Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 am

Hey all, just finally got on here but its Otacon!!!! The fun loving ninja of FFL. I look forward to seeing the main server back up and running after the updates are totally finished ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hanna
Small Stream
Hanna

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 am

*bows* welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 am

ty ^_^ i've had years of experiance with forums so if a mod spot opens i will be willing to offer my services
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 am

Sup
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 am

not much man how bout yourself? been chilling with my brother and our friends and working mainly.
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:57 am

Not really a whole lot at the moment. Getting ready for some classes. I haven't been in school for a few years, so that should be interesting. Full time college student, here I come. haha.
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 am

just dont try working full time at the same time....its niegh on impossible to do both
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 am

Ouch, I take it you did that then? hehe.

Nah, I searched for work around here for a few years, but no one's hiring. I blame the economy. Thankfully, I found a Community College that will let me go there with Financial Aid. I figured I would see how a full-time student would work out. If possible, I was planning on seeing if they have any part-time positions opened around the College as well. It's one that hires mostly only students, so I have my fingers crossed.

What're you doin for work, anyway?
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 am

currently working at a gas station but the steel mill my dad works at is hiring so im trying to get on there
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 am

Oh that'll be good. I know a person who works at a gas station. That lil turd has a Ferrari. >.>
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 am

wonder what one he works at i got a broke 92 chrysler town and country >_<
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 am

Awww. He works at a 76, I think. Been awhile since I've been that way.
Anyway, It was nice chatting with ya, but I'm going to go find something else to do. See you whenever the server returns. ^.^
Back to top Go down
otacon
Small Stream
otacon

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 am

indeed take care my friend and my the winds of fortune carry you to calm, clear waters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!   Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold the Sneaky Ninja Arts!!!
Page 1 of 1