Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killachaldo
Dew Drop

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol That Was Funny I Got You Guy's Good. So Let Me Begin By Saying This Now!
Don't Flame This Topic!! Ok I Use My Name Ramy In The Game Or Ramy Z And I'm Usually At Work And I Use My Iphone To Go On The Web. I Know Alot Of People Think Im Annyoning Well That Is Just Me I Am Who I Am And I Don't Change For Anybody And Well Im 16 Year's I Got A Job I Work For My Uncle Getting 15 Bucks A Hour And I Work For 10 Hours And I Got A Girl Who I Like Very Much You Know What Im Saying And My Carrer Is A Game Designer And Thank You And Good Knight Have Fun With All The Icons

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_smile OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sad OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_surprised OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_eek OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cool OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_lol OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_mad OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_redface OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cry OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_evil OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_twisted OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_rolleyes OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_wink OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_exclaim OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_question OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_idea OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_arrow OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_neutral OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresse OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star3 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Herz OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kopfschuettel OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cyclops OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_clown OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_pirat OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_tongue OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_silent OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_pale OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alien OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cat OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_monkey OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_porc OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_rabbit OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_bounce OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Affraid OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_basketball OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cheers OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drunken_smilie OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleep OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_sunny OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_albino OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cherry OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_santa OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_rendeer OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_farao OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_king OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_queen OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_jokercolor OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_geek OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_scratch OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_study OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_elephant OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_flower OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_rr
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi, you have an odd usage of capitalization
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Killachaldo
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:44 pm

I Know Because Everybody's Differnt And That What Makes Me Annyoning Lol Hahahahhaha OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Goku Lol Attack!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Could You Also Send Me Some Choclates From Belgium!
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 pm

*Ties Killachaldo to a rocket and sends him to Belgium with a bang*

This is the internet, Go to a corner shop and get ya own plz. They're not expencive.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Introductions-
Jump to: