Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Four ugly people and some random guys.

Go down 
+4
Nielz
Ducky
Jimpaladin
Raikou_Gilgamesh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

Four ugly people and some random guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 am

So Juan, Nick, me, and Juan were standing on Ordeals, showing off icons, when I had an idea to show off our ugliest. Here they are:

Four ugly people and some random guys.  Ugly10

Juan is a custom OW he tried to do of a real life person... needless to say, attempt number one failed. Miserably.

Nick was a horrible attempt at making an FF4 Advance goon, and that was the by product.

I was a helmetless Kain, horribly recolored. I apologize for any bleeding eyes.

Other Juan was an E-Bard, the horrendous mix of Engineer and Bard, thought up by Cero. (kind of)

The others are muted people who tried to spam us with emoticons because we muted them for a while, due to acting stupid a lot. They stopped though. With the spam anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jimpaladin
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 am

This is A Sports Drink.

We actually weren't trying to "Spam" you at all, we were just messing around using emotes while our friend, Theminnows was trying to get his computer working- because it was over-heating. We "Spammed" emotes for maybe like, thirty whole seconds (I used "spam" very loosely) before stopping.

You on the otherhand, muted me for almost no reason (I don't mind that, and my friend needed to be muted, they were being fucking stupid way too much and around way too many moderators) and then started to accuse us of all kinds of suspicious activity while we were muted and couldn't say anything agaisnt it, such as "being the same person" and the whole emote spam thing. None of us cared about being muted and we didn't spam emotes because of it.

And on a personal level, from what I've seen of you, you're kind of annoying.

Last edited by Jimpaladin on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 am

You think I would have held my tongue if you weren't muted? No. And second, you said you said you werent spamming emotes, then you said you were spamming them for thirty seconds. How about making up your mind? And third, if I'm annoying, then you and your buddies must be, like, Gods of being annoying. Did you see the celebration everyone had when all of you were muted? People were thanking me and the two others who muted you and your friends. That right there says something.
Back to top Go down
Jimpaladin
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 am

Notice how when I said we spammed for thirty seconds, I typed it like "Spammed"? And then, notice how after that sentance I said '(I used "spam" very loosely)'

My mind was made up. I said we didn't spam. You need to learn a little bit of reading comprehension- that is not a blind insult, what I said was clearly stated to be "We did not spam, we used emotes for about thirty seconds or so and then stopped. Even then we hardly used enough to be considered spamming.".

And I think this big "celebration" of yours was more like one or two people being sheep and saying 'thank god they are mute!!!'.

Keep dancing, pal.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:19 pm

I will keep dancing, especially since your now trolled from what I hear, and cant spout any more stupid stuff on WSay. Maybe not even the regular channels. And if your idiot friends keep it up, they will be too. Then I don't have to deal with any of you anymore. Then I'll really be celebrating. *dances* whoo!
Back to top Go down
Jimpaladin
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:26 am

You're right, I was put on the troll list for making perhaps 4-5 little "Where do we go now jokes", and only because some (rather obnoxious, attention craving little fart) Duckapus guy basically egged on a few jokes.

While this goes on, everyone else is busy making- for lack of polite terms- completely retarded "cookie i steal your marbles epic win xD" jokes.

So it's unacceptable to make a few running gags because you're trolling, but anything related to "random" things like cookies or pie is A-okay to be said around thirty thousand times in Wsay.

To quote, "That right there says something".
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 am

Exaggeration much? now you're just running out of things to call BS on. Cookie stealing and Pie stuff is always a common factor in FFL's craziness, but when you're doing running jokes that are offending people, thats what we call 'bad ideas.' Should look into it. Now, as for being trolled for those jokes, considering who put you on the list, I know for a fact you were asked, and then you didn't. Karen, the one who put you on, always asks before she acts, even if the person has a bad reputation. Now, for the last thing, is that your idiot (a more polite term of retarded, if you think you're smart enough to use it correctly) friends are causing more trouble than usual on WSay now, so expect them to be trolled soon too, most likely, or be stupid like Dormantan and be auto-banned for spamming too much. Now, if you don't like the way we run things, you can leave. No one would miss you, I'm sure. No one important, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jimpaladin
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 am

I will start by saying I completely agree with Dormantan. Like I said, he pushes being annoying way too far and doesn't know when he should stop. I'd really like him to just be muted forever so he stops getting himself, and in effect, all of us in trouble.

However, no. There was no one asking me to stop saying "Where do we go now" and if anyone was offended by that, then I seriously do not know what to tell you. I can not imagine why anyone would be offended by that. It's pretty unfair to claim it's alright to spam Wsay if you're talking about cookies but you're spamming if you say "where do I go" a few times.

And saying "Cookie stealing and pie stuff" is common but "Where do I got now" is trolling is just, well; It's such a dumb argument I shouldn't really comment on it.

And I don't know what I would have even been exaggerating about.
Back to top Go down
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Sup, It's that obnoxious Fart.

Kay so here's what I am seeing right now, some butthurt, horrible troll is complaining on the forums cause he can't talk on FFL amirite?

See here's why I was annoying you. Simply cause you made the most retarded "jokes" I've seen. When people asked you to stop a thousand fucking times you wouldn't. So you know what? I took initiative. Everytime you'd say it, I'd tell you to "Explore" or just tell you "Cool Story Bro".

You're right. Karen probably didn't ask you but I know reason for that too. She looked back at what had been going on. Asked around to the other staff. And once a few of them were on the same page that you were trolling(horriblly I may add), you were put on the troll list.

And that whole cookie and pie ****? Yeah, that's not trolling because we don't constantly try to piss off the entire server with it like you did with your "WHAR I GO NAO? I NO UNDRSTND JRPG" jokes(and I use the term joke it the lightest matter I can).

All I can tell you right now is that you're trolled, and FFL is so much better off without your annoying, crappy jokes.

Signed with love,
Duckapus(:
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Duck pretty much covered it for me before I could. Thanks Duck. So, this discussion is pretty much over now. You're trolled, you can't do anything about it, and your friends are most likely to follow if they keep it up. Don't like it, don't play. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Jimpaladin
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Covered what?

All he said was a bunch of stuff like "you're butt hurt!!!!!! you tried to piss server off!!!!! cool story bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As far as I'm concerned, he's pretty immature and stupid so there really isn't any reason to directly reply to him.

I wasn't asked to stop "A thousand fucking times", and if it was "Pissing off the entire server", I didn't really catch that. Because no one but this Duck kid voiced any complaint about it, for the most part. Now, I'll admit it. I was just messing around, making a few "where do I go now" jokes aimed at atleast prodding a small response out of Duckapus, but just saying "YOU WERE TROLLING!!!" is pretty damn unfair, especially considering the amount of spam WSay sees. True, perhaps saying "epic cookies 4 the win!" are common jokes around this game's community. I find them all incredibly UNrandom (for as random as people mean them to be) and not to mention very, very dated and just not funny. Generally just annoying spam. But that's fine. I don't expect and entire (albiet smaller) community of people to just grow an entirely different taste of jokes just to suit me; however, to be labeled as "Spiteful annoying troll who wants to piss off entire server" just because I made a few jokes that weren't about hiding a cookie under a pie and then poking it is a little unfair, and only happened because I didn't happen to be within the small 'circle of friends' within the game.

But this thread is moving more and more off of the original topic. My first point was- and still is- the way you muted all of us (again, albiet my friends really deserving it, they REALLY wouldn't shut the hell up at first) then sat there, accusing us of all kinds of things like being the same person and emote spamming and trying to relog to avoid mutes all while we couldn't say anything about it. If you ignore someone or mute them, you do NOT sit there and instigate them saying things like "You guys are trying to relog to avoid the mute" and "These guys are probably the same person".

As a small, personal, closer- however; Ducky could work on growing up a bit, based on his revolting over use of bad 4chan/really old Something Awful jokes and his general.... Not being really smart at all.
Back to top Go down
Nielz
Admin
Nielz

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:19 pm

So, you're saying some of us are immature for making jokes about stealing cookies, but asking "where do i go noaw?!?! wat do i do noaw?!?!" a hundred times in a row isn't immature? HAHA! You and your buddies all having joined BYOND at the same day, and all of you being considered annoying and offense by the regulars of the FFL community convinces me that you and your buddies are just yet another group of trolls from 4chan who decided that BYOND was the next internet place to troll with your pathetic "internet is for lulz" 4chan philosophy.
Back to top Go down
https://legacygame.forumotion.net
Jimpaladin
Small Stream

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain
Andruukaze

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:41 pm

/Tries to go on topic.
Credit to Nick for making the E-Bard sprite? Heh.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

first off there is no "small circle that gets thier way" ive seen duck get muted, and kicked for things that he had done to deserve it, ive seen almost every player get in trouble at one point or another. some members of staff do antagonize (just being honest) however Karen definantly isnt one and Rai doesnt do it unless you massively deserved it. yes duck is immature but thats why hes funny as hell. and yes....nick nice icon
Back to top Go down
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 am

Jimpaladin wrote:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

How about this: You tell me what your key is, and I'll take you off the troll list on a tentative basis. If you **** up even one time, and I'm certain you'll be under extremely strict judgment in this regard, you're going back on the troll list and most likely never getting your talking privileges back.

- Dolph
Back to top Go down
otacon_majere
River
otacon_majere

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm

And let it be known that I will laugh so hard my spleen will implode and explode at the same time.

And rai, fix the colors on that goon, my eyes are still bleeding and I read through all the posts O.o

oh well back to reading study
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four ugly people and some random guys.    Four ugly people and some random guys.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four ugly people and some random guys.
Page 1 of 1