Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

Item Space Empty
PostSubject: Item Space   Item Space I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am

Ah this isn't exactly a huge issue, but it could probably use a touch up.

Inventory space on your person is pretty limited. Yes, I know about the bank, and whatnot, however there are times when people are just overloaded with items. Leif is a prime example. Today he went hunting for a Glass Helm, but when it finally dropped, he was screwed because his previous battle dropped a Tent. Only 1 tent being in his inventory messed him up.

So here's the thought. I understand that FF4 had a limitation on item space, so I'm not going to say get rid of it. But I do think that there's a few things that could be done to help people out in ways such as this.

Another inventory page would be pretty useful. Granted even the most noobiest of players couldn't fill up 2 pages worth of stuff if they tried, which would lead to...

A trashcan. In the original game, and I know how much we try to be like the original game, there were 2 generic "buttons" in the item like: Trashcan and Sort.
Now Sort could be useful, but that's another story. No, I'm leaning toward the Trashcan. Allowing players to just simply throw away stuff that they don't want anymore, like that Tent that Leif found. Being in the middle of a dungeon, so he can't use it. It's not usable in battle, and there's no save point for the next 10 miles, he's pretty much boned.

So a Trashcan would be a nice little addition to the inventory page. Just something that will allow players to simply throw away what they don't want anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Dew Drop

Item Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Space   Item Space I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 am

I second on the trashcan idea,i ran into a drop that i wanted to throw away to make space but i couldn't and wished i had it.
Back to top Go down
Reijea
Summer Rain
Reijea

Item Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Space   Item Space I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:28 am

Press 1 on the selected item to throw the item away. Works just as good as a Trash can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Item Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Space   Item Space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Space
Page 1 of 1