Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geo's Royal Wedding Event:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

Geo's Royal Wedding Event: Empty
PostSubject: Geo's Royal Wedding Event:   Geo's Royal Wedding Event: I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

I am going to be hosting a Royal Wedding Event, because Andrew is hosting one, too. I feel like I might as well host one that is written out that everyone can take part in.

The event itself will be a series of marriages, in which anyone is allowed to be married. However, I do require that you register ahead of time, and if you are attending just for a reward you may not get one(This is more for fun, and I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I can even give prizes). This is just a fun event were two people can get cyberly joined in cyberholy matrimony until death or something. Anyways, Register your marriages here, and I will see when/if you can be married.

so far we have two Marriages:

Geo and Blue
Naru And Sheik
Ota and Karen
Kura and Hat
Andrew and Biskey
Rai and Angel

Anything else I forgot to mention will be posted later. The Event will most likely be all-day.

When prompted, the groom shall say:

I John take thee Jane to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.

the bride will say :

I Jane take thee John to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

And When the priest asks for the ring, the groom will say:

WITH this Ring I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Geo Proposes to Blue!:
Geo's Royal Wedding Event: Propos10

ANYONE WHO MAKES JOKES ABOUT HONEYMOONS OR ANYTHING SEXUAL ON WSAY WILL BE PUNISHED.

Last edited by Dante on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Geo's Royal Wedding Event:   Geo's Royal Wedding Event: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

me and Angel. lol
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Geo's Royal Wedding Event:   Geo's Royal Wedding Event: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 am

Beard Logic dictates this to be fact Geo.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geo's Royal Wedding Event:   Geo's Royal Wedding Event: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geo's Royal Wedding Event:
Page 1 of 1