Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Status window when in party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukaji
Dew Drop

Status window when in party Empty
PostSubject: Status window when in party   Status window when in party I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Is it possible to put 2 columns to status window in right side of screen as now I cannot see all party member's HP, MP and buffs at same time. It would be easier for buffers and healers as they would not need to constantly scroll up and down to see if all buffs are still in place or if someone needs healing.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Status window when in party   Status window when in party I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 am

It's not possible as far as I'm aware...
The status tabs aren't made to have more than one column
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: Status window when in party   Status window when in party I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:43 am

What works for me won't work for everyone, obviously, but by stretching the status window downward (my screen resolution is big enough to fit 5 party members + buffs while still leaving 3-5 lines of Say) I avoid needing to scroll in the heat of the action.

However, being able to toggle party member's exp and gold off, as well as your own, as well as placing your own status in the right order (So slot 4 = 2nd from the bottom) would make things a LOT easier. Low priority for sure, but it would be great for boss fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Status window when in party   Status window when in party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Status window when in party
Page 1 of 1