Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barely Any People On FFL!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killachaldo
Dew Drop

Barely Any People On FFL! Empty
PostSubject: Barely Any People On FFL!   Barely Any People On FFL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 am

Well Something Just Occurred To Me Really Weirdly So There's 20 People Online Usually Around 3-4 And Rarely 50 So I Was Wondering If There Is 166 People Registered On The Forum (Around 120 Usually Active) Why Isn't There That Much On The Game I Know People Have Work And All But Cmon Log In At Least Once A Day To Say HI Then By Because This Looks Like To Me That No One Except For The People Who's Online Usually Is Online I Had Help From Somone 4 Months Ago But I Never See Him Online Ever I'm Wondering If This Game Is Really Popular I Mean Even If There Are Anime Games (Japanese Cartoons) That Are Way More Popular Than Mostly All The Games In Byond Because I've Met More Than 10k Of People Who Loves Final Fantasy But They Don't Know About This Because Some People Are Lazy (5t433)
To Advertise There Own Stuff And They Could Propabably Get People TO Make Donations So They Could Make More Updates And Get Online More Because We Know We All Want More Players TO Play This Game Called Final Fantasy Legacy That All I Got To Say Thank You And Good Knight (Good Morning If It 12:00 Am) Barely Any People On FFL! Lol
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Barely Any People On FFL!   Barely Any People On FFL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Some of them don't play anymore, and just because there are that many members on these forums doesn't necessarily mean that they are all online at the same time. They are spread over different time zones, y'know?
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Halkel
Halkel

PostSubject: Re: Barely Any People On FFL!   Barely Any People On FFL! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:10 pm

They don't come on because most of us have lives. I got a really busy real life (With University and stuff) now so I don't have so much time to get on. That and what Nielz says.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barely Any People On FFL!   Barely Any People On FFL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barely Any People On FFL!
Page 1 of 1