Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are ya playing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olo
Dew Drop
Olo

What games are ya playing? Empty
PostSubject: What games are ya playing?   What games are ya playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Simple question really. Me I play a lot of different stuff but right now I'm playing Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars since I'm borrowing them off a buddy and I even have Prototype to play but have yet to.
Back to top Go down
renkozuku
Summer Rain
renkozuku

PostSubject: DS   What games are ya playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:23 am

Starting playing kingdom hearts 365/2 about 2 days ago and started playing FF3 for the DS ( Just got one not to long ago :3 )
So far I'm enjoying both of them. although kingdom hearts is a bit boring at the beginning I just fought with my friends on it. Xaldin is the ****

Last edited by renkozuku on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : horrible grammar as always)
Back to top Go down
Saro
Summer Rain
Saro

PostSubject: Re: What games are ya playing?   What games are ya playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm

The final boss of FF3 (half of the bosses in that game, for that matter) will make you want to launch your DS at the wall

and if you think that's bad, try playing the DS version of FF4
Back to top Go down
renkozuku
Summer Rain
renkozuku

PostSubject: Re: What games are ya playing?   What games are ya playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm

I no what you mean man I didn't get a chance to save so I ran around in the dark world at the end of the game and i found Cerberus he destroyed me. I swear man why do they always have to attack the person you just revived as soon as they stand up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are ya playing?   What games are ya playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are ya playing?
Page 1 of 1