Legacy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy Forum

A forum dedicated to the BYOND game Legacy

HomeFFL HUBPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3

Go down 
3 posters

Should Unl1m1t3dm1k3 be unbanned?
Yes
Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_vote_lcap40%Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
No
Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_vote_lcap60%Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
unl1m1t3dm1k3
Dew Drop

Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 Empty
PostSubject: Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3   Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Dolph Thorwald is an unfair moderator. I was just minding my own business as I played the game with a friend of mine, when all of sudden Dolph changed my name to "Unlimited Mike." Now, this was not much of a change but it still was uncalled for and unexpected since I was never informed of it being a "bad" name. I complained and requested that he change it back but to my surprise Dolph simply ignored this and muted, jailed, and eventually banned my IP from the server. Is this justice?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/unlimitedmike
King Flapjack

PostSubject: Re: Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3   Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:18 am

!375 574|27 74!|<|%6 !||<3 7#|5 4!! 7#3 7||V|3 4%|) 533 #0\^/ 7#|%65 \^/0|2|< 0V7.

Also I've seen you raising a ruckus on numerous occasions over the past few days, and spamming inflammatory name changes and new characters sure as hell didn't help your case.

Will you be unbanned? Probably. Soon? Maybe. Because of this post? Probably not. By me? Not unless you change your tone.
Back to top Go down
unl1m1t3dm1k3
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3   Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 am

It is true I went a little overboard with the trolling of you, and I apologize for that. However, as far as the leet goes, it was only two parts of my name that were different and it's not like I talked in leet at all. In fact, I never did. If I do anything (even have a name) that is annoying, insulting, defacing, etc, then please tell me as I am a very reasonable person. When you changed it on your own accord, mod or not, before even telling me about it; I got quite peeved. I do think this whole situation is blown way out of proportion and that we are both genuine people despite this one mishap. I meant what I said above; I am sorry for bashing you like that. I hope we can be on better terms soon and ideally friends in legacy.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River
Raikou_Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3   Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Now, from what I see, it seems you were causing a little trouble, and getting character names with all sorts of weird characters, and when that was fixed, maybe a little unfairly to you, you went a little overboard. See, with Dolph, he's the unexpected one. He'll do all sorts of random crazy stuff sometimes. And if you protest, well, you get what you got. It was a small ban, you'll probably be back soon, but please do try to keep a normal name, and do not argue with Dolph. Bad things happen when you argue with Dolph.
Back to top Go down
unl1m1t3dm1k3
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3   Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 pm

All of this is irrelevant at this point. We all make mistakes and this misunderstanding between Dolph and I was just a case of mistaken judgment. We are all human and I'm sure Dolph isn't as malicious as to ban me forever over this. Once the ban is over, I assure you that this little mishap will not keep Dolph and I, and others, from playing this awesome game. We will just be more respectful toward one another.

I must inquire to Dolph, "how long I should plan to be banned?" I heard it was short but that could mean a lot. Also, I'll come up with a different name for use in legacy.

- Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3   Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Unl1m1t3dm1k3
Page 1 of 1