Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary solution (Animation cloning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

Temporary solution (Animation cloning) Empty
PostSubject: Temporary solution (Animation cloning)   Temporary solution (Animation cloning) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I know a lot of people have commented about missing animations. It's not a major issues (and it in fact speeds up battles) but some people I've partied with have commented how the game feels incomplete without animations for a lot of abilities.

I was wondering if it was feasible to temporarily "clone" animations, until more permanent ones are made? I had thought of this back before I saw Fire2 was used for D-Breath's animation now, and it made me think of posting this here.

Some sample suggestions:

Aero/ Aircut/ Twister/ Etc: Tornado
Ifrit: Fire 2 (Same for Ramuh/ Ixion and Bolt, etc)
Cagnazzo: Wave
Rubicante: Scorch
Guard: Blink (Blink is green, while guard gives protect and shell, which are blue and yellow)
Engineer's Bombs: Comparitive level elemental magic, with Flare for Nuke

Just throwing this out there. Very low priority suggestion. The rebalance is the pressing issue.
Back to top Go down
lordgalbalan
Small Stream

Temporary solution (Animation cloning) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary solution (Animation cloning)   Temporary solution (Animation cloning) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:06 am

Agree, but maybe you could tweak them some what to make maximum use of the existing graphics. Like use only some sprites in the animation for low level attacks. Fading effects are fine, too. (I noticed Meteo's red pulse effect hasn't been implemented).

I don't mind recolors, but maybe you do. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.progressivesocionics.co.cc

Temporary solution (Animation cloning)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Suggestions-
Jump to: