Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey... you... yes you...

Go down 
+2
Nielz
Deleterious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deleterious
Dew Drop

Hey... you... yes you... Empty
PostSubject: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:07 am

Even though I don't really care since me an my homie Dolph are super tight, like a couple days ago or so I got muted for saying me and Dolph were close for 10 minutes with the reasoning of "Shut up." by the big dawg Dolph himself... anyway... was this not abusive ? scratch anyway LOVE YOU DOLPH <3
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:07 am

I can tell from the way you speak, that you've brought forth a lot of other annoyances before you said that which - eventually - got you muted. I don't even need to look at the logs for that.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Deleterious
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 am

Well I do say some stuff which would be better off unsaid, but by god will I not say something if people like to kiss ass! only time I annoy the admins(mainly Dolph) was just for creating a chatbox called "Dolph is rude" after the chat was disabled... and he jailed me for it and then after a day or so Naru unjailed me, love you naru!

I swore he also said to not create chatbox's to bypass the chat being disabled besides for party, but then I showed him a screenshot of that Art person that made a chatbox called "Non-idiotic Chatroom".. but he just called me an idiot and said some bullshit like it was fine and such.. also a screenie:
Hey... you... yes you... JAILMECAPT-1

Besides that... I don't think I was that much of an annoyance just wanted to befriend my homie Dolph.

Also you can't really tell by how someone speaks cause that would then make me assume that your a uptight prick who thinks the admins are always in the right.. mostly when they are calling people dumb and if you insult them they can mute you and such... kinda lame. tongue

But I love you either way Nielz.
P.s: Your smile makes me warm on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 pm

I can tell you from experience that I know Dolph generally doesn't abuse. Also, the staff can mute you for insulting them if they deem it necessary, that lies under the jurisdiction of "Disrespect(specifically towards staff) which is a mutable offense, if it's bad enough.
Back to top Go down
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Deleterious wrote:
I swore he also said to not create chatbox's to bypass the chat being disabled besides for party, but then I showed him a screenshot of that Art person that made a chatbox called "Non-idiotic Chatroom".. but he just called me an idiot and said some bullshit like it was fine and such.. also a screenie:

You're allowed to make a chatbox when Chat is muted. What you aren't allowed to do is use it to convey messages to W-Say. For example, you're allowed to make one for your friends, but you CAN'T make one th broadcast "lols I'm bypassing" to W-Say.

As for the one further down in the list ("Not worth it"), I'd need to know the context. They may have been talking about drop rates or fighting a boss when underlevelled. They may not have been talking about the mute.

I'm not a mod, but sometimes it helps to have a fellow player say "No, you really are wrong." So they don't just pin it on staff abuse.
Back to top Go down
Deleterious
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

@Dante, well then you must not have all that much experience then because most the admin complaints are based around Dolph so he must be doing something wrong, sure what he does most the time would be the right choice of punishment but sometimes it's way beyond what was deserved, also if they can insult you then you can insult them, sure they can mute you, but thats kinda abuse; the game does have a mute player option does it not ? I go about it like this, if you want respect then show respect, which from most the "W-says" he does, it's most the time a negative on what someone is saying, for example I think my friend got muted for saying he doesn't hate Justin Beiber, which is just funny cause that was in no way a mute offense. lol!

I also browsed the topics on this board and saw a couple of posts about Dolph and the post had a screen shot of him telling someone "I'll trade you normal text for a picture of your boobs"... let me ask you, did he ever get in trouble for saying that ?

@Ranylyn, you explained it better then Dolph did, all he did was call me an idiot and said it was alright instead of explaining it. While having a normal player saying such would sometimes help, not knowing what happened and then saying "No you are wrong" will not.

But I'm not here to start trouble was just asking about if getting muted for 10 minutes for saying me and Dolph were close was abusive or not. afro
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:32 am

If you notice, most admin complaints are from people who have been jailed/muted/trolled/banned without proof of abuse, and are just butthurt. And as for the ignore player option, we cannot do that. It'd be stupid, cause then we couldn't see if the annoyance is causing trouble. As for the rest, its just who Dolph is.
Back to top Go down
Deleterious
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 am

Well, if most the hate is going towards one admin then something is weird. Whats interesting is the word "Butthurt" that you used... it just makes you sound like most the preteens on the internet. Besides that I only made this thread mainly to see what the thoughts on me getting muted was abusive or not.

"As for the rest, its just who Dolph is"

That line doesn't help anything or anyone... What a Face
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 am

Hey... you... yes you... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFmv4aFIYcPWrrkDHl-frLa2XJW1uIZoObOGnQ3FXwmoqHJP30&t=1

Also:

I do not explain things which, to any reasonably intelligent individual, should be self-evident. I don't make things complicated. Ergo if I punished you, the reason is clear and if you don't understand it, it's probably because you're dense.

As for me being an *******, yeah. I am. I embrace my ******* tendencies. I use them to get things done. Guarantees that nobody's going to walk all over me like they occasionally do to other staff members.
Back to top Go down
Deleterious
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 am

lol! the big dawg himself shows up finally, what up my homie G dawg!

Well I'm just curious, acting King on a byond game, does that arouse you ? I'm curious to know how old you are, I believe somewhere I heard around age 30 but not sure if that was you or not...

Hey... you... yes you... Fat+emo
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 am

You know that insulting the staff members of a game makes you seem like all the other ten years olds on the internet. Oh wait, I think you said something similar didn't you?

Deleterious wrote:
Whats interesting is the word "Butthurt" that you used... it just makes you sound like most the preteens on the internet. :

You should probably check what you say before you say it, you might sound like you've got a little bit of intelligence on you.
Back to top Go down
Deleterious
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't recall me insulting anyone... only myself being called an idiot by mostly all the admins, which is fine by me if they have to insult to make themselves feel better; then by all means continue.

I also have no idea what you mean about the check what I say before I say it, but truthfully I don't really care, instead of commenting about pointless stuff, how about going back on topic... thought I made that clear in my post before Dolph posted. rabbit

Unless you want to change this thread into a conversation, then no idea what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Well, Deleterious, don't count on your sanctions ever getting lifted if you keep rambling on like this.
If your next reply will be something towards "I don't care.", then we don't care either, and I'll just close this topic and ban your forum- and game account to make sure we don't get any nonsense from you again.

If you do care and would like to continue playing the game, admit your wrong, accept your punishment and, please, shut up.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:03 am

Nielz wrote:
Well, Deleterious, don't count on your sanctions ever getting lifted if you keep rambling on like this.
If your next reply will be something towards "I don't care.", then we don't care either, and I'll just close this topic and ban your forum- and game account to make sure we don't get any nonsense from you again.

If you do care and would like to continue playing the game, admit your wrong, accept your punishment and, please, shut up.

And this is why we love you Nielz. Though I've never seen you so serious before.
Back to top Go down
Deleterious
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Nielz, I can't stop laughing... all my first post said was if what Dolph did was considered abuse, then your little play mates come in and go way off topic. Then you come back to say admit that I'm wrong and accept what happened.... I'm no where near wrong and I'm not gonna bend over for you, plus its just a byond game I could live without it, it would suck getting banned because it really is a good game and does have some nice people that play. But if you want me to let others walk all over me then good sir, you can go **** yourself.

Plus I don't have any sanctions on me, I haven't done anything wrong, I stopped being random. Last thing to happen to me was the mute for 10 minutes which was the main reason for the this tread, I only said I don't really care to Dante coming in here with his nonsense crap.. so grats for fucking that one up.

Since Nielz your the only one that somewhat replied(even though it wasn't much of a support) remotely close to the reason why I made this, you can close this thread since it seems no matter how much I keep asking it's gonna be "You deserved it", this thread was pointless but a very good time waster and some good laughs, hope ya'll enjoy life~
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 am

Deleterious wrote:
I AM SO BUTTHURT.
SO, SO BUTTHURT.

UMAD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey... you... yes you...   Hey... you... yes you... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey... you... yes you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Complaints-
Jump to: