Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bridge bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitetsu
Dew Drop

Bridge bug Empty
PostSubject: Bridge bug   Bridge bug I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:28 am

I noticed there is a bug in the scripting of bridges in dungeons. It is really easy to see in Antlion cave..

If you are standing on a bridge and, lets say there is a level below you with a treasure chest or something, if you walk up "off" the bridge, it does not incorporate height. You can just walk onto it. it is as if a bridge is a 4 way connection to any tile around it. It doesnt work on air, but if there is water adjacent to it, or any land you would be able to walk onto, it is accessable.

I do not know if it an be done on ALL bridges, but i noticed it the past 2 times i have been through Antlion cave and Mist Dragons cave.

Just figured I would point it out,

Kaitetsu

Key: Artimus166
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

Bridge bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridge bug   Bridge bug I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net

Bridge bug
Page 1 of 1