Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?

Go down 
+3
Anthony810
Merrith
Biskey
7 posters

What do you think the staff should add or focus on in the game?
Weapons! My [insert class here] needs stronger ones!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap7%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Armor! I don't know how often I wish I blocked that last attack!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap0%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Items! Who needs weapons when I use items?!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap0%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maps! I want more dungeons!
 0% [ 0 ]
Quests! I want do go back and forth aimlessly!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap27%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Monsters and bosses! More long battles and tough wins!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap7%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Classes! I want to find more ways to play!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap20%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Tweaks! I think we should work with what we have and make them better!
What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_lcap27%What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Community! More people! Get more people!
 0% [ 0 ]
Staff! Work on yourselves first!
 0% [ 0 ]
Nothing! Are you kidding?! Work?! Why?
 7% [ 1 ]
Other! I have something not mentioned here! (Please post.)
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Biskey
River

What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? Empty
PostSubject: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Basically the topic is this poll. I probably missed some ideas but I want you to know that this is MY OWN idea for this poll. It probably won't change what is worked on. But we can dream right?
I'm just curious what you guys want worked on the most.
I can't say it will affect anything, but come on! Post at least!

Also, don't talk about bugs and crashes and the like. Those are typically high priority anyway.

God I hope this poll comes out okay... Oh god... I made a typo on the quests one...
Back to top Go down
Merrith
Summer Rain
Merrith

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:05 pm

interactive npc prostitutes
Back to top Go down
Anthony810
River
Anthony810

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Other. I think we should have our own Mascot. Like for me my Mascot would be a Griffin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
double0
Summer Rain
double0

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 am

i voted for quests, some that you need to talk to NPC's for to find out what to do, instead of lets say dev team which you need to find out all by yourself
Back to top Go down
Pommm
Summer Rain
Pommm

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:32 am

I cast my vote on the 'Monsters and Bosses' option, though it would have it's drawbacks.

For example, people constantly asking where bosses are.
(Okay so that's the only one I can think of at the moment)

I think that doing this could give the game more longevity and could definately make it more challenging.
Perhaps make it so a certain boss had to be fought alone, or maybe give the players more incentive to fight it on their own.

A small anecdote for you here..
Back when I used to play Luna's server, we had the challenge of fighting Archimus on our own.
It was a downright difficult fight but the satisfction was all the more pleasing when you'd accomplished it.
..or maybe that was just me being overly-competitive.
Ehergiz might remember this too, as well as Deficit and Zexeran.

But before I start going on a full-on essay, just though I'd leave (yet another) suggestion.
p.s. I'll stop suggesting things soon cos' they never get anywhere. (:

double0 wrote:
i voted for quests, some that you need to talk to NPC's for to find out what to do, instead of lets say dev team which you need to find out all by yourself

Normally I'd agree with this hands down.
However, it gets extremely annoying when someone finishes a quest, and then the said player gets bombarded with whispers by other players asking them to help them finish it by telling them what to do.
For me, the rules regarding helping other players is rather unclear, so I try to be very vague when it comes to giving out help.. but I feel like I should try the best I can to help my fellow FFL-ersssss.
If the rules were made perfectly clear on this subject, and people knew what they COULDN'T ask.. then I'd fully back this notion too.
I guess this DID turn into an essay after all.
/endwaffle.

Last edited by Pommm on Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a quote and proof-reading.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/207898380
Saro
Summer Rain
Saro

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:48 pm

I think the rule against helping out other players is silly. What's to stop them from getting help over pager or instant messenger? What if someone decided to publish an unofficial strategy guide, like Coolboyman did with Dragon Warrior Online?
Back to top Go down
double0
Summer Rain
double0

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:26 pm

nothing stops anyone from using an outside means of communication to help a new guy out, the only thing is that not a lot of people give out their aim, yahoo, msn etc. to a person they dont know too well.
Back to top Go down
Pommm
Summer Rain
Pommm

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:47 am

I guess so.
eh I'd give mine out if I knew who they were in-game.
It just kinda ruins the game a little if you're being told how to do every little thing.
I stand my my suggestion. (:
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Summer Rain
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 am

Well, I payed attention somewhat to what you were saying. I've tweaked encounters, bosses, added a sidequest or two, tweaked physical classes. Improved in some areas of the game where we were lacking, fixed bugs and map errors and well. The game will feel alot better even if you don't notice.
Back to top Go down
Pommm
Summer Rain
Pommm

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:38 pm

That's why we love you. <3
Back to top Go down
Anthony810
River
Anthony810

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I say we should start a poll if soembody is gonna recice punishment like Ban for example. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?   What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think needs to be worked on the most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: