Share | 

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:15 am

Overkill much. So, summoners are lazy people that use tamed monsters to fight in their place... It somehow reminds me of her. Issac put his hand in his face, trying to forget what he just thought.
''Yeah, yeah, great, great, BUT YOU TOOK PART OF THE PATH WITH IT!!!'' Issac became even more annoyed by Zomosa's presence, but still continued his way up the mountain. Later, Issac stopped when he saw pieces of what could make few houses here and there, and looked up at the blue sky. ''So many souls here, a battle took place here it seems.'' Issac started walking through what was a town, and stops again in the middle of the rubble. ''Hey Zomaso, do you know what happened here?''

((Yes I'm aware that it's Zomosa, but Issac doesn't give a damn XP))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 am

A voice says from the shadows to Isaac, "Yes, there was a battle here...it was one sided. The protector of this village was not strong enough to defeat the evil sorcerer that had appeared and destroyed this place. There is only one survivor of the village..."

Zyne steps out of the shadows, clad in his white armor, "That survivor is me. What business do you have here on Mt. Ordeals, Dark One." Zyne pulls his swords from their sheaths. "If you come to dishonor these people, or desecrate the shrine, you will have to pass through me. If you seek a means of redemption then I may help you."

Zyne stands ready, calling to mind the new powers he has been granted. I couldn't protect you my love....but I shall protect your memory, til my dying breath, and that of our son. This, I swear on my father and mother's graves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Zomosa would point back to the top of the mountain next to to Zyne and he would slide of Bahamut still reading his book of strange runes and Symbols but he would before going back to studying he would say "NEO Bahamut take a rest for now and he would wave his hand and NEO Bahamut would dissapear in a flash and then Zomosa would walk next to the entrance of the cave and sit down reading his book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Issac removes his hood and looks at the knight, and then looks back at the sky.

''You must be Zyne, all the souls here are worried about you. Most of them are saying that you shouldn't push yourself too hard, what happened was unavoidable...'' He slowly starts to walk towards Zyne, ''To dishonor these people, destroying the shrine, or seeking redemption I am not. I just meerly want to ask the Light a question or two. To be honest, If I could live here, I would, if it didn't hurt me just standing so near the top. A little haven away from all the darkness, but nothing is forever lasting.'' He then stands still infront of the knight, ''You won't mind I ask a couple of puny questions to the light hmm?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Zomosa would be interested by Isaac's request and he would get up still reading his book he would walk to a ledge where Isaac was "You want to ask... the light questions? what does that mean? he said these while reading and waving his hand around not paying much attention to isaac besides the questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:20 pm

((sorry for not posting in a while >.<"))

Chris Orinday saw that he was left at the bottom of the mountain and saw that the other 2 were going up the mountain in search of power. He saw a species of Bahamut fly up there and he thought, best not of going up there. He walked along the coast of this place while finding a cave nearby. He saw a Chocobo forest as well. Maybe, there is a black chocobo in there. Chris walked into the forest and sure enough there was a black chocobo in there. He had one Green left, fed it to the chocobo, and hopped on it. As he was heading to Agart in search of Syton's Crystal-Theif. He walked into the Inn and asked around for anyone who rode a Bahamut. He got one response that topld him he flew north-west of here. Must be Toroiahe thought. As he was flying back he thought about his younger apprentice years.

3 years ago......

"FIRE! That'll teach you you old hag!"
"Excuse me? I am your own mother and no such language shall be talked in my house."
"But Mother! I am training to be a mage. what if i do come across a hag? Then what do i do?
"You will know when you see one."

Chris walked outside of his house and went to his tutoring with the Elder of Mysidia. Along with the other apprentices-in-training.
"Today class, you will meet your Sensei, your personal trainer for the rest of your life. If you ever need help your trainer will be here."

Chris was assigned the Black Wizard, Marvin, and two other back mages were assigned to him as well. "Come on students, let's go to our practicing room." Chris' best friends were his class mates in the group.

"Marvin, what spell will we be learning?" Will asked. Will is one of them who specialized in the Bolt magic. He loved that spell.

"Yeah! I want to get on my magic right away." Joey said. Joey was just like Will, but he specialized in Fire and Ice.

"Anything is fine to me: Chris said. He specialized in all three including the more advanced ones such as Quake and Bio.

"Today I was thinking we could have a field day. How's that sound?" Marvin asked.

Chris, Will, Joey, and Marvin went outside of Mysidia and started to practice their most advanced spell. Joey and Will were together and Chris was about 5 feet away. Chris tried to attempt a Fire 3 to prov that he was better than Joey but misinterpreted his spell book and casted a Flare on both Joey and Will causing a casualties. Chris fled form there, tears a-flowing and hid in the chocobo forest, where he could hide.

Present time......

Chris had tears in his eye from the incident and wiped them away as he reached Toroia. He looked around for the guy who stole Syton's crystal hoping to take it back and use it for his own good, taking the power and then giving it to Syton. He saw him watching another girl, or monster what looked like to Chris, fighting off bandits.

"HEY, YOU, do you happen to have a crystal such as....this?" Chris pulled out his crystal he got from the elder of Mysidia and ran to the guy showing him.

"Because if you do, I want it!" Chris yelled at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Zyne looks at Isaac closely, trying to sense if he is being truthful...and wondering if he truly can speak to the dead. "If you wish to ask the Spirit questions, you must be able to enter his chamber...alas only those of a pure heart may enter. There is but only one other way to enter, and that is to prove yourself to one of the keepers of the chamber. Sadly, I am the only one left." Zyne stands at the ready again.

"We shall have a little bout, so I may get the measure of the man you are...or the monster if that case it may be?" Zyne raises an eyebrow as he speaks, "Sometimes the only way to test a man's spirit and strength is through a friendly means of combat. Come, and together we shall find the answers we both seek."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Ignoring the summoner's questions and listened to the knight.

''A spar? Hmph, why not? I've never fought against a knight of the light. I accept. but before that...'' Issac looks over to Zomosa. ''Zozo, if you're going to watch us fight, be sure to be quite far away. I wouldn't want to, accidentally, kill you.'' He says with a grin in his face, then looks back at Zyne. ''So, where shall we spar hmm?''

A fight with someone of the light, this could hurt if I'm not careful with my right arm. He adjusts his cloak, making sure that his right arm is carefully hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 am

Zyne looks at Isaac, "Right here is fine. Come, and we shall see what we may learn." Zyne takes up a defensive stance calling to mind his mastery of Ice and Wind. It seems he is truly powerful, and I may have no choice but to use my skills. Forgive me my love, it seems that to find the answers I seek, I will have to expose my true self sooner than I would have hoped.

"Your move, Dark One." Zyne smiles as he prepares for the onslaught ahead.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:54 am

Issac sighs, and places his hand on his collar.

''I guess it'd have to come out sooner or later.'' He takes his cloak off, revealing his scars on his chest, his monks' training pants, his steel-plated boots, his sword, and his right arm, which is black and has golden patterns over it. Then positions himself in the defencive stance more fitting to fight sword-wielding foes. ''I hope seeing this devil's arm doesn't stop you from attacking.'' He says and grins at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 am

"In the name of the Light, what are you?" Zyne looks in horror at the demonic arm Isaac has. "That, that is something that hasnt been seen for centuries...but it would make sense why you are here now. For I am of an ancient order of knights. I am not just some simple swordsman. I am granted skills of a higher level."

Zyne slowly exhales and sweeps his swords in front of him slowly, "Shadow Doppelganger" he speaks softly and 3 shadowy forms of himself appear around him. "Prepare yourself, for here we come!" Zyne and his doppelgangers charge in for the attack, slashing from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:59 am

''Hmph, using shadows? I've seen BETTER ONES THAN THESE!'' Issac jumps backwards, black flames appear over his hands. ''FIRE!'' He yells as he throws the black flames at the real Zyne, ignoring the dopplegangers.

Meanwhile, in the dark corners of the underworld...

Lilith ((The real deal)) is sitting over the edge of the cliff leading to the Sealed cave, with a black flame over her hand.
''How fairs your 'Subject' Lilith?'' A voice came from behind her.
''The idiot's doing 'research', yet he thinks he can hide from me on that mountain. Quite the fool he is.'' Lilith replies, still looking at the flame. ''He's using his powers right now, meaning he's fighting...'' Lilith sighs, ''He may just kill himself there.''
''Heh, if he dies, then you'll have to go get the body and collect the crystal of darkness, as well as finding a new 'Subject' too.'' The voice then bursts into laughter.
''I don't think he'll die.'' Lilith says with confidence. The laughter stops.
''And what makes you think that hmm? Did you fall for the guy?'' The voice then starts laughing again.
''I planted the crystal in his body when he was but a child, yet, the crystal didn't consume his soul, compaired to the other puppets I've had... Yet he's limited to a certain amount... It'd probably take several years before finding another suited for it. That is, IF he does die.'' Lilith stands up,
''Do you think he knows how to master it?'' the voice asks in a more serious tone.
''Are you kidding, I told him it was a 'Seed of Darkness', not a crystal. A 'seed', giving him a fear of it 'sprouting', and that fear was supposed to have consumed him.''
''What if he eventually does master it's powers, and decides to not take your orders anymore, what will you do hmm?''
''The only thing to do, kill him. I don't need puppets that don't obey.'' Lilith closes her fist, and jumps down the cliff.
''Scary woman. Maybe he doesn't fear anything anymore, she's truely made a monster.'' The voice bursts into laughter yet again.

Back to the fighting....

Issac lands and rapidly positions himself in his defencive stance, and focuses for a next assult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 am

Zyne sees the incoming fire spell and is ready for it, he slides to a stop and strikes the ground while doing a backflip. "Ice Stance!" He screams as a perfect Ice Replica of himself appears just in time to absorb the flames. He lands an looks straight at Isaac. Something seems different about his darkness...like its artificial. Maybe, just maybe I can rekindle his light. Just have to see where....there! I saw it just for a moment but I saw it. Now just to pull it forth.

Zyne stands and sheaths his swords. "You are indeed a worthy opponent, one I would be more than willing to see to the Light, but there is but one last test. It is the most painful and bitter of all, and you may not survive. For this I am deeply sorry." Zyne pulls both hands back, each glowing with a radiant light of their own, "For I see inside of you a glimmer of hope, a small flicker of Light itself. And if I am not mistaken, you are not a true servant of the shadows, but feel you must be. I shall give you a second chance, a way to redeem yourself from the shadows and find your true strength in the Light. Holy Wave!"

Zyne extends his hands and unleashes the holy bolts, hitting Isaac square in the chest. But instead of killing him, it burns away most of the dark aura around him, allowing the Light inside of him to burn bright. "See into yourself! Peer into the Light and see what you can become! You haven't much time to do so....The Darkness that had control over you is fighting my efforts even now, and I cannot expend too much energy to this for long. See your paths, and make your choice anew, for I too hear the cries of those lost on this Mountain, and my wife saw what I could not til now. Choose wisely, for this is the only chance you'll have."
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:25 am

Issac gets impailed by the holy wave, and screams out loud. The attack causes his arm and chest to burn, Issac falls on his knees. Then, a sudden surge of darkness blasts the light away, and surrounds Issac like flames. Breathing heavily, Issac tries to get up.

''The path.... I took.... was mostly.... forced.... onto me....'' Issac finally stands, but is slightly wavering left and right. ''But... I've lived.... with this.... darkness.... for so many years.... it's etched.... to my heart.... but.... even if you.... offer redemption.... it is.... too late.... I went.... down the.... path of darkness.... yet killed.... only monsters.... and avoided.... as much as.... possible.... to kill.... humans.... but.... some casualties.... were done mostly by.... her.... My promise.... to sis.... shall never.... change....'' Issac stops wavering and the flames die out. ''For my dead sister.... I will.... beat her.... with.... her own.... medicine....'' Issac falls to his knees again, his arm and chest still pained by the attack. ''Even if.... I become.... a soul of hatred....'' Issac tries yet again to stand, this time, he is successful, but can barely see infront of him. ''Even if.... I become.... a devil.... as long as.... I live.... I vowed to my sister and myself.... I. WILL. KILL. HER!'' He positions himself in his defencive stance yet again, ''You.... wanted a.... spar.........'' Issac's pain was so intense that it causes him to pass out.

((FATALITY. PERFECT. ZYNE WINS. XD.... ow))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:44 am

Zyne walks over to Isaac, and lifts him up as if he was lifting a child. He frowns and shakes his head as a spirit forms next to him. "I'm sorry. I failed you yet again my love." Tears flowed freely from Zyne's eyes as he looks at the specter of his dead wife. "Is this my fate? To fail at every turn?"

The spirit puts her hand on her husbands shoulder and shakes her head. She smiles and gently kisses his cheek, the cold chill igniting a fire in his soul. He looked at her and tries to smile but it comes out more of a half frown. "I understand. I will take him to the chamber, and there maybe he can find some peace at last."

Zyne carries Isaac to the chamber entrance and whispers a few hushed words, and walks through the threshold. He sets Isaac down inside and uses a potion to cure the wounds. "You are stronger then you give yourself credit for, but maybe it was not yet time for you to see what you can become, for you are not a devil, but perhaps an angel in disguise." Zyne looks over and a spirit enters the chamber, a small girl who walks over to Isaac and sits next to him. She seems like she is in torment but Zyne realizes it is not his pain to ease, but the man he tried to save. Perhaps, this will help guide him where I cannot. Regardless the winds tell me where my next stop must be. I cannot hide what I am any longer. I must journey to Mysidia....and speak to the Elder there.

Zyne walks out of the chamber without a second glance and begins to walk down the mountain side, passing Zoma on the way, sorrow and determination marring his face.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 am

''Hey, wake up... wake up lazy bum!'' Issac thought we was hearing his sister for a minute...
''C-R-Y-S-T-A-L B-E-A-R-E-R!'' A loud voice echoed inside his head.
''HOLY SHI-'' Issac wakes up, and looks around. He was somewhere he didn't recognise, then noticed a palladin praying in the middle of the room. Issac got up, most of his wounds were cured, but was unable to move his right arm.
''Sorry, I'll leave now.'' he says to the palladin. Once outside, he looked around for Zyne, and spotted him walking away.
''Zyne!'' Issac says, while trying to catch up to him. ''Zyne! Forget the shrine! I think speaking with you'll make more sense!'' He stumbles in his footsteps, but quickly maintains his balance. His stomach growls, echoing through the mountain, and very slowly tried to chase after the knight, stopping only to cough blood along the way down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 am

Zyne reaches the foot of the mountain when he hears Isaac calling. He turns and waits for him to catch up. He looks around and finds some wild animals to cook and he starts a fire using his mystic powers. Odd, I wouldnt have expected him to awaken til after I left the area...perhaps...a sign? I dont know anymore, but I shall find more answers if I wait.
Back to top Go down
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Raikou looks up from searching Adelaide, and looks at Chris. He sighs and thinks to himself, "This kid has a crystal? Really?" He stands up to his full height. "Look kid. Hand over the crystal, and I wont hurt you. I know you were there at Ordeals. I know that you know what I'm capable of. Now hand it over, nice and easy, and you wont get hurt. Then run along back to mommy and daddy, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Chris looked up at the guy who asked him to hand over the crystal. "Why do you collect Crystals and WHY did you steal Syton's!?" He put the crystal back in his pack he carried along with him. "You say i should go back to my parent's? Well obviously you don't know my full story."

4 years ago....

"Mom, Dad, look what I can do!" Chris made a ball of fire a crystal of ice and a statue of lightning.

"That's nice honey now run along and practice some more tand learn your elements" Chris' mother said. Chris accidentally tried to put them together right there in front of both of them to show them what an apprentice he was.

"CHRIS NO!" his father yelled. Both his mother and father turned into spirits and jumped into Chris so that he wouldn't kill himself by fusing the 3 basic elements and making them form into Death spell on himself. Chris looked around and said. "Mom....Dad?"

Present time

"No, my parents are dead and inside of me increasing my magic when i focus. You don't know who you are dealing with." Chris raised up in the air by floating with the fire spell under him. "Now give the Crystal BACK!" Chris charged at the stranger while charging a Flare spell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Raikou laughs. "Charging a spell?! At me? Are you suicidal, boy? If it's a death wish you have... Then dont worry, you'll get it." He casts Tornado on Chris, raising him up into the air even higher, spinning him around and round, multiple objects such as limbs, animals, and even trees and rocks smashing into him. "An apprentice is no match for a full grown master of the black arts. Now let me prove it to you... while you tremble in fear, and pray for a quick, painless end!" He charges up a spell, masking his chants so Chris wouldnt know what spell is coming, and therefore, might not be able to prepare a counter to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred....   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:57 pm

"I don't cower! I face these spells head on!" He yelled so that he could hear him. He got hit with tonbs of things flying at him because of the Tornado spell. So that's how he wants to play? Chris unleashed his second Overdrive more powerful then the first. He called upon his parent's souls to protect him, which is a really fast incantation, that destroyed the tornado and gave him Reflect, Blink and Protect from his mother's soul. His Father's soul gave him a extreme increase of Magic power equal to the opposing person. "Now, with the help of my parents my magic is as good as yours." He reached in his bag to pull out an item that used the four elements to block any element spiraled towards him. The four elements that in which can't hurt Chris now are Water, Fire, Ice, and Bolt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Raikou laughs. "Those protections wont help you against this spell, my boy, and you may have my strength in magic, but not the spells to equal it. An apprentice like you... is never taught the ultimate black magic... METEO!" He finishes the spell, and hundreds of meteors makes its way down, going through reflect, and of course blink and protect does nothing against magic. Meteo is also non elemental, so all his protection was for naught against this terrible spell. The stray meteors land in the forest, creating craters, and even ruining a few nearby houses in Toroia. Raikou smiles inside of his dark mask. "Now see the difference between me and you, boy? The gap between us will never be filled. You are a naive mage, one who will never reach his full potential, if you even have any. Give up. Go home. Let the adults play, kid. This game... In this game, we gamble with our lives."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Syton walked out of the temple. Head down and his circlet off of his head. His hair was messy.

Ignoring all of those around him he pulled out a blade. Not his holy blade but a pure blackish red one. With a quick swipe he slashed through one of the undead walking up the hill.

He jumped up and screamed "Between the light comes.. DARKNESS!" and slashed right through another Zombie with his light sword first and then his dark blade.

Ready to leave he nodded at his fellow companions and the new.. strange looking one and started to make his way down the hill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Chris dodged a few of the Meteors, but got hit with one while trying to glide through them with the fire-heightener. Chris got hit with one and fell to the ground spilling out the crystal and other things from his bag. "You...won't...get..away with ..." Chris blacked out and went unconscious from the deadly blow of a meteor into his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Raikou approaches the crystal and takes it, putting it away. "I really should leave before I'm caught. Those Toroia women should be here soon. Maybe they'll pin the blame on this girl or boy... that would certaintly give me some room to move about." He summons Bahamut and Atomos. He climbs on Bahamut and flies off towards Baron, while Atomos devours the meteors and vanishes. Anyone who looked would just see craters and destroyed houses, with no evidence as to how it happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next