Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

Relics Empty
PostSubject: Relics   Relics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm thinking like a similar system to the final fantasy 6 relic system, where you can get different items to add stats, change things to two handed, and if you get dragoon boots non-dragoons can get jump(and if you put it in FFL, Dragoons would get something like double jump)
Back to top Go down
Moonlite
River

Relics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics   Relics I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 pm

I doubt it, it would involve major rebalancing and it would screw up classes (why would anyone go dragoon if you can go paladin and jump for higher damage and heal and why would you wanna heal with a dragoon if you'll heal 1 hp due to having only 1 wil?). Also, I doubt the owners would add this since the game's interface and game-play is based on the SNES Final Fantasy II/IV.
Back to top Go down
Cecil
Dew Drop

Relics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics   Relics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 am

One word:NO!! that dragoon thing would make it pointless to be a dragoon and then really what is the point of chosing another class? wall rings and such would basically mean you don't need spell buffs and would be ridiculously op to the point of extreme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relics   Relics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Suggestions-
Jump to: