Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel's Icon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Small Stream

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 am

I've added all the states to my icon for pvp save the Curse and the white twin cry effect as I was informed they were not needed as of yet. I shall add them once that is the case though.

Angel's Icon Angel310
Back to top Go down
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

That's a pretty nice icon...but uh...

The spear on the icon will appear under the spear you have equipped ingame, if I'm not mistaken. So you'd be using two spears. In one hand.

If you intended to do it, though, that's okay. ._.;

Then again, it'd work fine for the day you decide not to use a weapon in PvP. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
Small Stream

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:22 am

^_^ I never really use attack so its ok, the special stance is all I really ever see.
Back to top Go down
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 pm

That's true, and I neglected to remember that Dragoons prefer Jump over Attack in the first place. ._. Eh, I stand by what I said before. It's a pretty nice icon.
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

well, not all the time, sometimes a dragoon has to stay on the ground and act as a meatshield. especially if no one in the party has cover and there's mages in the party. icon's great btw
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Angel
Small Stream

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:14 am

well not really ^_^ my dragooness Cover works while jumping making the blocked attack become an automatic miss.

don't know if that is going to be fixed or not but were kind of the perfect shield at the moment (while jumping that is)
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am

yea, but non ++ dragoons don't get cover, and i find they don't get attacked as much in the air
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Sponsored content

Angel's Icon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Icon   Angel's Icon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Icon
Page 1 of 1