Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant tyme yesh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina
Summer Rain
Reina

Rant tyme yesh? Empty
PostSubject: Rant tyme yesh?   Rant tyme yesh? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 am

I am overwhelmed with a need to spam and or otherwise post undesirable stuff. It reminds me of the time when I first stepped foot on the vast land of supreme stupidity known best as the internet, or interbutz... I was a wee lass or lad, innocent, and naive in nature. I knew naught of the true darkness the internet held in store for a pure youth as I was at one time.... My first venture into the foray known as the internet was actually a simplistic one, I borrowed my neighbor's wi-fi to play metal gear portable ops for the PSP system. I rejoiced as I had finally found a true set of good opponents, something home games no longer could feed me. I set out to become a great player, and ended up joining a clan, known as S.T.A.R.S... the name was obviously a reference, but I knew that not at the time, and my naive nature proved to continue on. They opened up a forum on freewebs ((Now known simply as webs)) Actually a decent site you know, you should visit sometime.... But anyways....
I met my fellow clanmates on there, who easily saw my noobishness, and actually sought to help me into the internet gently. One person, who's username I shall not disclose, so i'll call him tim, showed me my first forum.... and what a doozy of a forum it was indeed, Gaiaonline. I ventured into this vast place, not knowing where to start, and was highly bewildered and lost. I looked around all over for things to do.... I knew of only 2 things at the time that were fun, metal gear, and final fantasy. I then searched for guilds relating to both, and it astonished me, I saw for the first time my calling.... Roleplaying. I was rejected from several guilds, and almost gave up, but one took me in, and were very kind, though highly crazy... I had fun with that for months.... It reminds me of the time I lost my soul......
It was a dark and stormy night, the sound of rain was soothing in the utmost to me, as I began scouring the web for various things to do... I eventually remembered something a friend once told me: "Never go to 4chan unless you want to lose your soul". Well.... I was curious and decided nothing horrible could come of it. I looked on in awe, as what I knew to be the worst possible cesspool of human filth gathered in one place... I was repulsed, yet, I knew my curiosity would not be slaked so easily. I fled the site quickly.... but every passing day, I wanted to explore deeper into the hate that was 4chan. I eventually reached a point where I could no longer contain my curiosity, and moved back to the site for another look. I read for a long time, but never spoke.... It was truly fascinating to see so many idiots and dicks gathered in one place. I learned slowly there, simply by watching, what trolling, flaming, and what a furry were. But I'm ranting on about my past too much, no one cares about my endeavors or triumphs, my falls or failings.... But I am forced to recall a rather odd situation involving hamburgers and string. One time a friend and I gathered some hamburgers from the nearby wendys, for us and our other friends. We were munching on them when I saw a rather long string protruding from my friends shirt in the back. I pointed it out and he tugged it some. It didn't give.... Apparently, after further investigation, it seemed the string was REALLY long, and lead down the road we had just come from. Naturally, being in no rush, we wanted to follow it and see where it lead. Mind you we had already gone about 5 minutes worth of walking from the restaurant towards our homes. The string led eventually all the way back to the place, and eventually lead into the restaurant itself. We followed it in, and a chair had pinned some string to the floor.... imagaine that! A chair! Oh we had a good laugh about it. I then woke up and looked at the clock, as I was running late for school. It was alas, just a dream. The moral of the story was that when you dream, don't get caught up in it and sleep in unintentionally.
I know I've been ranting about useless stuff, and I should likely stop.... Oh, you're still reading? You want to hear more yes? Well good! I have plenty of rant left in me! This actually is a lot like the time I spent reading the really long post on a forum on gaiaonline. It was so long it was even famous amongst the guild members as the RLP (really long post). We would constantly refer to the really long post as though it was some sort of god almost. We had even joked it must've taken weeks to write, as it was an incredible size and had an immense amount of invaluble roleplaying information within. It took literally months for the clamor that the post had caused to die some. The post went like this:
"Ok".
It was an IMMENSE post you see. The sarcasm going around the guild was so great, I even had to take a vacation from posting just to keep myself from trolling the poor KITTENS who wrote it. Well the laughs are to this day still fresh.... too bad he was such an inelegant poster. He actually got himself banned for such useless posting. But that is another story for another day, one day you may hear about it, but it will not likely be this day.
Read on child read on! As I have not yet BEGUN to rant!
In the days of old there was a man named Arthur.... king of the Brittans. He started his journey for the holy grail, many many years ago. He trotted though the mist with an invisible horse, and equally nonexistent mind. He came to a castle, and called to the guards, who inquired him as to why he had a coconut in medieval england. His answer and a second guard caused much controversial information to batter about as they argues the finer point of a swallow's weight capacity. Now as silly as this seems, it has actually become a worldwide joke to refer to his adventures, which honestly I cannot fathom the humor of. I mean really, a man getting his limbs severed in an utterly humiliating way is nothing to laugh at, he must've been in terrible pain! And beating a cat against a wall! That simply goes against all I believe in! And don't make me mention the fact that the castle back then that he ruled over was only a model! He must've had a hard time fitting inside.
Ah but yes those good days are long since gone, the magic replaced with technology. Which will in my opinion lead us well into the future for many years to come. Why even combining my dreams with technology has provided an actual answer to my desires for a dream I've had. I will soon begin my studies of many things electronics have to offer, such as, especially in my case, neuroprosthetics. A somewhat newer branch of the medical field, it is the very core of research to bring people with disabled body parts back into society. I really enjoy the thought of this, and plan to join the field someday, hoping to better humanity in ways that many might believe impossible at this time. I hope to be a part of a grand revolution in science!
....But alas, daydreams are nice aren't they? I can dream of many things, like a string that stretches for miles, or becoming a real neko.... incidentally I hace an obvious thing for nekos that some may say borderline obsession.... and sadly they may be right. But who wouldn't want to have such cute ears! And a long elegant tail to boot? I would totally go for all that. It's my one dream I think I can't achieve the way i'd want to. Though I do have a false tail and ears on order >_>
*cough* anyways, speaking of cats, I think I want a cat. Our family used to have one but my sister ended up being allergic, so no cats for us T_T . When I move, I will be getting a cat though I can tell you right now. It's just one of the many many reasons I need to move out.... asap.....
Actually this reminds me of the story of when I first ventured onto the internet....
I was a wee lass or lad, innocent, and naive in nature. I knew naught of the true darkness the internet held in store for a pure youth as I was at one time.... My first venture into the foray known as the internet was actually a simplistic one, I borrowed my neighbor's wi-fi to play metal gear portable ops for the PSP system. I rejoiced as I had finally found a true set of........
Oh wait I already talked about that! Hah silly me..... chalk it up to old age I guess..... Though I am only 19, so I guess it can't be old age..... maybe it's my ADD..... that stuff is rough on the head..... i'd know.. I have it.... oooooh.......................
A butterfly.........
nnnn wait huh? Oh right! Yeah bad ADD.... uhm.... where was I going with that?.......
.....hmmmm...........
hrmmmmmmmm.......
I dunno.... forgetfulness is another sad trait of mine..... as is getting flustered and blushing easily.... though i've been told that that's just cute and I should keep it, I dunno if I wanna be constantly blushing.....
Actually.... blushing makes me think of love.....
And sadly I am in love with being in love..... it's truly horrible.... I want it so bad, but I know it won't come if I just sit and wait for it.... I need to take action, venture out! Meet people!.....
Well that killed my fun.....
meet people.... that line alone makes me want love even less.... don't get me wrong, I enjoy company. But the majority of people are undesirable to me, as they are all too flawed in outwardly appearance. And by appearance I don't just mean physical appearance, I mean the way they act, their mannerisms, their behavior.... all of it usually sickens me.
Oh well.... humans need time to grow up ya?

Oh damn look at the time ya?! I've not ranted long enough! But, I am tired, and will continue another time.... Till then, au revoir!... or however the KITTENS you spell that.....

Also, for my parting comment I shall simply say;
Ride ze shoopuf?
All abords?
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

Rant tyme yesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant tyme yesh?   Rant tyme yesh? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 am

That sure is a lot of text affraid
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Reina
Summer Rain
Reina

Rant tyme yesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant tyme yesh?   Rant tyme yesh? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

XP Thanks
I'll make it longer net time Razz
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Rant tyme yesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant tyme yesh?   Rant tyme yesh? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm

n..next time? split it up into smaller posts and you can single handedly keep the forum active for years. i'm actually jealous...
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Reina
Summer Rain
Reina

Rant tyme yesh? Empty
PostSubject: Moar rant!   Rant tyme yesh? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:12 am

I am bored and overtired so i'm just gunna post more random junk I think of.....
Till I tire myself out or something I guess....
So uhm.... how about that weather?..... heheh..... My jokes are horrid lately, I think i'm losing my touch. And I used to be able to roll off a joke at will too.....
Ah well, I'll get it back.... I hope. But really now, I knew a guy who had the same problem, and he ended up never getting his funny back T_T It was sad....
I hope that doesn't happen to me o.O That would be tragic! A terrible blow to the internet at large! My brand of humor is of the most treasured and sought after kind!.... And if I keep telling myself that maybe I will be funny one day ^_^;
Well enough about humor... it's a depressing topic... Let's talk about kittens! I love the little furballs! They're entirely too cute to ignore, and and.... I want a cat now T_T
Of course being the resident neko, you'd think I get enough of cats, but apparently not... I dunno why I love them so much, but I do. The whole neko thing i just highly appealing to me in general, I just hope I don't end up being the crazy old cat-lady/man that lives in every neighborhood, you know the one... soooo..... yeah..... i'm gunna end up just repeating myself so i'll stop there Razz
I could post about my smexy PS3 which I got repaired the other day... it's made me realize how hard it is to balance life and various groups of friends..... Well anything for friendship I guess ^_^; I love having friends too much to stop having them, even if the upkeep is kinda frustrating. But that is life ya? Drama abound everywhere.... I hate drama but, I seem to attract it... ugh people should just all grow up Razz
Actually no, they shouldn't.... It goes against my beliefs to grow up Razz It's just a shame we can't have both responsibility and immaturity simultaneously. Well that is just a long off daydream I suppose. In any case, I think I am growing up too fast too. Sure, i'm already 19, but growing up sucks Razz Ah well, i'll not let my emo half get the better of me, guess i'll just trudge on and hope to remain a kid.
Speaking of emo..... I have been highly emotional lately.... Wish I knew why, but I suppose it doesn't matter... well now actually emotions are some of life's most important aspects, so I guess i'm wrong there, it does matter. I'll just have to try not to explode or bawl on w-say or some crap... ...it would be funny if I exploded in Japanese though... heheheheh people would all be like 'wtf?' and I would be rolling around laughing at them.... heheheh....
But to do that I need to actually STUDY the Japanese, which i've been putting off for.... oh.... 6 months? Yeah that's way too long... I guess i'll study it tomorrow. Well anyways, I got my PS3 as I already said, yay. I spend my days on Marvel vs Capcom 2.... which btw, I think MvC3 will be epic. Razz
I also play some of the various metal gears with friends, and the occasional dissidia. w-say should look me up really... I like playing it and would like a challenge.
Gah! I fell asleep while typing! Jeez, I guess mission accomplished eh? Well I guess the rest of my micro rant thing can wait till tomorrow. It was actually infinitely shorter this time.....
Nyao! I did it again! alright body alright, i'm goin i'm goin yeesh....
Night folks.Sorry if you were expecting a true rant, but yeah, it doesn't work if I fall asleep during it. I think if no one cares i'll fix it tomorrow actually....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant tyme yesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant tyme yesh?   Rant tyme yesh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant tyme yesh?
Page 1 of 1