Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzakura
Summer Rain
Uzakura

icon - Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake Empty
PostSubject: Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake   icon - Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 am

I have had quite a lot of time on my hands, and recently, I found out about FFL's situation with Square Enix. As little as I actually contributed to the community (excluding my Weegee icon, any particular personal iconning request I took, and the steps I took to advance Ninja-kind), I hope that this spritesheet/character will help out somehow.

icon - Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake Wander10

I refer to this character as the Wanderer. It's built primarily to replace the original Ninja icon (Edge), but if it could be better put to use as something else, that'd be fine with me. I'm not particularly happy with my battle states (especially my status states...), but I'm willing to receive any constructive criticism you may have to offer to improve it.

icon - Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake Wander11

Late into the development of the Wanderer, I realized it's entirely possible the FF6-ish way the body structure of my original design would not fit with others' contributions, so I went back and redesigned a second version to look more...well...FF4. Either way, I hold two separate .dmi files (representing both versions) holding more animations and status states, available upon request.

To reach me, try emailing me on Yahoo! or contacting me on Chattie, whenever I'm on. I suppose a PM would be fine, too, as long as I remember to check.

I hope you guys find this helpful.-ish.
Back to top Go down

Uzakura's ''Wanderer'' Icon for the Legacy Remake
Page 1 of 1