Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoZeke
Small Stream

Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... Empty
PostSubject: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 am

I took 2 screenshots, 1 I presented to Nielz, who has unfortunately recently resigned his position to Abba, and a 2nd that was presented to Abba.

Here they are:

Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... Fflscr10

and

Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... Fflscr11
Back to top Go down
NeoZeke
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 am

Uhh... that doesnt look like its in it's best quality...
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Inverted and poor, Easily fixed graphic-wise, the bugged parts, Impossible...
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
NeoZeke
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:49 pm

Ok, lemme explain em.

1.) Its supposed to be me, Hammer, and Munkers (?) at Bahamut, Hammer and Munkers (?) were sitting in positions that made me think, "Hmm, this might make a good screenshot =|", so I took one.

2.) Its supposed to be when we were once all gathered at the Lunar B7 save, we had one of every character I believe, almost like a "Meeting before the Showdown" kind of thing. It's actually kind of cool, if it didnt get inverted and stuff while I posted it. confused

...The scrnsht on the right on the first one... it kinda... looks like a face... hmm... interesting.
Back to top Go down
chibbix
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:12 am

Kinda like a face!? It looks like that screenshot is frikkin haunted by some anime ghost Shocked
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Isn't that face Haseo, from the .Hack//Roots anime? Though the armor looks kind of like Haseo from .Hack G.U. From what I can tell anyways.
Back to top Go down
Harlebelle
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

I was gonna say "It's Haseo from .hack!", but Rai beat me to it. :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...   Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some stuff that could be added to the FFL Byond Page...
Page 1 of 1