Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zysin5
Dew Drop
zysin5

Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5   Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 am

pirat cheers Greetings FF fans! Over the last couple days I joined FF legacy and must say I really enjoy this game, and I have met some folks on here.. And over all its a friendly group of folks!
I use to play on the SNES FF2, and was one of my fav. games!
Now I find this, and am overjoyed that I am able to kill a few hours each day coming in and playing some..

I would be interested in maybe joining a guild, or just grouping up with more people in the coming weeks.. Yet I thought I would come in and formally introduce myself!

My girlfriend leahmooneyes will also be playing, but we need to fix her laptop so we can play at the same time!
So I extend a hello from her as well!!!

So with that said.. peace and GG!!!

Zysin5 aka Ky (monk) currently lvl 27 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Rating on this game!!

P.S-- I use to make games on RPGmaker 2k and 3K.. Built mods for Never winter nights, and all Warcraft, starcraft editors.. I tend to have more fun making games than playing them. I am an artist, and maybe, just maybe I will start working on some projects here.. Or maybe make contact with some folks currently working on some stuff.. I think I would be a great team member, as I have many great ideas, and am an old school gamer..
Not only old school gamer, but Pen and paper DM, and love all RPG's with a passion!
Back to top Go down
the_pretzel2
Summer Rain

Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5   Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 am

Welcome to FFL Zysin. If you do try to make games on here I wish you luck. Testing.
Back to top Go down
http://judithevabarsi.com/forum

Greetings From Monk Ky.. Zysin5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Forum :: Legacy :: Introductions-
Jump to: