Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Might as well.

Go down 
+5
Naruuu
fox
Szenkar
Nielz
Karnage
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 am

I honestly don't know where to start off with this, to be honest...

I know that for the past some time ago I realized that I was acting intolerable, an *******, and what have you. However, I have come to realize that it is my fault. For this I truly am sorry with my inexcusable behavior. Don't get me wrong, I fuckin love the game and it's addictive even if it is a little on the simple side (some areas and bosses excluded from this statement). For the past week or so I have acted like a child, and for this I deeply apologize for my act of indecency to the community. Even some of the regular "trollers" and 4chan members who aren't that bad didn't deserve it. I know most have shown spite, resentment and annoyance to what I've done, and I don't blame them. All I want to do is to be able to play FFL in peace, play it as a regular and to not be harassed by some of the more...intolerable members. That aside, think not for one second I disregard what I say right now, because I'm not talking out of my ass, but from my mature perspective. I know it may be hard to trust me, but I deeply am sorry for the trouble I've caused. I seek not spite, but repentance. I don't wish to cause more trouble. As I've stated before, all I want to do is to play the game as anyone else is and to not be disturbed by those who have ambitions of hitting my buttons intentionally. I've been trying to speak with Abba personally but it seems so that I've come to no avail. I have come to the forums to seek redemption and forgiveness for most, if not all of you. It may seem hard to entrust me with belief, but I've come to grow fond of the game as I play it more and more. I've played through it four times and on my 5th. Even if it means wiping my saved files I do not care as long as I am able to once again get on the server to do what other people are doing. I may seem like an ******* with my retorts, but I truly am not as cold-hearted as some assume. I know Dolph hates my guts, and I know I got on t he wrong foot with alot of people, but I want to clean the slate, as did Cecil, Golbez and Kain did when facing their inner selves. Call it corny or what have you as you will, But I honestly just want to get back to it, no matter the risk of it. I want to promise to hold myself back when it comes forth and to stop being an asshat. The game is my only objective in my free time when other things don't come up.

So, in spite of all of this, please allow me to show you I can become a better person and that I can show even I can b e given a second chance. The game is a favorite past-time with free time guaranteed. Trust me, I will do whatever it takes to ensure your trust will not be in vain.

P.S. in before "too long didn't read"
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Since you really want to play the game that badly I'll think about it, but of course there needs to be an agreement amonst all of the staff (those who care, at least).

(PS: You speak (or rather write) like you came straight from the middle ages, you should modernize your english Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 am

Nielz wrote:
Since you really want to play the game that badly I'll think about it, but of course there needs to be an agreement amonst all of the staff (those who care, at least).

(PS: You speak (or rather write) like you came straight from the middle ages, you should modernize your english Razz)

An agreement will be suitable and I have no qualms with it. And I can't help it if I have to type/speak/etc. like that, it makes it...dramatic in the Shakekespearean sense.
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

I will be surprised if there are people who aren't willing to bury the hatchet.

I've already done so.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 am

I could've sworn Andrew posted here..

Szenkar wrote:
I will be surprised if there are people who aren't willing to bury the hatchet.

I've already done so.

Szenkar, I meant no harm, I know I was just being a dickhead and I didn't mean to act in a rash manner. Can we let bygones be bygones officially?
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Abba if you see this please know that what I did wasn't intentional I was just in a bad mood and I really am sorry for all the crap I caused. I meant no harm in insulting and/or offending anyone in the server. I'm nothing like Ixia and I don't go around with this "trolling" stuff. I'll make it up to not only you but to also the other mods who had to put up with my crap and I'm not being a wise-ass or anything of the sort. I can prove to be worthy of this lifting of the ban and I'll do what it takes if it means being able to be able to play the game once more. I hope you can see that I'm not really a bad person, I just got off on the wrong foot with alot of people and I sincerely do apologize.
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 am

if i may, i have a suggestion.

let karnage back on, but let him use say and emote but ban him from wsay and wemote, and obviously chatboxes, until such a time that the staff feel he has proven himself. also, you should block out the wsay/wemote channels so he isn't tempted to ask someone to say something for him (actually, that would be good torture in jail...idea?)

anyway, if he does ask someone to say something on wsay, you can just jail him for half an hour

any help?
Back to top Go down
http://kakashimitsu.wapka.mobi
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 am

fox wrote:
if i may, i have a suggestion.

let karnage back on, but let him use say and emote but ban him from wsay and wemote, and obviously chatboxes, until such a time that the staff feel he has proven himself. also, you should block out the wsay/wemote channels so he isn't tempted to ask someone to say something for him (actually, that would be good torture in jail...idea?)

anyway, if he does ask someone to say something on wsay, you can just jail him for half an hour

any help?
That seems to be pretty pointless to me. I'd say just unban him and let him use whatever he wants. If he acts up, it's not like it's too hard to just ban him again. If he really wants to play, he won't act up like that anymore, so taking away privileges would just be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Both of you, I appreciate the consideration that you have graced me with. It's good to know some people have given it a second thought. By any conditions would I accept. I do not mean to become another Ixia or such. Anything to prove that I can stop myself from acting up again. Call me crazy, but what would you two say about supervising myself and my actions. It may seem unorthodox and out of place, but to take responsibility along with myself. I know that I must take responsibility for my actions, but if you were to help the rest show that I can be trusted with being on their at the risk of our accounts, I would be eternally grateful.
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Karnage wrote:
Both of you, I appreciate the consideration that you have graced me with. It's good to know some people have given it a second thought. By any conditions would I accept. I do not mean to become another Ixia or such. Anything to prove that I can stop myself from acting up again. Call me crazy, but what would you two say about supervising myself and my actions. It may seem unorthodox and out of place, but to take responsibility along with myself. I know that I must take responsibility for my actions, but if you were to help the rest show that I can be trusted with being on their at the risk of our accounts, I would be eternally grateful.
sorry, my internet kinda sucks atm (as i told princess and yuuichi a coupla of days ago).besides, i think staff would keep an eye on you anyway
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 pm

If I could so choose, I would like Dolph to. Throw in Nielz and CIB in as well for extra time.
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:49 pm

dolph might work against you, he can be very strict when annoyed. but then all the more reason to behave
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 am

That is up to you or whomever.
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 pm

I do have one questions...how many tries is this now? three or four?
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Naru, please don't doubt my ability to improve my behavior. I'm trying to make a point that I can control myself. I'm not looking for trouble, I just want to get back into it just to simply play the game.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Don't make this an obsession when you're not allowed back in. There are other things in life aside from this.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 pm

It's something to do to kill time you know? I can take charge of my own time if you're worried about how I'm doing things. It's not an obsession, I just like to play the game since it gives me fond memories of playing the actual game a long time ago. Plus I like the ++ characters and how it was programmed as well. Also, I can prove to everyone that I can come back in with a better attitude.
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 pm

can someone please lock this?
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Naru, what's wrong? I'm trying to show that I can prove a point here.
Back to top Go down
fox
River
fox

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 am

Nielz wrote:
Don't make this an obsession when you're not allowed back in. There are other things in life aside from this.

this is true, and you are on another version of FFL anyway. at the end of the day, it's the staff's decision. if you get back on and mess up again, they can just ip ban you from game and forums.

apart from the decision, i think everything's been said now
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

The only reason I'm on there is because I'[m bored out of my damn skull and it's only an alternative untill I get back on.
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

Karnage, I want you to listen closely to what I am saying. You aren't getting back on. Plain as day that how it is. You will have to just move on. I know you had three or four tried and messed up each time. You had more tried then most people ever get. So you should feel lucky just to that.

And so please stop this.
Back to top Go down
Arten
Summer Rain
Arten

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 am

Karnage wrote:
The only reason I'm on there is because I'[m bored out of my damn skull and it's only an alternative untill I get back on.

If you're so bored then why don't you play a different game? FFL isn't the only game in the world you know... download an emulator or two and play some classics or something.
Back to top Go down
Karnage
Summer Rain

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 am

Arten wrote:
Karnage wrote:

If you're so bored then why don't you play a different game? FFL isn't the only game in the world you know... download an emulator or two and play some classics or something.

Because I don't feel like having to waste time to download the emulator, find the all the SNES roms, download said ROMS, and wait to see if I can even play them. IT'd be easier to just do the BYOND game.
Back to top Go down
Arten
Summer Rain
Arten

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:07 am

Karnage wrote:
Because I don't feel like having to waste time to download the emulator, find the all the SNES roms, download said ROMS, and wait to see if I can even play them. IT'd be easier to just do the BYOND game.

Doing all that takes afew minuites Karnage and it's not like it's hard... I'll even give you a hand.

Emu Legion Homepage

For anyother roms you might want just go to Romulation they have pretty much everything there. Just click either of those two things and enjoy yourself ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Might as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as well.   Might as well. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might as well.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Complaints-
Jump to: