Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caller Summon Animations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maysey
Dew Drop

Caller Summon Animations Empty
PostSubject: Caller Summon Animations   Caller Summon Animations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 am

Hi, ive been playing mature caller, and noticed that a few summons have animations like flayer and chocobo, but some dont, which is odd. I havent got all summons yet, but im here to suggest some summon anims for the big ones that I have currently (even though all summons should have an anim really Caller Summon Animations Icon_smile )

Ifrit: he appears where the party stands and summons meteors on the enemies. An alternative to meteors could be simply one of the high level fire spell anims
Rahmuh: pretty much the same as Ifrit but with lightning, the lightnings could simply be one of the high level bolt anims
Titan: again, appears where the party stands, like SHiva. He could shake the screen, if this isnt possible, he could just throw rocks or create a shockwave
Odin: if it turns out that there are no anims for some because of lack of sprites, Im suprised Odin doesent have an anim, he could simply appear where the party stands or in the centre, then dash off too the left of the screen in a horizontal line (this is his anim in most of the retro style FF games)

well, those are my suggestions for the main ones, the elementals, and I threw in my favourite, Odin, because hes quite simple and you already have him for a boss.

I apologise of the problem turns out to be lack of sprites, and a realize you guys have other stuff to do like endgame content, but I hope my suggestions can help you guys get closer to finish all the anims for callers, because im sure I speak for alot of callers when I say its quite sad when you summon your favourite summon and find that he doesent have an anim, thus losing alot of the epicness Caller Summon Animations Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

PostSubject: Re: Caller Summon Animations   Caller Summon Animations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

they are still being made. it a fangame so everything has to be made before it can be put into the game.
Back to top Go down
maysey
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Caller Summon Animations   Caller Summon Animations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 am

ahhh, okay. I just posted this in case it would have an effect. because it crossed my mind that something like summon anims would have been something that was made as early as the creation of the caller itself, so I wondered if the creators were stuck in any way, and posted this in case they were stuck on actual appearances. But it seems theyre taking a different approach which is cool, I dont have a problem Smile

Thanks for the info, atleast I can play the game now knowing that they will eventually come
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

PostSubject: Re: Caller Summon Animations   Caller Summon Animations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:06 pm

not a problem but mainly I beileve Dolph made the summons for the game.
Back to top Go down
CIB
River
CIB

PostSubject: Re: Caller Summon Animations   Caller Summon Animations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm

The people who created this game never intended to make it good. Animations and the like were not intended, not even balance was, it was just a place for FF IV fans to hang around. A few years ago, people started working on FFL with different goals in mind, but we still have a long way to go for this level of completion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caller Summon Animations   Caller Summon Animations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caller Summon Animations
Page 1 of 1