Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ancara22
Dew Drop

ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy Empty
PostSubject: ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy   ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img35/7133/knighticonsprites.png
ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy Knighticonsprites

I figured that if we were to get this done, I might as well help get things started right away (and I did indeed say that I would get done by the end of today. :V ). I did a sort of Knight class thing for an icon, kinda going with the stereotypical "knight in mid-evil armor" type of look. He's not only got the basics, but I also did a single sprite thing where he holds up a shield, maybe a guard ability to protect himself or another person from damage?

It ain't perfect, but I figure that if Legacy was to have some sort of character for players to use/move/fight other players with while others were being made and whatever (if people/the devs wanted it to happen) , might as well have something. Sorry for crappy Portrait-making skills, i'm better with smaller sprites than I am with pixel art.

Also, I think we need to get people on the chat more, so that way we can actually get things going, or else things are going to move at a snail's pace. Trust me when I say that if things look inactive, then people will less likely decide to drop in and help. Better to get people active in the chat, so that way everybody can actually know what to do and get quick critiques on their work so it can be tweaked to be just right.

So yeah, hope the sprites look ok enough, and I do hope that the chat's more active soon, or else I dunno what to expect.

Last edited by ancara22 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy   ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Damn man, that's really impressive!
Back to top Go down
ancara22
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy   ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm

I said there'd be music, and here it is: Battle music

Hope it helps. Expect turfs and stuff soon enough.
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy   ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Your icon is okay. Needs a bit of work, but it's basically usable.

I can't listen to the music you submitted because it's hidden behind two layers of ads and requires me to download some etcetera program, which I am not going to do. If you can come up with a drastically less inconvenient way of delivering your samples, I'll gladly give them a listen.
Back to top Go down
Tenta
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy   ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 pm

ancara22 wrote:
I said there'd be music, and here it is: Battle music

Hope it helps. Expect turfs and stuff soon enough.

I just listened to the music. Didn't have to download any program but isn't the music too much FF9 like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy   ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ancara's Legacy submission topic thingy
Page 1 of 1