Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dolph Abusing his GM

Go down 
+2
King Flapjack
Johnmichael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnmichael
Dew Drop

Dolph Abusing his GM Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:37 am

We were having a debate I didnt insult anyone or break any rules and I got my words scrambled simply because they couldnt argue back, this is very childish thing to do and people who let their power go to their head like that shouldnt have the power to begin with, they unscrambled me and then muted me instead again without giving a warning or a reason seeing as how I did nothing wrong.

Who ever started scrambling other peoples text after most likely trying to make it look like they were "just playing" but the simple matter is they were losing a debate and obviously need to grow up some.

Dolph Abusing his GM Dolphabuse

Dolph Abusing his GM Dolpabuse2

I didnt make any racist comments someone calling me that was because dolph said everyone is a racist. It dosent matter who was right its the fact abusing their powers like that was WRONG. As of this time im still muted for no reason.

Dolph Abusing his GM Dolphabuse3

This was to Darkness Queen who again did nothing but got her words scrambled and was told that was the only way she would get them unscrambled.

Last edited by Johnmichael on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 am

If I thought you were worth taking seriously, I wouldn't have muted you or scrambled you. Seeing as the most intelligible thing you had to say was "Dolph you arent the master of everyone.......and yet you keep thinking all your statements are facts", it seemed obvious to me that you didn't have anything to say that was worth seeing.

Any person who knows me -at all- knows that I am in no way racially biased. Seeing as I have nothing better to do with my evenings than talk to the (typically retarded) FFL playerbase, I like to think I'm obligated to liven up the conversation every so often. Sometimes I'll inject some crude humor, and sometimes I'll make =logically infeasible arguments that make so little sense you'd have to be an idiot to take me seriously=.

Nice try pulling the power abuse card, though. In most cases we tend to get a chuckle out of that.

- Dolph

Edit:
Holy hell, did you really take a screenshot of me demanding to see DQ's boobs before I'd unscramble her text? Really? I set the bar pretty low, but you still managed to limbo under it. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 am

I got disconnected so I don't have a screenshot but Dolph made an argument along the lines of, "Since black people do not have to tan like white people do, the world is inherently racist and therefore racism is okay."

Sorry you live in an area where racism is pretty regular but from the rest of the civilized world, start making more rational arguments. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 am

Ah yes the "I was just trollin I'm the best puppetmaster ever" card. Very nice way to cover up the fact that you are indeed racist as hell.
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:56 am

Robin wrote:
Ah yes the "I was just trollin I'm the best puppetmaster ever" card. Very nice way to cover up the fact that you are indeed racist as hell.

I had lots of black friends. Then my dad sold them all.

</troll>
Back to top Go down
Johnmichael
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 am

You are abusing your power, just because you don't like what I have to say you dont get to mute me disagreeing with you isnt You are also insulting my while im muted and telling other people your going to mute them if they dont agree with you that is abuse, you are a horrible GM and seem to only use your powers when they suit your needs.

Dolph Abusing his GM Dolphabuse4

Dolph Abusing his GM Dolphabuse5

Insulting someone who cant speak back is a really sad pathetic move, I didnt insult you once you need to grow up some kid.

Kelley actually sent me that screen shot notice how its diffrent from the ones i took because she was disgusted by it.
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 am

If at any point I -was- arguing with you, I'm well above muting you for disagreeing with me. Every point you try to make further proves my conclusion: you're an idiot.

Power abuse? Maybe. Bad GM? Hardly. I've done more to improve the FFL game and community than the vast majority of its past staff members combined.

If you want to take this meaningless argument of yours any further, be my guest. Give me a reason to oust you.
Back to top Go down
Johnmichael
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:25 am

I still have broken no rules nor have you pointed out what I did to deserve a mute, right now your even talking about abusing your powers your going to "oust" me basically because I'm reporting you if you are above this and im wrong then stop responding and let Nielz or Abba respond and see for themselves. I did nothing wrong at all you had no reason to take any kind of action against me and then to just insult me over wsay when i was muted and hadnt said one more thing was just showing that you are a bad GM, thats not something a good GM would do.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 am

I hope you know that your complaint won't go anywhere. Also, you do seem like an idiot to me, and I have pretty low standards now.

And just so you know, If the only person who likes you is also a borderline idiot, that doesn't help your case.
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 am

Johnmichael wrote:
I still have broken no rules nor have you pointed out what I did to deserve a mute, right now your even talking about abusing your powers your going to "oust" me basically because I'm reporting you if you are above this and im wrong then stop responding and let Nielz or Abba respond and see for themselves. I did nothing wrong at all you had no reason to take any kind of action against me and then to just insult me over wsay when i was muted and hadnt said one more thing was just showing that you are a bad GM, thats not something a good GM would do.

All I see here is a string of words that roughly translates into "LET ME BE THE LAST ONE TO SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN SOMEBODY SHOWS ME A MIRROR."

But hey, I suppose I'm guilty of the same thing, aren't I?

Quick, somebody else have the last word.
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 am

Dolph Abusing his GM 1285567499081
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 am

Last word!
WOOOO!
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:33 am

Szenkar wrote:
Dolph Abusing his GM 1285567499081

Aww, okay.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:38 am

Dolph Abusing his GM Slap-b10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Abusing his GM   Dolph Abusing his GM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolph Abusing his GM
Page 1 of 1