Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once again... new bosses?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

Once again... new bosses? Empty
PostSubject: Once again... new bosses?   Once again... new bosses? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 pm

So yeah. I was gone for a bit due to RL. Saw the Christmas related stuff. Fought Alichino. Fun stuff.

It was a very nice change of pace. Stupid me, I left my AC in the front row (solo) and eventually died, but my BK/WM combo tore through it easy enough. The sheer fact that something was new to me was refreshing and fun.

We don't need uberbosses. We don't need gamebreaking rewards or ++ class rewards. However, having a few more bosses around Zeromus's level would allow many advantages:

- If done after Zero, more time with the vaccine.
- If done before Zero, exp and money will help with Zero.
- We could give a reward item which is useful but not broken (Unlimited Exit, maybe?)

So, I, the guy who's always said "They have enough on their plates without new bosses" is coming forward and asking "Would it be possible to get some relatively simple bosses out sometime?" They don't need to be gimmicky (Mist?) Transformey, or difficult or whatever. Just fun little changes of pace. You could basicaly just pick any enemy and give it a palette swap and enhanced stats with new moves and boom, you have a fun little event.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Once again... new bosses?   Once again... new bosses? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

How about making Alichino the permanent Ice Fiend boss, and adding in others like her for other elements? I think that would be simple enough, myself. Or just add a couple beefed up enemies, recolored, and call them bosses. Like a Super Goblin or something. Just enough to change things up a little.
Back to top Go down
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: Once again... new bosses?   Once again... new bosses? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:10 pm

That would be great, but we'd need a new Christmas boss. But yeah, nice and simple does it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again... new bosses?   Once again... new bosses? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once again... new bosses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Suggestions-
Jump to: