Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?

Go down 
+22
DarknessQueen
manowar
Mino
the_pretzel2
fox
Reina
Reijea
Sciath
Desicus
Merrith
Andrew
[P. Franz]
Halkel
double0
Saro
Kaido
Pommm
Moonlite
Biskey
Anthony810
Nielz
Terra
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Oh awesome, I used to play this with Witchinglulu and Mikey back in 2003!
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
DarknessQueen
Dew Drop
DarknessQueen

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 am

i remember witchinglulu and caitlin

Anyways, I got introduced to byond in '03 from one of my buddies. ffl was my first game nd i frequented it for years, stopped playing, just came back about a week ago. oh hey nostalgia~
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:57 pm

I wasnt really introduced but my friend showed me byond and then I searched "Final Fantasy" and day and I found this.
Back to top Go down
the_pretzel2
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I found BYOND through Gamefaqs and FFs are my favorite video game series.
Back to top Go down
http://judithevabarsi.com/forum
Akiba007
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm

I started in 2005.
My brother introduced me to BYOND and I saw FFL so i started to play it off and on but stop after a while tell now.
Forgot my key so now i use akiba.
Back to top Go down
Black Mage Moogle
Dew Drop
Black Mage Moogle

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Reina wrote:
I actually found byond 3 years ago while I was still on gaiaonline. I told myself "Oh, this should be an interesting site to pass the time. I'll come look at it later." But I didn't ever return... because I forgot XP
Then about 6 weeks ago, my...er.... I guess acquaintance?... it's complicated.... Anyways, he showed me byond again. You all know him as drkakuma or something like that... And he played random stuff on here. About 2 weeks ago I finally decided to try it, and started on FFVaw. It was fun, but I lagged so bad that I just left it after awhile. Then my friend Eternal (I call her moogle) showed me FFL. And... yeah you know from there XP.
THAT WAS MY NAME! Eternal! xD

Late post is late from like a year ago, but I guess I found FFL from out of nowhere. I played FFV with him and our friend, Biscuit (drkakuma). The lag on that game was like smashing the computer with a sledgehammer. RAAAGEEE.

I found BYOND from this kid here or Biscuit. Either/or, whatever. But I'm the one who found FFL for Reina. We played together for a while til I got addicted to smogon. xD
Back to top Go down
Chaoder
Small Stream
Chaoder

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 am

I already had byond since 2007 but overlooked the game for some reason. One day, I decided to play it and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?   soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soooo how was evryone introduced to final fantasy legacy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2