Share | 

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:48 am

Zomosa would have gotten lost after Derek left and he would think to himself Geez he just left me...its like they dont even trust me!....no that cant be.. ..well I dont really know them but still I just want to do good.... he woudl keep wanderign around until he would fainally spot Syton "There he is!.." he would run over to him and poke him in the head "You awake dude?......((No Response.).....Sigh i might aswell sit down here next to him and see if he wakes up....." and he would lay down somewhere near Syton and Rest his eyes...... got to stay up.....got to stay up got too.....got t-to....Zzzzzz and Zomosa would fall into a Sleep near Syton but his brain would stay active thanks to the Spirit and it would speak to itself as Zomosa slept Quickly Syton.. you must find your Awnser or the world she loved so much will perish......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:55 am

"Oh..noo" Chris just saw Zomosa finally find Syton. I told Syton that I couldn't let Zomosa near Syton. What to do...((Insert_Light bulb_Here))Chris had and idea. "What if i used the overdrive that i used on Ordeals to carry him?" Chris quickly ran down to the entrance and looked around. He put his binoculars and headed over to Syton. "Overdrive! Super Strength!" HE carried Zomosa quickly hoping he wouldn't wake up in the dungeon part of Eblan. Gotta hurry and hide. He ran back to the top watching carefully again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:16 am

((day change next post. Prepare accordingly.))

Raikou climbs on Bahamut and flies to meet with Issac in the sky. Bahamut rears up and blasts the bird he was riding on, but swoops down and grabs Issac as they fall, putting him on his back with Raikou, who was sitting down between the wings. "Welcome, Issac, to my little ride. Thank you for answering to my call, and coming with haste. Now, before you speak, let me explain. I have two tasks for you. You might be asking yourself what they are, and why you should do them. They are nothing more than fights, actually. You seem like you're desperate for a fight. So, your first task is to nab this girl here," He waves his hand, a shadowy image of Kazira appears infront of him. "and seperate her from Chris. Then, I want you to hurt her, but not kill her. Chris SHOULD, theoretically, come to help her. At that time, hurt him until his crystal powers awaken, and then fall back. The second task will take place in the Tower of Bab-il. I want you, along with Zomosa if I can contact him, to help me test the warriors one last time before they fight the incoming evil. What do you say?"

The sun starts to set, and a high pitched noise is heard above. Anyone outdoors might see a shooting star above, moving slowly. Those that could feel evil auras would be able to easilly sense the blood curling amount of hate, despair, envy, and wrath inside that star. It looms closer still, getting brighter and larger as the sun goes down more... It's not travelling through the stars, no. The white around it glows a little red... It was entering the planets atmosphere, and about to land by dawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:52 am

Kyoraijin who now have taken over Zomosa body while he slept Zomosa's brain now awake but Zomosa still Sleeping Kyoraijin took Noresistance in control and he would speak as Chris Carried him "Dejoin~" and Kyoraijin would dissapear and end up bakc next to Syton "Young Mage you must try not to interefer with Destiny.....Zomosa Must be here when the one called "Syton" Wakes... that is more than you should know for now "Chris"your time shall come...heh.. but now rest your eyes.... tommarows another day... and dont worry I shall not harm the one you call "Syton""

And he would start a quick chant and fire off a sleep Spell "SLEEP!" and a Huge sleep spell would fire off from both his hands and it woudl slam against Chris sending him off into a sleep for tonight. Then Kyoraijin would rest on the bed and return his spirit to the book and let Zomosa sleep...

((Sorry for the auto-hit Derek Sigma approved since the day change is soon.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:02 am

Issac listened to the explainations of Raikou, and tries to get up.

''I say... I'd prefer hitting Zomosa in the face, than messin' with a klutz and a kid... Even teaming with him, the thought is unthinkable... Besides, what would I benefit from it, except being rid of this boredom?'' Getting up, Issac loses his balance and falls back on bahamut. ''Damn, I shouldn't of froze my legs to that bird, can't feel them... And another question... I can't fly, I can't warp, and I can't use the dark magic that my... that she showed me... How'd the heck do you want me to fly back here, from Eblan, without grabbing another bird hmm? Not to mention that bird is slow... That is, if I accept of course..'' Issac, regained senses of his legs, and gets up. ''And if you ask me to fight, I'll warn you right now I may 'go beserk'... Perhaps even killing the kid.'' Issac looks upwards at the sky. ''And the heck is this feeling? If that's a monster, this could mean some fun.'' He grins and looks back at Raikou, ''Let me ask you this, why call a devil if you can probably do the job yourself? I mean, I can see right now that you're a summoner, you could easily beat him... Yet called me instead...?'' Issac stares at Raikou with a confused look on his face, awaiting his answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Kazira couldn't hear anything now in Eblan castle's walls of those she once travelled with. So she decided to get up and walk outside. Once outside she'd stare up at the sky.
"What am I doing...There's people here, and I'm fighting alone. Must be one of those...prude warrior things?"
She laughed at herself.
"I wonder what I should do now. I'm stuck here with no form of transport across water and that cave really doesn't look tempting. I know!"
She ran back in the castle and ran to the top laying herself down.
"The sky's always fun to watch.> Always soaking my troubles away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Raikou nods. "Let me put your mind at ease. First off, transportation will be no problem. If you accept, I will give you this stone. It will allow you to warp to any town you have been to previously. A portable teleport spell, if you will. If you go 'berserk' and the kid cannot fight back well enough to hold his own... then he will not be strong enough to even dream of facing the oncoming challenge that awaits them. That 'feeling' is the destroyer of this world. Or at least... a shadow of its power. While the Crystal Bearers are fighting the real thing, you and some others will need to destroy the shadow. If the two are not destroyed almost at the same time, it can either create a new shadow, or send its powers to the shadow, and become whole again. The last issue you bring up is why I do not do these things myself. I have other matters to attend to, such as preparing the ship the Crystal Bearers will use to reach the moon. Zomosa is to lead Syton to Gilgamesh, for his crystal, and so I am suddenly out of helping hands. You enjoy a good fight, and I thought you could best be suited for this task. Now, two interesting fights will not be all that you get. If you want, name one thing you want, and if its within my power, I will give it to you."

The sun starts to peek up above the horizon, and the shining star gets closer to the land, crashing on an island. Villagers of a nearby island town, Silveria, sail out to the island to inspect the crater. In the middle, covered in rubble, was a silver haired man dressed in a purple robe with steel gloves and shoulder pads. The little mini men of Silveria dig him out and take him to the inn, where he quickly recovers. He wakes about an hour later, and goes outside, pushing away some people who got in his way. He stands in the exact center of town, and grins. "Ultimate White, and Ultimate Black, Meteo and Holy, do my bidding! Combine, and unleash full hell and suffering on this world!" He starts to glow a deep, dark purple, and he explodes with power, creating a giant barrier like explosion. "ULTIMA!!!" The barrier expands, destroying the entire town and island, leaving him floating above the sea. "And so... Despair begins anew." He flies off, heading directly for Agart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am

Issac takes the stone, and examines it. ''Well, this'll be convenient,'' he puts the stone in his pocket, and looks towards where the star fell. ''Just having the feeling it's giving me is pretty annoying.'' Issac looks back at Raikou, and puts his hand under his chin. ''Hmm... Well, that 'Chris' kid's a mage right? I'd be at a serious disadvantage in a ranged combat. You said, I can ask anything, only if it's your power? Then let me ask you this...'' Issac places his arm outwards, and makes a black flame appear, and makes it grow, until it reaches a certain point, which wasn't really that bigger. ''This, is the biggest my projectiles can be, and it takes a little time, even for its' size. Now, an experienced mage would, assuming that 'Chris' is experienced, be able to make this with relative ease. So my favor is...'' Issac slowly makes the flame disappear from sight. ''Give me more magical powers, if I had more, my spells would be stronger, and I could be able to use my dark magic alot easier, which all I can do with my dark magic is move shadows a little.'' Issac stares at Raikou, awaiting his responce, but suddenly remembered something. ''Oh! By the way, Zozos' at Eblan castle, where I came from. Just that the damn bird took too long to get to where you were. Coming back to Zozo, if ya got a message, I'll give it to him.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:51 am

-13 years earlier-

Syton ran into the infirmary at the Castle of Baron. His mom screaming, his father yelling and everyone in the room moving frantically.

-about 1 hour later-

"Ma'am, your new baby girl has arrived" the doctor said

Syton looked in amazement at the new baby. His mom crying and his dad smiling. He walked to his mom's side and looked at it closer.

"Do you wanna hold her Syton?" his mother asked gently

"Ye-Yes!" Syton said laughing nervously.

He took her from his mothers hands and felt her heartbeat gently against his chest. He looked at her and smiled lightly. He then kissed her forhead and laid her down gently

-present day-

"Syton.. do you not see what keeps you alive? Your memories of friends and family! You have to realize that these people want you to save the earth now! The earth they once lived on. But I cannot force you to live or die, I want to bring this to you" The strange voice said

Energy flowed from Sytons shyest dream, a spirit was brought to life. Syton shed a tear and fell to the ground head between his knees.

"Syton.. please save the world for me.." Julia said

Syton couldn't look her in the eye. She was nothing more then a mere imagination. But he did look at her. He looked and said..

"I can't promise you that.. but why can't I just stay! With you!" Syton yelled

Julia dissapeared and Syton's mother and father appeared.

"Syton. You must defeat the evil that is coming to earth! Hell son, it's already here. Maybe then we can achieve full peace" his father said

"Make your mother proud honey" his mother said

They faded away and soon enough came his sister

"Syton! I believe in you! You have to save this world, or you might die, but here.. take this. If ever you need to become stronger to save someone you may care for, use this stone. Trust me." Syton's sister said

She faded away and Syton started to cry.

"I will let you make the decision to leave before your 72 hours are up. Or whenever you're ready. Good luck" the voice said

Syton sat there. Motionless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:44 am

Raikou chuckles and smiles. "More magic power is all you want? Very well then, it shall be yours. I will grant you power to match mine. That small fireball will be enough to burn Toroia's forests, should you put in all your magical energy into it once you receive it. And conjuring enough to make a heft wound will take no time at all. Are you sure you would want such deadly powers? And a message, hmm? Tell him to fulfill his duties as soon as he can, or he will not get his reward. Once you fulfill yours, Issac, you will get yours. This power will simply be... an incentive. Who knows what else you might get if you do my requests. Also, tell 'Zozo' to give you Chris' crystal before you fight the kids, so once Chris activates his powers, he can go ahead and receive the crystal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:49 am

Issac looks at Raikou with a grin. ''Heh, just give the magic and I'll be on my merry way to Zozo and Chris.'' Issac makes his neck and knuckles crack. ''I'm getting impatient to get two 'important' fights.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:02 am

Kazira stared at the sky still.
"The clouds shape...huh. Their making signs of a bad thing going to happen soon. But honestly with these guys here, I'm sure...we can all relax."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am

Raikou grins darkly. "Alright... If you think you can handle it." He stands and puts his hand to Issacs forehead. He would feel immense magical power surging through him. "Gift of the Gods... Magical Wellspring... Erupt!" The magical power would settle, and be his to control. "With so much magic now, I'm sure you can do much more than just simple fireballs. Anyways, go have fun, and try not to make TOO much of a mess." He grabs on to one of Bahamuts horns as suddenly does a barrel roll, dropping Issac out of the sky, and heading straight for the ocean near Fabul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:38 am

''Wow, this is incredible.'' Bahamut does his barrel roll, making Issac fall towards the ocean. Issac closes his eyes and imagines the gates of Eblan castle, then vanishes. His voice echoed in the air. ''Thanks, but I can't promise nothing about making a mess.''

Issac reappears infront of Eblan castle, and goes inside. Finding Zomosa comes first, either I like it or not. Since his duty is with Syton, guessing the infirmary would be my best luck finding them both, the kid and klutz comes after.

Finally reaching the infirmary, ((Or inn, either or)) Issac sees Zomosa sleeping beside Sytons' bed. He walks over to Sytons' bed, on the opposite side of Zomosa, and looks at him. ''Rise and Shine, Zozo... Rise and SHINE!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Kyoraijin would have quickly noticed Isaac come near but he wouldnt bother to do anything since it was obvious he was looking for Zomosa so he would just continue to rest in his book and let Zomosa wake up to deal with the one he called "Devil boy".

Zomosa would wake up slowly as Isaac yelled at him geez did he have to yell.....Ill just keep calling him demon boy then1 and after a minute of trying to stay awake he would get up and ook at Isaac "What do you want Devil boy... Im waiting for Syton to wake up......*yawn*"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Chris Orinday woke up from his spell and walked into Eblan. "Oh my, I got hit by a Sleep spell. Now what was I going to do? Something with Syton?" He walked to the inn with his bag that is magically locked and his Bag of tricks. What to do now? Find Kazira? But, what will I tell her? "I was in a sleep spell something is going to happen." Well its the best I've got. Chris walked around instead of going to the inn, and found Kazira. "Hey Kazira, do you think something is going to happen? I woke up on the grass of outside Eblan, like I was hit with a Sleep spell. What should we do?" He said frantically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:36 pm

''I know, but...'' Issac examines the room, seeing if anyone was near. ''Come with me, it's not like he's gonna wake up in a few seconds.'' Issac walks to the end of the room, and signals Zomosa to come over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Zomosa would start to think Isaac was acting strange but he would still think it wasnt a problem to talk to Isaac so he would get out of the bed and proceed to follow Isaac "yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Issac looks around the room again, then stands beside Zomosa, and whispers to his ear. ''Look here, you are still to take Syton to Gilgamesh, when he wakes up of course, while my job is to test Chris. Now... give me his crystal so I can do my job, and you do yours.'' Issac puts his palm out, awaiting for the crystal to be passed to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Zomosa would quickly understand that Isaac had talked to The Summoner and that Isaac was probbaly going to test Chris so he would start to open his pack and Shuffle through it looking for the Crystal....... and after a minute of searching he would find it it was stuck intisde his Forbbiden Summon book moslty wedged on it and he would quicky pull it out and hand it to Isaac by droping it in his open palm "Now dont try to do anything tricky with it... if you do Ill find you and take it back! Got that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Issac puts the crystal in his pocket, and walks away. ''Oh~, so scary.'' He walks out the infirmary, and walks around the castle searching for Chris and Kazira. The power that that summoner gave me, I can surely use my dark magic. It'll be easy to get anyone out of the castle, especially a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Zomosa would shrug as Isaac walked off and he would turn around and lay on his bed closing his eyes and thinking about things and after a few minutes he would drift into a sleep again and Kyo would stay awake observing the surrounding while in his book...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

((Attention all RPers. The Sacred Stones RP will be shutdown until further notice, please if you have ANY questions PM me and I will do my best to answer, thank you for your patience, and sorry for the inconvinence))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

((By the power invested in me by the Great Duck, and because he said he was going to unlock it today, but isnt here, and some of us want to get a move on, I unblock this RP. Go ahead and post.))

((Here's hoping he aint mad at me for this. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Chris Orinday pulled Kazira to the crystal room underground because he felt as though someone were following them. "Kazira, I'm afraid someone may be following us or something. What are we going to do until Syton wakes up?" He asked Kazira quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next