Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Kazira stares at Zyne.
"His skills...are like but much, no infact way more advanced then me, what the hell is he..."
Knowing that this was a crisis condition Kazira slightly edged her hand to her Katana before taking her hand away.
"This guy's all riled...but over what...?"
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Kyoraijin would have quickly landed on the ground about 30 feet away from them and he would Start to swing his sword at the Group firing off a few blasts of ebergy at them but now where near as strong as Spirt blast was Kyoraijin seemed to be in a Rage Now "GAAAAAAAAAH!" his helmet blocked his face but if you were to get close yo ucould see that he was....crying and his face full of Saddness even though he acted as though in a rage

(Knights of the Round table 2/7)

Last edited by Daxter on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Zyne starts blocking the energy attacks, "If anyone has a teleport spell they MIGHT WANT TO USE IT NOW!" He screams while taking several bolts to the chest and arms.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Kazira quikcly reached to her pocket and threw out a small water baloon.
"Here goes nothing."
As the water baloon smashed against the ground Kazira pulled out her Katana.
"Enchant fire!"
Her Katana grew a blaze with fire as she slammed it into the puddle of water form the baloon.
The heat and water working together creating a mist like effect.
She called to Zyne.
"Quick it won't last long but this our only chance."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Kyoraijin would hold his blade up in the air his Anger having reached it's peak he would yell the name of his most powerful move "SOUL DRAINER!" but as soon as a strange energy would surround him and blow away the mist but then... he would drop his sword and start coughing rapidly and soon he would puke out a huge amount of blood and he would fall to his knees his power Wasted now and Kyoraijin would start to fall asleep giving back Zomosa control

Zomosa would look up for a monment and spot Zyne "Z-zzyne?...." and then he would fall to the ground fainted.... his strenght also gone for now it was indeed a strong move that only trying to make it could almost kill you.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am

Zyne looks at Zomosa and walks to his side, "I call forth the powers of water and earth, to rain down your healing powers. Healing Rain!" Rain falls on the entire party, healing them but saps Zyne's already fading strength. "Ugh....think....I....over....did it.....again....." Zyne smiles as he coughs up some blood and collapses on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 am

KAzira looked around nervously.
"Oh great...There's no way I have the strength to carry a human body... Anyone fancy giving me a hand?"
She sighed waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am

Issac grabs Zyne, lifts him up, and places him carefully beside Chris... And... Drags Zozo by the foot, and lets go of it beside Zyne. ''Correction, ya both over did it.'' He looks at the girl. ''Ya wanted some info?''
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am

Zomosa would slowly start to wake up after Zyne healed him after looking around spoting Chris and Zyne blood dripping out his mouth and a few small wounds that were left after the healing would bleed as well Zomosa was still weak so his ZERO Bahamut armor would have faded now only leaving his usual Robe and Katana and as he laided on the ground he would speak"Y-you okay Zyne? *cough*" Zomosa would sound like he had been sceaming all night... basicly his voice was alittle gone probbaly because of Kyoraijin's screaming

((75 posts! RIVER RANK!))

Last edited by Daxter on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 am

Kazira looked at Issac.
"Just...what's been going on here lately? That's all I ask."
She spoke almost going silent before finishing.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 am

would tilt his head to look at Kazira "W-well Hello *cough* there who are you? Im Z-Zomose.... gah... it hurts to speak...." would just have a trace grin on his face as he look at her his chin still covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 am

"Me sir?" She questioned.
"I'm noone of importance. I recently finished my Knighthood training with Baron and before I know it, I was requested to be dispatched here."
She looked skyward slightly.
"And with no details of what's going on or what I'm supposed to do either."
She spoke scratching her cheek slightly.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am

''Then lay down.'' Issac flicks his finger at Zomosas' forehead with enough strength to knock him back down. ''As for the what around here...'' He looks at the girl. ''Well, I can't answer that in detail, I was here just a few minutes before you got here.''
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am

"I understand."
She spoke.
"Then...would it be okay if I came along for a while. I may not be the greatest of fighters, but I'm sure some aid is always useful, right?"
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:53 am

fall back down to the ground with a small moan of pain "Ick.. the Devil boys here......" he woud tilit his head back to Kazira"A Baron Knight eh?... interesting...you robbaly should mess with the current things happening here kinda dangerous you see?...Only a Powerful Summoner like me can take care of *cough* of *cough*" and he would start having a coughing fit not being able to finish what he was saying
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 am

She would look away slightly.
"I'm not exactly a knight of Baron...That was just where I endorsed in practice from swordplay...I'm more of a...Freelance, so to say. Maybe a part-time bounty hunter."
She sighed.
"I guess I had better explain. I have both training from Baron and Mysidia. So I have experience with both sword play and magic. But not being really designed for either, yeah it means I can't go one sided. So I'm kinda stuck in the middle do nothing and taking requests every so often."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am

Zomosa would have finally stoped coughing and could respond to her hearing most of what she said "Well even though I work alittle on swords My magic is secound to none!... heh!" he would start to look smug even in his current weak state
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am

Kazira sighed.
"Well. My family isn't exactly a descendent tree of warriors. Infact...I only became as I am because I geared losing my life because I could not protect it..."
She looked away slightly trying not to let the others see her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am

''Bountyhunter?'' Issac lets a little laugh out. ''Perhaps, I too could do that. Heck, getting paid to fight... That'd be my dream job. And ya say that your not a good of a fighter?'' He examines her carefully. ''Hmm, just getting here from Mysidia must be quite a feat for someone that claims to not be 'That good of a fighter'.'' Issac looks over at Zomosa. ''Compared to him, I'm more the CQC type, but my magic is decent enough.'' He then looks at Kazira. ''And family has nothing to do with fighting how one fights, and aquiring power to protect ones' self is natural.''
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am

She sighs revealingly.
"I understand."
She said smiling and looking directly at Issac.
"I suppose the winds have just, blew my way for once. Well, I'll come along. If you want me to, that is."
She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am

''Oh, you can follow me if you want, but I'm warning you it won't be a pretty sight ninety-nine percent of the time.'' Issac walks over to the nearest tree, and sits down. ''But first, taking care of a subborn judge, an idiot, and a kid. Whatta day.'' Issacs' stomach growls loudly. ''On the other thought, food'd be nice. Wonder if there's anything around edible except those walking trees.'' Issac tilts his head down and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 am

Zomosa would start to get up feeling slightly better "Y-you probbally shouldnt go with the Devil boy there.... Nothing good can come of it...maybe you you should hang around with us....then again I think we get in more dangerous stuff than he does...." and he would close his eyes and tap his left foot in thought
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 am

Kazira looked at the both of them and first spoke to Issac.
"You ever thought that maybe the river contained fish?"
After speaking to that she turned to Zomosa.
"Look...I kinda appreciate the thought, and how much you care. But if things aren't risky, then there's no way I can improve if I just idle."
She bowed respectively and walked towards Issac.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 am

''Fish huh?'' Issac gets up and walks towards the river. ''I'd probably be my first human meal in a while...'' He then stops, and turns around and heads towards the forest. ''Then again, It'd take too long to fish, and fills so little in the stomach.'' Issac stops, and takes his sword out. ''Maybe I'll be lucky and get a big one.'' Issac turns around and looks at Kazira. ''Get some fish if you want, I'm going for my regular food, I won't be long... And maybe look out for them.'' he then looks at Zomosa. ''Hey Zozo, wanna piece?'' He says, and turns around. ''I'll even cook it for ya, if it'd stop raining.'' Issac starts laughing and rushes into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:53 am

Kazira sat by the river bank.
"Whatever takes your fancy I guess..."
She unsheathed her Katana.
"But I never said anything about no...quick route."
She ran her hand down the blade.
"Enchant thunder!"
The blade become encased by a surge of electricity. Carefully making sure she herself wasn't in the river slammed her blade into it trying to stab it into it's bed.
"Come on little fishies, wakey, wakey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next