Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Knight Idea.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asherah
Dew Drop
Asherah

White Knight Idea. Empty
PostSubject: White Knight Idea.   White Knight Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:08 am

just an idea seeing as WK is a tank class anyway...BUT!

Seeing as they are the only class to get a shield from gilg' would be neat if...They could least main hand shields and by doing so "Fight" could become "Block" which would block melee attacks that turn...you know kinda like how shields would at random on FF6? Just an idea...

I'm posting ideas here due to the lame tiny text limit on the in game suggestion box lol

(Edit: changed 'Defend' to 'Block' )

Last edited by Asherah on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiek
Summer Rain
Shiek

White Knight Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Knight Idea.   White Knight Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 pm

I know i've seen a couple people suggest the dual wielding of shields now. I don't know if it's possible or not, but I think it would be kind of neat at least.
Back to top Go down
Seraph
Dew Drop
Seraph

White Knight Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Knight Idea.   White Knight Idea. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 pm

dual weilding shields would be kind of lame though. lets be real, a sword/shield combo makes sense for offense and defense and even dual swords can be used in the same way....but really....shields have like NO attack power so dual weilding them would be stupid since then the WK wouldn't have any solo/offensive capabilities. lastly, WK is only a tank because someone had the bright idea (not saying who) to butcher it.
Back to top Go down
lordgalbalan
Small Stream

White Knight Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Knight Idea.   White Knight Idea. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:50 am

When I played, White Knights were sorely lacking for MP. They could use a little more, at least in the early game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.progressivesocionics.co.cc
Sponsored content

White Knight Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Knight Idea.   White Knight Idea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Knight Idea.
Page 1 of 1