Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggest an Enemy

Go down 
+17
Andruukaze
Raikou_Gilgamesh
Rizz
fox
alanai_b
Uzakura
Kaitetsu
Szenkar
Karnage
Guylock
GeminiCross
Terra
Deficit
Maru
C.Niles Oldman
Halkel
Munkers
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Halkel
Halkel

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 pm

This topic is like the Suggest a ++ Class. You may suggest an enemy/boss you wish to see in FFL.

Here's who i'd Suggest:

Gilgamesh of FF5

30 minutes it took me to sprite him, he should be used somewhere =P

Suggest an Enemy Gilgamesh

Also, Marilith from FF1

Suggest an Enemy Marilith

Last edited by Halkel on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Munkers
Small Stream

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:11 pm

I agree, gilgamesh would be nice. BTW, nice icon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Thanks. He's definatly should be in, I didn't make him just so he can't be used, he was hell to make.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
C.Niles Oldman
Dew Drop
C.Niles Oldman

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:14 am

First I'd like to support the god which is Gilgamesh. Secondly, I think that each of the game's summons should be included as enemies as well, in a gauntlet style area (a "Summoner's Challenge" if you will).
Back to top Go down
Maru
Dew Drop

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:43 am

Kefka ++class or boss Very Happy:D:D I got the icon my my other PC. I'll be trying to obtain it. ( it works when it wants to)
Back to top Go down
Deficit
Summer Rain
Deficit

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 am

Why not add in bosses like Diablos, and I agree with the Gilgamesh boss.
Back to top Go down
Terra
River
Terra

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: hmmmm...   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 pm

i would i would like to see somthing deathgaze or the elemental fiends from final fantasy 1 Cool
Back to top Go down
http://xterrax.sheezyart.com/
GeminiCross
Dew Drop
GeminiCross

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 pm

you should put in some of the mains and main enemies of some of the final fantasy game like cloud as an enemy or mayeb sephiroth it would be intresting to fight people like that also you should add zidane as any enemy he would be pretty nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpgnerds.com
Guylock
Dew Drop
Guylock

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I would like the Mysterious girl and the Creator from ff4 After years to be added into the game.

Here are the graphics.

Creator:
Suggest an Enemy Creator_Final_Form

Info on Creator and his other 3 forms...

Mysterious Girl:
Suggest an Enemy Maenad

For skills she uses all black/white magic + summons.

I was also wondering if the second moon can be added, but I feel that may not happen. It would be interesting though, but meh.. won't expect that idea to pass.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am

Maybe to kill some extra time some of the summons could be optional bosses (Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, etc., etc.) as like a gauntlet kind of thing where they can get harder each round. Of course it'd be at LoS and maybe even have Bahamut as the final challenge.

Also, for shits and giggles, maybe Ultros could make a cameo appearance as a joke boss. Put him where the Developer's Room is and if it's possible, add dialogue from what the GMs/mods/admins should say and maybe even get a smut magazine for your spoils along with your other prizes of 0 EXP and 0 GOLD (Come on, when has Ultros been hard?)
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Karnage wrote:
(Come on, when has Ultros been hard?)
When he decides to one-shot Banon in a low-level game
Back to top Go down
Kaitetsu
Dew Drop

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: New final boss for FFL   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 am

............. Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Methinks Larry, Curly, and Moe (The FF6 bosses, you dolt!) should make an appearance somewhere. (Maybe an abandoned spot in the Tower of Zot?), just to keep the Magus Sisters on their toes. ^^;

And if not them, I second Chuck Norris. Suggest an Enemy Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Kaitetsu
Dew Drop

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Attacks for Chuck Norris

Punch - auto KO target. 100% chance of hit.
Roundhouse kick - hits all enemies, 9999 dmg, causes slow, deprotect,deshell,dereflect,poison, and doom
Norris Stare - auto petrify on all "un parrying" characters
Back to top Go down
alanai_b
Dew Drop

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 am

Uzakura wrote:
Methinks Larry, Curly, and Moe (The FF6 bosses, you dolt!) should make an appearance somewhere. (Maybe an abandoned spot in the Tower of Zot?), just to keep the Magus Sisters on their toes. ^^;

And if not them, I second Chuck Norris. Suggest an Enemy Icon_razz
even though i have my own request i think the first of his recommendations are good, like put them in one of the abandoned rooms, even if you just put them in a chest....
I think we need more enemies in lunar and zott, as in more variety, like a rune dragon for lunar or even a crystal dragon, as for zott, holy knight or frozen shard (would be simular in appearance ot the golemsin eblan cave just tinted blue)
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Kaitetsu wrote:
Attacks for Chuck Norris

Punch - auto KO target. 1% chance of hit.
Roundhouse kick - hits all enemies, 9 dmg, causes slow, deprotect,deshell,dereflect,poison, and doom all 1% chance
Norris Stare - auto petrify on all "un-parrying" characters 10%chance

there, suibably nerf'd

and i'd like to see siegfried the thief and his double, ziegfried as bosses. as well as a certain sword colklector we all know nerf'd. he has no right being that strong...shudder
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Hum...I'd like to see my ninja in it's full glory (OP Stats, Gemini Blade, and all) as an optional boss. The HP would have to be modified, and considering what attacks it has based on the Ninja commands, it'd have to be something similar to my own attack pattern.

Commands
(/)Image -- Adds the 'Blink' Status effect. Normal CT.
(/)Vanish -- A Ninjutsu of my own creation. Causes the enemy...me...to have the ability to briefly dodge magic attacks. May use after Image to increase survivability. Normal-ish CT.

The stats of the enemy...me...would be similar to my original stats, which would be negotiable, of course.
(My ninja's original stats are displayed in this thumbnail. Click to see the real version of it.
Suggest an Enemy Scrnsh13

As you may have noticed, the stats for attack power are high. Very, very high, considering most bosses generally don't score 1000 damage with a normal hit. However, his HP should be increased to ensure that it would be both a battle to remember and fear should you lack the power to defeat it outright. If you must, compensate some of the attack power to boost HP to a reasonable level for an optional, but difficult boss.

The battle icon to be used...well, I'm still deciding that myself...

As for where this optional boss could go, I have a few suggestions...

1. The Crystal Chamber in Mysidia/King Giott's Castle, in front of the altar.
Would say "I hope you're ready for a challenge!"
(insert yes/no dialog box here.)
(If yes, would say "Good luck!" and the battle would begin!)
(If no, would say "Well, see you later, I suppose." and the dialog would end.)

2. Castle Eblan, hiding in one of the 'locked' treasure chests.
Would say "Graaaaaah, that was a good nap! Now, after I stretch a bit, I'll show you why Naru calls me a super ninja!"
After pressing .center, it would bring up the question "Attack Toru before he's ready?"
(insert yes/no box)
(if yes, the battle will begin immediately. The party will have a free turn for every
member to get a hit in, then Toru will say in the middle of battle, "No fair! I was getting a crick out of my neck!" after which he will automatically use Image and Vanish simultaneously, then the battle would proceed as normal.)
(if no, Toru will then say, "Well, I'm ready, are you?"
(Insert yet another yes/no box.)
(if yes, the battle will begin normally.)
(if no, the dialog is ended and the battle does not commence. Toru will say, "*Sigh*, nap time then." and hop back into the chest and slam it shut.))
Yea, I know. A bit elaborate, but I thought that would be nice to have comic relief like that.

3. How's about that area in Abonia where only characters "level 99 and above" can enter? Replace the bartender with Toru, and when spoken to, says, "I got a job here as a bartender for the heck of it. So what? Wanna fight about it?"
Yay/nay box here.
(If yay, the fight begins.)
(if nay, Toru says, "Well, what did you want to drink?")
As a bonus, it'd be funny if he actually sold drinks after getting beaten. It'd be a nice touch, but I'm unsure how you would accomplish it.

4. Here's a unique choice I thought of. What if you placed Toru in an area accessible only by Ninjas, like the shops that sell shuriken. The only issue is...where would he be? I'd add a staircase in the Cave of Eblan using one of those currently useless secret passages.
When talked to, it will say, "Another day, another challenger. What more could I ask for?" and the battle will proceed without a yay/nay box.

5. Wherever deemed appropriate. I know that sounds silly, but, hell, I ran out of ideas.

Now, it boils down to a prize.
Seeing as the character is based upon a Ninja, I would suggest some sort of weapon that is better than that darn Crystal Katana, (Which, haha, is better than Murasame?) so their Att. isn't a complete failure and would at least give them a flailing chance of being useful in PvP beyond using Ninja Stars (which, ironically, was the purpose of making my ninja so OP in the first place). However, I recognize that it should a prize enjoyed by all, so possibly maybe an item that can either be equipped by anyone or...oo...I know...an item that makes another item for the lulz. >_>

You shouldn't gain any EXP and GP at this point of the game is fairly unimportant (Unless you're trying to get 99 MElixirs?). This should be a challenge for level 99 characters. Very Happy
I don't think this should be a repeatable boss, but that would, once again, depend upon the context.

EDIT: By the way, I consider this a serious suggestion. Very Happy

Comments? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeminiCross
Dew Drop
GeminiCross

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:52 pm

I suggest the main characters and the main enemies of all the FF games like in a collesuem or somthing you get to battle Tidus , Wakka , Cloud , Onion Kid, Sephi and all of thems
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpgnerds.com
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Hum, no love for my suggestion, I see. D:

Oh well, I thought it'd be interesting. >_<
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:57 pm

actually, i really like that idea, i liked the castle Eblan one best. but i'm just a player that can barely stay in the game. it's the people who run the game like nielz and andrew you need to convince
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Huh, that is true...Maybe they'll like it when they decide to thumb
through this topic. Not sure if shoving an idea potentially drowned in
ego would appeal to them. I mean, myself as a boss...I do like the
idea, and I feel that it would at the very least remind people of the
few days where I was abnormally good at PvP, (especially for a
star-free Ninja?) but yea. I'm full of myself, I guess. ._.;

In other news, assuming if it got implemented and got mapped into the
Castle of Eblan...imagine the hunt for the new boss. Well, provided no
one gives hints or anything...there are a LOT of treasure chests in
there, after all. It'd be finding Gilgamesh all over again...except
Toru'd probably be much more difficult than he is...sorta. I dunno,
Level 99s are funny like that.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
Small Stream

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Iron Giant   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 pm

deleted
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 pm

I was thinking of something like Zeromus' Soul or something as a boss. Optional of course. It could be simply a recolored Mind or Breath, and have those as guardians too. Same moves as Zeromus, but better stats. I think it would be a nice, fun fight.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Raikou_Gilgamesh wrote:
I was thinking of something like Zeromus' Soul or something as a boss. Optional of course. It could be simply a recolored Mind or Breath, and have those as guardians too. Same moves as Zeromus, but better stats. I think it would be a nice, fun fight.
Wasn't that inspired by my mistake on the naming of one of said monsters. Hur.
I think also he should be given an extra move or two. Maybe something like Dispel?
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 pm

So, I recently had three ideas for bosses.

One: Mega Malboro
It's a boss that, unique so far to FFL, attacks with status effects. Poison, Hold, Countdown, Silence, Blind, etc. I know most of them work on players well, so why not impliment them? I think it would be a fun boss to try and kill.

Two: Lunar Summons
Yes, like from FF4: Advance. Each summon uses their main element to attack with, and even though its magic, since their summons, it shouldn't be affected by things like reflect, or blink in some cases like Titan, if he gets physical attacks.

Three: The main characters from FF4
Yes, thats right, the main characters, our classes, from FF4. One on one? Nooo, that'd be too easy. I'm thinking two battles, one right after another, with 5 enemies. Team 1: Palom, Porom, Yang, Edward, and Cid. Palom and Porom could be using twin magic, or their own magic to heal/damage, Yang would be the main physical attacker to worry about, Edward buffs, and Cid does slow, but super damage. The second team would be, of course, Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Rydia, and Edge. Cecil would guard and attack, Kain should, of course, jump spam, Rosa would heal a lot, Rydia should use either Meteor, Flare, or Megaflare (Bahamut) and Edge should throw shurikens, use ninjutsu, or just use regular attacks.

Those are my ideas, hope you like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggest an Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest an Enemy   Suggest an Enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggest an Enemy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next