Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just to report this

Go down 
+6
Ranylyn
Naruuu
otacon_majere
Biskey
Szenkar
Brother Sharp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

Just to report this Empty
PostSubject: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1smlgdxm8bg7w5 // Log, i do not have a full one as i was booted all of a sudden

Pretty straightforward, i know all the admins will gang on me but this happens on every game

I know Saying powerhungry admins might have made someone mad but i can be sure in the entire chat i have not even trolled, go check the admins log, all i did was state obvious logics regarding human nature, if im wrong feel free to Ban me ingame but not before giving me a good reason
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 am

I'm pretty sure you were very deserving of your punishment. I don't know why you'd even bother coming here to complain about it.

Admins have access to the full logs, though, so don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Biskey
River

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 am

I don't even know why you thought this would do something.
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 am

You got what you deserved and should be happy they didn't jail you for the insult to staff. Read your Rules of Conduct in the FAQ.
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 am

Insult?

More like say something in general and staff got agitated.

as i said, point me out where i have said the name of a staff and said explicitly something about them
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

How cute~ I love these.

Last edited by Naruuu on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 am

Naruuu wrote:
How cute~ I love see these.

Has anyone really been as far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Just to report this Knuth_don_has_a_grammar

On a side note, i understood nothing in that sentence, if that was a +1 then it was the most horrid +1 i have ever seen.

Back on topic, i have yet to see otacon's reply to where i have offended out explicitly the staff of FFL, i said you get to ban me if you find it but not if its retarded in any sense
Back to top Go down
Ranylyn
Summer Rain
Ranylyn

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Brother Sharp wrote:
Back on topic, i have yet to see otacon's reply to where i have offended out explicitly the staff of FFL, i said you get to ban me if you find it but not if its retarded in any sense

First off, you just did. Good going, genius. Have a facepalm.

Second, players are expected to show common courtesy to all FFL members, not just staff.

Third, people have better things to do with their lives than port people who DEMAND it. Try asking nicely once and if no one is able to, go ON YOUR OWN, what a concept!

Finally, when you get kicked, it shows you the reason WHY you were kicked, and your failure to provide this leads me to believe it was a simple disconnect which happens to everyone sometimes and is NOT something you try to pick a fight with the staff over.

This brings me back to point 2. You were being a **** to people over what was very possibly a simple disconnect? Darn straight you'll be at least muted for it. Kind of a shame I haven't heard of an actual ban so I should at least try to keep things civil and thus I won't be tearing into you over your selfish sense of entitlement like some child.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Ok, as a pure, not being there, unbiased opinion, it looks like you DC'd. If you were kicked, it would give the reason. Now, as for the muting of the world, that's just something we do to calm people down. They can't talk, argue, or act stupid. The downside is that not even us normal mods can talk. So I know the frustration. Make one chatbox for your team, and just one. Then have the party join. Simple as that. Arguing just gets you muted, jailed, etc. You don't question staffs decisions.
Back to top Go down
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 pm

I know not to question staff but in this case they were being very "loliduncarewhatyousay".

Also it was a boot not a D/C, reason of boot IIRC was "**** u are in battle" or something like that, i presume it was made because of me saying out party remained without source of communication, Still that was not even a valid reason.

As for the part of me being rude, i do not have any reason to behave kindly to those who start acting rude on sentence one, still i must say i have not even been rude to the point of saying I DEMAND and etc.

also, First off, you just did. Good going, genius. Have a facepalm.

i dont even...
Back to top Go down
Naruuu
River
Naruuu

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Nielz can you lock this when you get on? sense it isn't really going anywhere, some people just can't learn I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Dammit. Idiots swarmin the forums now too? Just great.

This seems more like a presentable "IMAD NAO BAN STAF PL0X" sorta post that probably won't go anywhere because by the looks of your log you were being the typical douchebag player who tries to get what he wants, gets in trouble, calls power abuse, comes to the forums, registers an account and then just bitches. I mean honestly I've seen so many but you sir are trying too hard.

Basically what I'm trying to say is

UMAD BRO

Cause you seem pretty mad. What are you like 12 fucking years old? It's an online video game, hell it's an online BYOND video game. Someone must have a lotta time on their hands to complain about something that is just for recreation and fun.

You got kicked. Get over it. You make this so much worse by giving the typical "Idgaf if I get banned just hear me out" That's the dumbest thing you did. Second dumbest thing was insulting staff, you just don't do it. The third dumbest thing you did was not shutting your mouth when you should've just sucked it up and got over it. The fourth dumbest thing, which you're about to do is reply to this post. And don't act like you won't because you will, causing a bigger arguement, getting you into deeper ****.

tl;dr
Just get the **** over it bro. It's a video game.
Back to top Go down
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 am

Note that i did not insult the staff, it got overexhalted by themselves, also i love how all of you are saying the same thing just to get the "lol im going as the system sez" just to get your reputation up.

Basically im just waiting for otacon to point me out what i said earlier, fact he isnt doing this means i really didnt do it
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:09 am

Notice that you're a fucking moron.

Naru=Staff

By posting the picture insulting her grammar you insulted staff. Derp number 1

By saying that I'm "doing wut the system sez" to get reputation. I'm really not, I could care less about my E-Peen on FFL. Derp number 2

By posting a log that is clearly in the staffs favor, you literally boned yourself there. Derp number 3

By saying you didn't "insult staff but it got overexhalted" by them, you're basically just saying staff took what you said too literally, don't JUST SAY anything that might insult staff. Derp number 4

By saying you don't have to act kindly to anyone who doesn't act kindly to you, that's like me saying "**** it, if a cop wants to be a **** to me I don't have to be nice to him" you're dumb, authority is always supposed to be respected. I'm pretty sure I was fucking taught that in Pre-School. Derp number 5

You're just stupid. Cease arguing with everyone you're getting nowhere at all. We all obviously don't like you enough to jump onto this topic and lul at your log. If you don't like how the staff acts the doors over there bro, and please, let it hit you on the way out (:
Back to top Go down
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:01 am

Oh then naru's fault for not using a proper grammar, that was beyond a grammar problem as the sentence itself didn't make sense. If it was me, i'd never put a person who cant spell properly on the staff

About the thing you said about the authority,
Authority is not supposed to make you think you have power, instead its you having to please the community's needs, kudos to you for never going out in IRL because thats how it works out here.
If a cop is a ***** to me then i have all my rights to be the same at him, Admins cant just go, "lolimamuteyou" without even asking for proper defense, that's like sending you to jail without even giving you a evidence.

Oh and which part of, "I don't have a prior log" you don't understand?
that's why im asking the admins to see into this the mute/boot was, if only they took their time to realize that this is not a personal problem but a problem of this game's administration, if they keep this going.
Back to top Go down
Szenkar
River
Szenkar

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 am

This thread is a comedy goldmine.

If you were kicked from the game, it'll show up in the log whenever (if) an admin decides to read it. Since you're being incredibly problematic here on the forum, they may not even read the log and deem everything that happened to you as just desserts. I definitely wouldn't blame them for it.

In any case, it's in your best interests not to lie about things that happened or things that were said, since all that stuff is available for viewing, anyway. Someone could be having a good chuckle at your expense right now and you wouldn't even know it!

tl;dr:

Just to report this Zp93N
Back to top Go down
Brother Sharp
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:01 am

I reconnected without saving the old log, thus i have the new one AFTER i logged in.
Nice to see that its in view for everyone as i am not lying.
If someone has a log of that day, they are free to put it here and show where i lied.
As the admins are ignoring this because the staff "Can never be wrong"
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Summer Rain
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:07 am

Well, as far as I can see, you deserved it and if the way you've behaved in this thread is anything to go by, you probably deserve just a permanent trolling.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Accept your mute, learn from your mistake, and behave after your mute time is up.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to report this   Just to report this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to report this
Page 1 of 1