Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sick Boy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfectly Imperfect
Dew Drop
Perfectly Imperfect

I'm Sick Boy Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sick Boy   I'm Sick Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 am

I basically joined this forum as a way of killing time. Right now I'm hopped up on energy drinks, and a little bit of alcohol, and don't feel like going to work in the morning or finishing writing my speech for class tomorrow so I'm looking for distractions.

So let's start off with a few random facts about myself:

• I love cigarettes, energy drinks, and booze.
  • I adopted the name of Sick Boy for all online sites due to an old song I liked which was about the suffering between a boy who was addicted to drugs and the girl who loved him.
  • I have snake bites and my septum pierced. (I recently had them re-done professionally after having them heal over for 2 years due to a crappy job done the first time.)
  • I love hardcore/deathcore music the most, but chill music is also great if given the right ambiance.
  • I can't stand people who think Hot Topic is a great store to shop at. The quality of their apparel is crappy and the crowd they attract are a bunch of weirdos or preteens.
  • I have very irregular sleep schedules.
  • I have an obsession with horror/macabre entertainment. Silent Hill games are my favorite and zombie movies are pretty epic. Also, Dexter is one of my favorite television series.
  • I went through an emo, goth, and scene phase, but we all make mistakes. Right?

I'm Sick Boy Collage
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

I'm Sick Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sick Boy   I'm Sick Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

"Went through emo"? Looking at your red text and your avatar, I can tell with certainty that you are still going through emo.

But aside from that, welcome to the forums and FFL.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Perfectly Imperfect
Dew Drop
Perfectly Imperfect

I'm Sick Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sick Boy   I'm Sick Boy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 pm

I'm glad to be here, although these boards seem pretty dead. I feel like I joined at the wrong time. Neutral

I used to be a part of another forum for the Xbox 360 game Too Human where I adopted the trait of using the avatar of myself and small red text format. I stick with what I'm used to and try to keep things universal. I'm too lazy to change things up.

Granted the pictures were taken of me well over 3 years ago, I guess I haven't really changed much except that I chopped off my long hair, picked up working out again, and started wearing baggy clothing.
Back to top Go down
Halkel
Halkel

I'm Sick Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sick Boy   I'm Sick Boy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:33 am

I think it's because they prefer to spend time playing the game. Anyways Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://halkeldathunderhog.sheezyart.com
Sponsored content

I'm Sick Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sick Boy   I'm Sick Boy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sick Boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Introductions-
Jump to: