Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

Go down 
+6
Arten
Raikou_Gilgamesh
otacon_majere
Derek
Daxter
Ducky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daxter
River

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:01 am

Zomosa would fall to the ground as Chris dissapeared and after he dissapeared he would imeadiatly search for him but he couldnt sense him anywhere in this realm..... he would slowly get up and look at Isaac "......WHAT JUST Happened Devil boy? where did Chris go...... O well I guess it hopeless for now....and to Awnser your Question this Armour is my ZERO Bahamut Summon in an Armour form if Anything its stronger than the summon and I have all his Abilites...heh! Pretty cool huh?" he would start to act smug.. it was obvious he was feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 am

He looks at Zomosa with a blank stare. ''Well, for the first part... That dark paladin took that 'Chris' away, and judging by the intensity of darkness... I wouldn't be surprised if they're... at that place... too bad I can't access it...'' He pauses and examines the armor. ''As for second... That is from a dragon you called correct? and have his abilities?.... Can ya shoot a lazer outta your mouth?'' Issac starts laughing at the idea that someone could fire a lazer from their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:17 am

would Laugh at the thought as well "well yes.....and no you see I used this for attacks like that" and he would pull out his sword it was a big blade looking like a Broad Swprd but slightly wider than the normal one it the blade its selfs looked like Silver flames so it had many Sharp points "This is the ZERO Sword it allows me to use the move "Giga Flare Slash" its like the blast but much more Cencerntarted and powerful.... but it does lose the original hugeness of the attack cause of that......huh Im talkitive today...." he would start looking at his sword he hadnt really looked since he had just acheived this form....
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:36 am

Kazira traveled up to Royal Cave staring at the opening of it's great maw. Looking behind her she realized just how far now she was form Mysidia.
"That's bizzare...there weren't as many Imps here as my previous travels..."
She walked into the Royal Cave and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:39 am

Syton sensed something.

"Zyne!" he yelled

Syton left Chris in the dark realm and dashed as his dark form over to Zyne and picked him up and dissapeared into the darkness realm next to Chris. He used and elixir on Zyne and asked

"Why the hell am I dark like this?! WHY!" He yelled
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:54 am

Issac looks at the blade. ''Oh~... I see...'' he says, not remotely interested by his explainations and yawns again. ''Jeez, I hope something happens soon... anything that could at least motivate me ta do something... I'M BORED AS HELL! Even killing monsters isn't fun anymore.'' Issac sighs, puts his palm out, makes a couple of black flames appear, and starts juggleing with them.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:56 am

Zomosa would get a frown as he was ignored but then get a grin as he got an idea for how to get his attention "Heck its so strong it could beat a weakling like you! but thats not saying much for its Strenght heh..." he was trying to get Isaac mad now. Ofcourse it was that powerful ZERO bahamut Surrpasses anyone who relies on Dark powers he thought
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 am

''Pfft, even if you got all that power, ya gotta have atleast some technique if ya don't want to get yer ass kicked. And here I thought that summoners were lazy people whom called creatures to fight in there place.'' Issac stops juggling, and grins at Zomosa.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 am

Zyne tries to stand up but collapses again on his knees coughing blood. He grabs his sides and screams in pain as the crystal burns bright in the darkness and rises out of his pocket.

"Zyne is currently experiencing some....changes so I shall answer your question. You were granted the powers over Darkness because your heart and soul were found worthy and strong enough to use it in conjunction with your powers of Light. Unfortunantly you went on a blind rage instead of doing what The Spirit told you to do. Zyne has endured all of the changes a Mystic Knight requires, save one. This last one is unlocking a highly secret skill that cannot be used unless it is truly needed.....and it can only be used once. You are more fortunant...you do not have to endure the pain and sorrow he must." The Crystal Shard spoke in a soft soothing voice.

"And now, you...boy of Mysidia. What will you do now that you know what Zyne truly is? Knowing that over 500 years ago your schools of magic hunted his kind down to destroy them? He is the last of his Order....you could be a great hero for defeating him and bringing his corpse to your elders." The crystal floated above Zyne still shedding a calm glow.

Zyne screams more horribly, tears streaming from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 am

Syton looked at the darkness then at Zyne.

"Stop! You're killing him! He's the only one, who.. who's been there for me! Stop it right now!" yelled Syton

He ran towards the shard and grabbed at it only to be knocked back and to lose focus of the Dark Realm

"Ugh... Rel- Rel... RELEASE!" Syton yelled and the 3 landed in the stream by the Tower of Zot

Maybe my darkness can shut that crystal up!

Syton ran towards it body full of anger, trying to stop Zyne's pain, he ran towards the crystal blinded by fury and struck down at it..
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

chuckles at his words "Your one of those generic morons who think that? heh Should have know.... it takes much more skill and power to make Symmons obey you than it does for any other kind of magic but you wouldnt understand would you? Your just a servant of darkness!" and he would chuckle not even lieing in his statement
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:24 am

"I.........will........not.........FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" Zyne screams and stands, energy pulsing from his body, causing the ground to crater around him.

"It is done, he is now ready for the battle to come." The crystal says, "And to put your fears to rest, it was the Mystic Knight powers in him that caused that...not I." The crystal floated back down into Zyne's hand and dimmed.

Zyne stands glowing in the power of all the elements, "Its finally done. Man I'm tired...but...with this....the Dark Being that is coming will not win...not as long as I draw breath."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 am

''Meh, magic is magic, it's the same for everyone. And being a 'servant of darkness', I use my own power to fight, and not others'... Especially a dragons'. Besides, does that dragon even like being in that form?'' He says while looking over the armor. ''And how the hell it'd breathes if it's in that form hmm?''
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:37 am

Zomosa awnsers his question quickly "Because... its fused with me spiritually Devil Boy it basicly uses my body to live in this form thats what makes this so powerful.. it takes lots of MY strenght to do it. or else it could just rampage in my body" he was starting to get serious now but he would still be alittle smug
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:41 am

Kazira finally finished journeying through Royal Cave. Looking down slightly she focused here yes on her katana held on a holster pointing slightly down at her waist..
"Why is it I feel my need for you is coming closer..."
She continued to walk to Toria, and began to look for activity within the area.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 am

Issac frowns. ''If that dragon is fused to you right now, can't it take control? A lil' double-edged for you.... And I think I'd prefer talking to the dragon than talking to you.'' Issac starts to walk away from the castle gates.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 am

Zomosa would just walk away from Toria as Munshii left he was Obviously a jerk.... well then again he WAS evil what else was there to expect? and he would jump in the air and start flying around sensing for any sign of Chris "If that darkness guy took him.. where did he go-" he woudl start to plumet to the ground as his head started to hurt with pain... HE was taking over again

Kyoraijin would start to laugh as he realized he was plumetign to the ground "Hmm~ I should have waited untill he landed or something..." and he would stop in Mid-Air and look around at where he was "Hmm.. is this Toria? so much has changed after I was sealed........damn you Raikou....heartless bastard..." and he would fly off at a high speed only looking like a Silver BLur to others
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 am

KAzira was oblivious to what was going on around here and decided that she'd take the time to stop and think for a moment so she proceeded to the inn.
Rather then ask for information, she merely rented out a room and sat on the a bed, her head in her hands thinking.
"Everywhere feels so empty lately...It must be my imagination."
She would lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling, not knowing what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River
Myrmidon13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 am

Tch, and here I thought he wanted a fight... He looks around and notices the river. Following a river... why not. Issac starts heading to the river and follows it downstream, since upstream would get him back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:23 am

Chris awakes from his "unconscious" state and looks around him. "Um...why are we in Zot? And I don't think that you Syton killed the Mysidians now, judging from how you reacted. And to the crystal wherever it went, I may or may not kill them, it depends on there action." Chris then turned to Zyne," If you make one false move I am edged to kill you." He looked around and explored a bit. Chris then came back in a more cheerful mood, "Has anyone seen Zomosa? I was caring for him as he was in a battle, I heard. Syton, would you have happened to be in the battle?" Chris had turned to Syton. "Also, what was that darkness area?" Chris now confused by many things and had tons of questions sat down to think. "One more question, do you mind if I help you guys in return you guys help me get my crystal back from the crystal-stealer ((Raikou)).
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:57 am

Zyne looks at Chris and laughs, "You think you can possibly destroy me? The Crystal shard was right, you are naive." He draws his swords and stands ready to fight. "You wish to make a name for yourself? I have done nothing wrong to you but because I am of an oppressed Order you feel its necessary to destroy me? Once I die so does my Order, I am the last of the Mystic Knights. There will be no more, but that isnt enough for you mages is it? We only wanted to be left in peace, to learn and grow and protect the world but you wont allow us to do so. I have a mission to finish before I can die, and I will not fail in it. So strike me if you dare...because I will not hold back anymore. There is too much at stake to spend time in useless fighting."
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Kazira was still at the inn staring at the ceiling.
"I guess there's no use sitting around here. What was that saying. You want answers, you're going to have to find them."
she flipped up a coin and left it to fall as she walked out from the inn, the coin falling onto the bed.
"I wonder though, the villagers know little of anything...so who can tell me absolutely anything..."
Pausing again and thinking she threw a temper tantrum.
"Oh thinking is never any good, bad Kazira."
Getting a grip of herself she left Toria and decided to explore nearby.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Chris Orinday listened to the words that came from Zyne's mouth. "I'm sorry, All i was taught, or told, was that Mystic Knights and Mages had a very long war over something and that the mages were to kill the last survivors of the Mystic Knights. Maybe you should tell me the Mystic Knight's history then i will think about our situation." Chris looked over to Syton who just stood there.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Zyne looks into the far off distance, and his voice changes to that of an old man's.

"Long ago, we Mystic Knights lived in Mysidia with our brothers and sisters. We all studied magic and sword play to help one another. Each person was paired with another, one wielding spell and the other blade. It was a peaceful time in the village. One day some of the elders gathered together to discuss new spell ideas and new training regiments for the swordsmen. It was then that one younger man sought audience with the council. The elders granted the young man his request and listened to his words. 'I see wisdom in the seperation of spell and sword wise sirs,' the young man spoke, 'but would it not be benificial for all to learn both?' This caused a partial uproar. It was unheard of, using spell and sword at the same time. But some of the members of the council liked the idea. They began training on Mt. Ordeals to see if it could be done. That is when they were visited by the Spirit...he who changed the workings of magic forever. He showed us how to not only combine spell and sword, but harness the workings of nature itself. We no longer needed incantations to call forth flames. We could heal wounds using water and earth. It was supposed to be a golden time for all magic wielders in the world. But some of the elders were afraid of the new power granted to us....and started a war. They called us heritics and demons. We were forced to flee, for we did not want to harm our brothers and sisters...and we settled in a hidden part of Mt. Ordeals, training and preparing for what is coming in the next few days. That is our history....how you mages out of fear and ignorance almost wiped out the only hope this world has for survival. This young man you see before you is the only one left of our now decimated Order. He is a decendant from the first of us...and shall be the last."

Zyne comes to his senses and falls to his knees, "What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Derek
Summer Rain
Derek

PostSubject: Sacred...   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Chris looked at Zyne and said, "You just told me the Mystics Knights Story, now it is time for our story that we were told as children of Mysidia." Chris took a deep breath, getting ready to tell a story. "In my days of Mysidia it was peaceful until one day of our schooling the Village Elder told us a story of Mystic Knights and Mages, it went as so. 'Long ago there was peace and harmony between Mystics and Mages until a war over Magic and Swords broke out.'" Chris said to Zyne. "That's all i heard except from my parents who heard about those in the war. They said something like....'Mystics Knights aren't all bad, they just wanted to use magic and swords together to bring down Mages and Conquer Mysidia for there own reasons'." Chris contemplated about Mystic Knights. "I'm sure, that you being the last descendant, there is good in you, I'm still not sure what was wrong with swords and magic going together but I can see one thing as how Mages and Mystics didn't get along. There's a tapestry in Mysidia. It showed pictures of the war and below them it said, 'Mystics and Mages War, Twas the Msytics fault for trying to use magic on swords.'" Chris looked at Zyne for a response on his side of the story.

Last edited by Derek on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ota..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next