Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Zyne looks at Chris and shakes his head sadly, "That is because they do not wish to take blame for starting it all. If you speak to the Spirit of Ordeals you would know the whole truth. We were hunted like animals, and until we found the place for the village we were never safe. We trained to keep even you mages safe from what is coming. It is going to be a terrible battle ahead....and none of us are truly ready. Now I must leave and find that Sorcerer....I have some questions that need answers, and soon."
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:03 pm

"What sorcerer? The one who takes Crystals? I want to go with you if it was the one who stole Crystals. Also i need to find him to get my crystal back." Chris grabs his bags and things and his rod eager to go with Zyne. "But what about Syton?"
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm

''Leaving without saying hi?'' Issac emmerged out of the forest, slightly limping, covered in blood, and sits down. Smoke could be seen from over the forest.
''Heh, got any food?... All I ran into were walking trees. They're subborn... and they taste like trees too.'' He says, and spits blood. The smoke seemed to get bigger and bigger every moment, some trees could be heard falling down.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:48 pm

"Oh, you again." Zyne says as he stands back up. "We aren't staying here much longer. There is something big afoot and I have to get answers swiftly if we wish to survive the next several days." Zyne looks at Chris, "Are you sure you want to come with me? It may mean the death of both of us at the end of the path."
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:51 pm

KAzira sighed and set down by the river. Taking off her shoes she paddled her feet lightly in it then stared at her reflection.
"I'm getting nowhere fast."
She spoke silently to herself.
"Maybe I should of asked Baron for an airship...nah. They'd never give someone as unskilled as me one anyway. Pfft."
She continued to stare at her reflection her own indecisiveness delaying her.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Kyoraijin would have sensed Chris through the Crystal and he would Fly at him at a high speed he wouldnt be very far so it would be a SHort flight to him "Well While Im in control I might as well have some fun~ and he would see Chris now and he would speed towards the ground SMASHING into the ground next to Chris and Zyne causing a huge outburst of rocks to fly off. after a few secounds he would climb out of the hole and end up next to Chris and Zyne "Well well well its The Magic Knight boy! didnt expect to see you here~
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Chris Orinday felt a huge smash right next to him. He looked over to him and saw Zomosa but in a different form. "Zyne, w-who is he?" Chris walked backwards toppling over on the ground. He grabbed his rod and started to cast a fire ice and bolt 3, for this person isn't Zomosa. He stared at the guy who impostures as Zomosa. "You aren't Zomosa , so who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Zyne grabs Chris and pushes him behind him. "You, I'll give you one chance to leave peacefully. After that, I'm going to kill you, you damned daemon." Zyne draws his blades and stands in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Kyoraijin would raise up his hands in a surrender with a grin "Hey hey hey Lets not be a bunch of animals shall we?" and he would look at Derek stabing his sword into the ground " am Kyoraijin the Spirit Young Mage and I mean you two no harm!" he would be chucling slightly it was something that he couldnt help doing alot "I am not like Raikou he is evil! you would know right Mystic Knight? it is because of him I am forced to do this!"

Last edited by Daxter on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Zyne points his swords at Kyoraijin, "No, I have peered into his spirit, and found some light. Inside of you is nothing but a void of darkness. I say once more, leave now while I still feel merciful. I shall not say it again."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Kyoraijin would shrug "All you have seen if my hatred for Raikou...and i dont think wether his spirit has light or much make a diffrence! It is no excuse for the people he has killed and the villages he has destoryed! Just for some mission! I bet those could have been avoided!" he was tryign to speak what he thought was true was true he didnt care for his Mission to find the heros he already big hatred for Raikou would just be Fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Zyne stares at Kyoraijin and says, "3........."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Kyoraijin would sighand he would relese his ZERO Bahamut Armour he was starting to look mad "FINE then smite me down! If you insist on helping one who murders and kills for his so called justice then you might as well be one and the same with him! would just stand perfectly still after this not moving an inch or saying another word!
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm

''You say you peer into peoples' spirits and judge them light or dark... without letting them talk for themselves... But even the important tasks may require sacrifices...'' Issac slowly gets up, even if his body had taken a toll from fighting monsters earlier. ''Even taking revenge on a single person, can result in many deaths... Innocent deaths... Meaningless deaths... All are resulted by ones' actions for or against something or someone...'' Issac slowly starts walking. ''I say you listen to who ever this is... and then judge if ya wantta kill him or not...'' Issac stops a few steps away from standing between them, and looks over at Kyoraijin. ''But, its' Zozos' body... Do you mind if ya let me punch the guy if you find him THAT dark?'' He grins at the thought of punching Zomosa in the face.

Last edited by Munashii on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Chris stepped up and walked next to Zyne with his rod out. "He looks as though there is something wrong with him. Like he had no happiness as a child." Chris said this in a soft voice in Zyne's ear. "Is he really this mean? And how is he able to change forms, the Zomosa i know wouldn't do such a thing. I suggest you leave know before i cast some heavy spells on you!" Chris' voice now getting louder, he began to think of Zyne, a mystic knight, not being bad after all. He started to cast new spells instead of the advanced basics.

Charge Bar: Quake [1/2] Drain [1/3]
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Kyoraijin would look over at Chris "You two eh? Fine then you might as well join in on his Justice!" he voice was gettign angrier like he was about to crack "Yes strike me down! Kill me! Just so you can think you've done good in the world! Or you think your helping! when in reality your just murdering!"
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm

''Hey, if your 'striking him down', I call dibs on first punch!'' Issac starts opening and closing his fists, making his fingers crack.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Kazira heard the shouting and quickly grabbed her shoes placing them back on her feet and ran towards the direction it came from. Seeing the crowd of people she halted before stepping closer. As she decided to move forward, she stumbled and hit the floor with a loud thud.
"Owie..."
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Zyne sighs and looks at Kyoraijin, "I dont have time for you so I'll make the choice for you..." Zyne swings both of his blades in swift circles and screams, "Dual Tornado Blade!" launching Kyoraijin into the air and out of the area.

Zyne sheaths his swords and stares at Isaac and Chris, "What? I said I was in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Kazira looked up form the floor seeing Zyne's attack gazed in awe for a slight moment.
"What the hell...was that?"
She spoke quietly to herself, trying to get back up avoiding drawing attention on herself.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Issac gets pushed back, falling off his feet, and leaves a tiny blood trail on the grass.
''Ow...''
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Zyne looks over and sees the little girl. "Hmm, who might you be young lady?" Zyne askes as he helps Isaac up off the ground. "Are you lost? Or are you in some kind of trouble?" Zyne looks at the little girl with compassion, knowing what its like to be lost and alone at that age.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Kazi looked at Zyne and spoke calmly.
"I'm not lost, and I'm not little, I'm just...lacking a growth spurt."
She said hmphing and turning her head.
"Although, I do have a question. Just what the...hell is going on here?"
She looked at Zyne directly.
"I suppose if I have to, I'll trade you. Information I can give, for what you can tell."
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm

A huge flash of light could be seen in the sky where Kyoraijin had been flung it was almost blinding if you looked straight at it and suddenly a silver Blur could be seen flying at Zyne Kyoraijin has return and his Anger was huge! and he would be back in his Zeor Bahmut form which was now flowing with power "IF YOU INSIST ON CHOOSE THE PATH OF EVIL THEN YOU SHALL PAY FOR ATTACKING A HOLY SPIRIT! and he would raise his blade in the Air and slice down yelling "SPIRIT BLAST!" and a huge blat of Powerful energy would head towards Zyne and those around him if they didnt get out of the way there would be little chance for surival this was one of his stronger moves

(Knights of the Round table 1/7)
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Zyne quickly looks up and sees the force flying at them, he redraws his blades and slams them into the ground screaming, "Freezing water and solid rock, I form thee together to make a barrier, Immovable Ice!" A large wall of ice and rock shoot up and around the party as the blast impacts it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next