Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey all Otacon here, real name is Nick. I'm 23 and I live in Central Illinois. Big time gamer and anime fan, cant really think of my all time favorite because there is so much to choose from. I loved the MGS and Halo series' and I've played all the FF games except for one (the one on the WonderSwan which is a Japanese only system >.< someday though someday) I'm a walking strategy guide for the first 8 games so if you get stuck let me know if you need help. I'm pretty open minded about anything and I'm a good listener so if you just need to vent about something hit me up on msn and let me know who you are ( cavesword@insightbb.com is my msn). So yeah thats about it atm I guess hah hah. Oh wait....zombie movies and games are freaking awesome XD there we now I think I've covered every basis. So yeah lol I've been playing FFL for a while just never bothered to do one of these >.<

Peace!
Nick/Otacon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Hoobastank01
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm

What's up what's up Ota! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/hoobastank01
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 am

Damn it Ota! Sheik needs rations! But you wont give her any on Extreme! Curse yooouuuu!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey sir, she hasnt been asking for them, and she knows damn good an well that I'd be more than happy to ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1