Re: Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...   Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 am

Well, my ninja which was before the nerf (not from before the 30 stat points removal)
has 11 points in str,3 in agi and another 7 random points which were from after the ninja nerf

Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... Op_nin10
Back to top Go down
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

PostSubject: Re: Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...   Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Well, it's stopped increasing after the old man said I hit .999999 in each stat, so I don't think I can raise it any higher at this point. I suppose it's alright, though.

Having 131 STR and 132 AGI when completely geared up is pretty nice.

Another point that needed to be brought to light, my stat points didn't necessarily increase once the old guy said it hit 1. Several of my stats increased at seemingly random intervals, like in the 30's, 50's, etc. I suppose that it's possible that somehow the old guy's count was seriously off, but...eh.

Bare stats are: Old guy says...
114 Strength | | 41.9984 Strength and 55.9966 HP
99 Agility | | 4.99002 Agility
62 Vitality | | 0.999999 Vitality
62 Wisdom | | 0.999999 Will
11 Will | | 0.999999 Wisdom

Current stats are: (as a bonus, I'll add my current Atk, Def, and M.Def values.)
131 Strength 26x214 Attack 99%
132 Agility 14x141 Defence 91%
73 Vitality 10x44 Magic Defence 45%
79 Wisdom
24 Will

Also, current gear is...
Crystal Katana, Masamune, Hood, Adamant Armor, and Thief Glove.

So yea. xD

EDIT: My graph looked a bit funny. >>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...   Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangeness in Super Ninja~ land...
Page 1 of 1