Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of the Bands!

Go down 
+3
juanmasterm
the_pretzel2
Dante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

Battle of the Bands! Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 am

Geo is hosting a (hopefully) somewhat large scale event, that could include the entirety of FFL, if you all want it! That's right!

This event is postponed until further notice.

Battle of the Bands! Shades
The Event will be "Battle Of The Bands." This event will require everyone involved to group together with between 3-5 other players to form a "Band" and compete with songs against other bands. As stated before, Each band will have a minimum of 4 members, with a max of 6. Every player involved will be required to have an action that has a musical instrument in it(though which instrument is entirely up to you!), you can even have multiple instruments to change into during the performance if your band so desires.

The event will be judged not only by me(Because of course, I'm hosting it), or other staff, it will be judged by... That's right! your fellow players. Of course, you'll all be wanting your own team to win, but I expect you'll be fair about judging, and if not, we'll have some staff to judge, preferably.

The event will take place either on friday night, so you have some time to prepare. The final place of the event is Toroia pub(as this is an ideal place to hold an event such as this). During the preparation time, I expect players to build a band, and post their members in this thread so that we know who is partaking in the event.

Each band will then submit to me(Geo) five songs in which they wish to have played while their band is on stage(that is, if you band has no staff member in it).

While I have stated a few rules for this event, the main rule is TO HAVE FUN.
Enjoy the event, that's what it's there for. If you wish to speak with you band members, you can whisper them, or make chatboxes, if you wish to talk to me, I'm usually online during the afternoon-night hours.
If there is any more information about the event, I'll post it here.

Last edited by Dante on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the_pretzel2
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:59 am

Dante wrote:
, if you wish to talk to me, I'm usually online during the afternoon-night hours.
If there is any more information about the event, I'll post it here.

In which time zone?
Back to top Go down
http://judithevabarsi.com/forum
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 am

EST.
Back to top Go down
juanmasterm
Small Stream
juanmasterm

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 am

Lithely-Singer
Racer/Neoflute-Flute
Juan/Juanmasterm-Guitar
Soldat/Firion-Bass
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:51 am

Ok, Geo, if I may suggest a way to decide the winner? Once its all over, the audience will vote for its favorite band. If theres not a big enough audience, then band by band will vote for who they think is the best band, cannot vote for themselves. Or something along those lines. How's this sound?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 am

Haha Rai, You were thinking the same thing I was, only I forgot to post it haha.
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:07 am

So when's this thing supposed to be happening? Friday evening? Saturday evening?
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 am

Any day but Friday would be best for me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 am

I was hoping to do it friday night, because I'm usually busy on other nights, and I definitely cannot do it during the day.
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 am

Dante wrote:
I was hoping to do it friday night, because I'm usually busy on other nights, and I definitely cannot do it during the day.
looks like you've got no choice then! friday it is.

Well, probably.
Back to top Go down
Shiek
Summer Rain
Shiek

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 am

Took a bunch of pics of it for everyone~

Battle of the Bands! 5eiosg

Battle of the Bands! 9ut56o

Battle of the Bands! M7q3d2

and the finale with everyone who performed on stage~ xD

Battle of the Bands! 14d1wcg
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 am

Woot! I was the Metal Sonic on guitar, and Scourge on keyboard! It was a great night! We should try it again next month, or something.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Summer Rain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 am

Hah, that was actually one of my possible plans, Rai Razz Stop reading my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Bands!   Battle of the Bands! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands!
Page 1 of 1