Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Get Into Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlite
River

game - Can't Get Into Game Empty
PostSubject: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 am

Every time I try to get into FFL, BYOND downloads resources (I've tried clearing cache and having resources download, neither worked) and the moment it connects, the window closes and FFL doesn't open up.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:57 pm

that's because if i remember, you were banned for being rude to a few of us all in one go, just because you couldn't handle a little punishment.
Back to top Go down
Moonlite
River

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Actually, I wasn't banned. I've been hanging out in the jail lately not really caring to appeal to any of the GMs to get out. Nonetheless, I still want to get into my character.

And for your information, I did not avoid any mutes nor did I try to, I merely kept on being punished by the horrible GMs and mistreated by the community. I don't care for your opinion on my situation, especially when it's a stupid one. People like you are just jerks.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:38 am

ok, fine, have your opinion
though we were told to ban you on sight
it's no big deal to me what you think moonlite because you did persist in annoying a few of us
if you feel i'm a jerk for a mute then you've yet to see anything those higher than me can do
if that is all indeed true i have no idea why you can't get on as everybody else seems to be able to just fine
Back to top Go down
Cosmos
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:49 am

There Moonlite, you've been un-banned, enjoy
Back to top Go down
Moonlite
River

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:30 am

What? How was I banned if I was stuck in jail?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:27 am

we don't know who banned you, but you're now unbanned
though if there is any more trouble it'll result in the same actions being taken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Get Into Game   game - Can't Get Into Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Get Into Game
Page 1 of 1