Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killachaldo
Dew Drop

The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Empty
PostSubject: The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e   The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Well I Was Really Pussed (Did That Way On Purpose) When I Got The Sword I Can't Weild And It Was A Waste Of Time And Mega Elixer's So I Am Asking Your Fairly And Nicely While Holding A 100 Pack Dynamite To My Chest Can You Fix It Plz Because If You Don't I'll Die The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol !! The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e Lol
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

PostSubject: Re: The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e   The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:25 pm

You're obviously of the wrong class. You do realise that what you're saying doesn't exactly prove that you're doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Killachaldo
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e   The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Dude The Sword Master Class Can Weild Any Kind Of Blade Or Sword Available So I Know For Sure Is A Sword Because It Has The Sword Icon They Just Didn't Put The Code To Equip It So Thats The Problem
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

PostSubject: Re: The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e   The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 pm

First, Stop the capping every first letter of your words. Second, Any class can get the sword and might not be able to use it. Zentetsuken isn't even the best of the best. There's better ones out there.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e   The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Zantetsuken has been disabled for ALL classes.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e   The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Odin Sword-Zantensuken Or W/e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Complaints-
Jump to: