Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AustinBower
Dew Drop

Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction.   Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:05 am

Hello, everybody. My name is Austin. My Legacy characters usually are titled witty or slightly humorous names. For example, Retard Repairman or The Random Ninja. I wanted to post this to let you know about me, so here are a few things you should know:

Name: Austin (As said above)

Home: Kansas

Age: Not going to tell unless asked ingame and/or I trust you.

Favorite Activities: Running for 2 hours nonstop, Video Games, and working at the pet store.

Pet Peeves: I do my hardest to have immaculate grammar in my sentences and the only mistakes you will see are either from me typing to fast, I typo'd on purpose, or I may be typing n a dark room.

Favorite Color: Black

Combat Role: I prefer to be the support/healer. However, I sometimes choose to be offensive.

So yea, those are the basics. If you see me ingame and you need a teleport, I'll gladly teleport you if I have a character with the spell. Also, if you need healing, I'll gladly join your party and heal you. I hope you all have a great day, and remember: Don't eat the yellow snow.

Back to top Go down
pie.
Summer Rain
pie.

Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction.   Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Welcome to FFL and enjoy yourself.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Greeting and Salutations. A quick introduction.
Page 1 of 1