Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just a reminder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Dew Drop

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:09 pm

that dolph is a pathetic racist floridian whose feats of assholery were so great that it prompted people to send in complaints to squareenix leading to the DMCA that FF fangames got on byond. and now he has fallen into a spiral of depression from a combination of not having a place to lord his gm powerz over kids on the internet and being too cripplingly socially awkward irl to land an actual job after graduating

but in his own delusion, he is the king. the final illegitimate thorwald whom the rest of the family eschews. but he is supported by his droves of 14 year old fedora wearing sycophants, in turn fueling his own mental instability and undeserved ego. all the while nielz passes out every night on his mildewy couch every night, convincing himself in his heroin induced dreariness that he has selected anything but the vilest subhuman on earth to be his head of staff
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

aww isn't that cute? you got the rage I take it?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Dew Drop

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 pm

you've got the ugly. do you still draw like a five year old sailor moon fangirl with her first set of colored pencils? i remember the time flash unintentionally led me to your deviantart page and im really sad that i didn't save every single awful drawing on it
Back to top Go down
Robin
Dew Drop

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

by the way this is literally you irl : just a reminder GGtiR
Back to top Go down
Robin
Dew Drop

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:22 pm

but i digress, your terrible visage and artwork that would make glorious nippon collectively suicide really take to the backseat when you consider what an annoying person you are whose thoughts are utterly devoid of any intellectual fabric

nuuuuuu -_------;;
Back to top Go down
Robin
Dew Drop

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 pm

whoops this is the accusations forum. is there maybe a forum for cold hard facts about how horrible the last wave of staff this game had is?
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am

Seems to me like you've come down with a bad case of the butthurt.

One: I have a job on the weekdays. It keeps me busy.
Two: My contributions, both developmentally and managerially, have been nothing but good for FFL. Remember that time the BRs invaded? Of course you don't. You're welcome.
Three: Not racist.
Four: Not depressed.
Five: Squeenix was going to find out about the BYOND Final Fantasy games sooner or later. The fact that they did so just after that other kid did his buttmad review is a coincidence.

You so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a reminder   just a reminder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a reminder
Page 1 of 1