Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello um my name is Lily

Go down 
+3
Uzakura
Nielz
Lily46
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily46
Dew Drop

Hello um my name is Lily Empty
PostSubject: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 am

Hi my name is Lily um. (Should really add a chatbox to this :/)

Anyway i was wandering if your still trying to remake FFL. I would definatly hope so it was my favorite game on Byond.

Anyway if so i have a friend who is really good at Spriting so maybe he could help.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Welcome to the forums, Lily. cyclops
You can poke people around about who is working on the game at the moment, I'm sure they'll appreciate more help. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Y'ello, Lily. We're a' working on it. (though it seems like we're keeping to ourselves in the meantime, couldn't hurt to poke them with a stick to see if they're alive, right?)

Hum...I'm working on the Turfs for Legacy atm, (ya know, like...grass...and walls...and stuff.) but methinks I'm actually not that quick at making them. Is your friend good at anything in particular? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lily46
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 am

Ah i see. Well i'm still trying to talk him into helpin sorta but figured i would ask to see if you guys might like the help if he will do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Lily46
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:18 am

Quick question. Why don't you just change the name of the game?

FF owner people can't say **** about the name's of skills cause there words. and icons i doubt they would say much about it that either.

All the DBZ games just changed there names and now there allowed back on Byond :/
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 pm

(welcome to the forum)

FFL used maps from FF4, it's probably the problem.

i take a few months off and square has a tantrum...
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Lily46
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 am

i say just change the name of the game and put it back up lol see if all is fine and dandy. Heck if they don't see FF as a name they probably won't even check i ^^
Back to top Go down
Trent's alias
Dew Drop
Trent's alias

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 am

Square has tantrums to fan games since like other over the top modern companies their lawyers are sue happy
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Lily46 wrote:
i say just change the name of the game and put it back up lol see if all is fine and dandy. Heck if they don't see FF as a name they probably won't even check i ^^

everything in the game is from ff4 from characters to towns and dungeons so we need new maps to please square enix. letting us use our own icons from the start couldn't hurt though (16 bit ones of course)
Back to top Go down
Lily46
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:49 am

ah well i really hope it gets back up soon Sad it been down for so long and i wanna play it so bad.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 am

Lily46 wrote:
ah well i really hope it gets back up soon Sad it been down for so long and i wanna play it so bad.
A server is being hosted at this moment. Right now it's pretty much FFL, but they intend to turn it into something else over time. byond://74.208.68.173:1337
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Trent's alias
Dew Drop
Trent's alias

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:17 am

Thanks Nielz :D
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm

being still in college, i have no good pc. have fun
Back to top Go down
Trent's alias
Dew Drop
Trent's alias

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Nielz wrote:
Lily46 wrote:
ah well i really hope it gets back up soon :( it been down for so long and i wanna play it so bad.
A server is being hosted at this moment. Right now it's pretty much FFL, but they intend to turn it into something else over time. byond://74.208.68.173:1337

I call that FFL:Nightmare Mode
Back to top Go down
Lily46
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 pm

What times are the server up cause i tried that and it didn't work Sad would help so much if it showed up on the Pager that it was online
Back to top Go down
Zero Final
Dew Drop
Zero Final

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Sleep. Nothing more~

Last edited by Zero Final on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Trent's alias wrote:

I call that FFL:Nightmare Mode

Nightmare...mode...?

Meh, I guess I'll find out about that whenever I get on a computer I play anything on...

Anyways...darn holiday has thrown all of my plans outta whack, so I need to get back at it. xD

*vanishes*
Back to top Go down
the_pretzel2
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 am

The url changed because Tet got a new router.
Back to top Go down
http://judithevabarsi.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello um my name is Lily   Hello um my name is Lily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello um my name is Lily
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Introductions-
Jump to: