Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex! Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey all Otacon here, real name is Nick. I'm 23 and I live in Central Illinois. Big time gamer and anime fan, cant really think of my all time favorite because there is so much to choose from. I loved the MGS and Halo series' and I've played all the FF games except for one (the one on the WonderSwan which is a Japanese only system >.< someday though someday) I'm a walking strategy guide for the first 8 games so if you get stuck let me know if you need help. I'm pretty open minded about anything and I'm a good listener so if you just need to vent about something hit me up on msn and let me know who you are ( cavesword@insightbb.com is my msn). So yeah thats about it atm I guess hah hah. Oh wait....zombie movies and games are freaking awesome XD there we now I think I've covered every basis. So yeah lol I've been playing FFL for a while just never bothered to do one of these >.<

Peace!
Nick/Otacon
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Hoobastank01
Small Stream
Hoobastank01

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 pm

What's up what's up Ota! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hoobastank01
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 am

Damn it Ota! Sheik needs rations! But you wont give her any on Extreme! Curse yooouuuu!
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey sir, she hasnt been asking for them, and she knows damn good an well that I'd be more than happy to ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!   Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet with the creator of Metal Gear Rex!
Page 1 of 1