Share | 

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Chris saw that Kazira was hiding her sadness and thought about what to say. "Well, what ever happens, happens, right? And if you need anyone to talk to I am always here, somewhere. I've always been able to help people through tough times. I don't know if we will get through this time. If we do I want to travel with you for the rest of my days. Maybe even teach you some Black magic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

"Believe me if I could I would of."
She spoke scratching her cheek slightly.
She looked away slightly as if not wanting to talk on it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raikou_Gilgamesh
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Raikou finishes some drinks at the bar at Agart and swims Leviathan over to the most isolated place he could think of: Silveria. From there, he releases a single wave of darkness that would attract those with dark auras, in this case it would most likely affect Zomosa and Issac. It wasn't a show of power, nor a threat, instead, if anyone felt it, it would feel more like an invitation to come to where he was.

Raikou sits on the ground, waiting for his guests to arrive. "Well, this will at least let me contact one more of the people I might need to help me... I would love to contact that swordwoman, but I would need direct contact... and I cant have that with Chris hanging around... I must avoid contact with the unawakened ones... Syton needs to hurry and get to Gilgamesh... Chris... Oh, he's going to be a pain. Why in the nine circles of hell did you choose a CHILD?! They're always so difficult to deal with..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Syton looked at Zyne

"I didn't want you to come, you're more needed on earth. I want to let you know to WATCH MY BODY! If I come into harm I'm dead. You here won't help that cause much!"

He looked at Zyne again and told him

"Don't worry, I'll be out in time, just go make sure the world is there when I come back!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Zyne chuckles, "Im not trapped on this plane like you are. I walk the realms others dream of. But I will keep you alive...hurry and find your path back. Darkness is rising in tides and we haven't much time. There are things I must teach you before we may survive what is coming." Zyne looks at Syton one last time and speaks, "Light and Darkness, holding my spirit in this plane, I release you to travel back." Zyne vanishes from Syton's sight.

Zyne blinks and stands up, "Its time to move...he'll be safe here." Zyne picks Syton's body up and takes him inside, walking past Chris and Kazi and lays Syton on a bed. He tells the doctor what is going on and to keep him safe. Zyne walks back into the hallway, pale as death now after expending so much energy in such a short amount of time and collapses near Chris and Kazi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefinalaeon.conforums.com
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Kazi quickly jumps up catching Zyne over her shoulder.
"Jeez...why are you so heavy..."
She hoists him up and looks at Chris.
"Well don't just sit there, make sure I got a clear route to get this guy somewhere he can rest...IF we delay, it may cause troubles."
She grunted slightly not used to carrying heavy objects.
Jeez this is worse then trying to pull the commanders stubborn as hell horse.
She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Chris got up and walked in front of Kazi showing her the way to the Inn of Eblan. ((Yes i know there isn't.)) "Okay it looks clear just follow me." He got out his rod for emergencies just in case someone were to attack them unsuspectingly. Soon they got to the Inn and put Zyne in the bed. "Zyne, although you may can't here me, you shouldn't use all of your energy. If you want to save someone ask for help if you are about to collapse." Chris went over to another bed to get a small nap until they were ready to go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Kazira let out a deep sigh.
"Man that's better...Hope I don't got to carry people again."
She looked over at Chris.
"Maybe I was a little harsh on the poor fella'..."
She leaned over him smiling.
"Someone there for me...Yeah...just like my mother the Mages of MYsidia really are kind."
She turned and walked out looking once more at him.
"May the goddess of fate not dawn sadness on your bright soul...young one."
She spoke slightly aloud before leaving the area and sitting back against the wall form before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Zyne stirs slightly and wakes up as Kazi gets ready to leave. "Wait....I....need to talk to you." Zyne sits up painfully and props himself up against the headboard of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

KAzira put her hand to the door frame to stop herself walking out and turned to look at Zyne.
"Yes?"
She spoke quickly as if wanting the conversation out of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Zyne looks at Kazi and smiles, "You remind me of someone I once knew...he always sold himself short...and it almost got himself killed for it. You need to see your worth, and realize you have something to give even if you cant see its worth immediately. So figure it out before you have to like he did. And Kazi"

Zyne goes silent briefly before finishing and resting up again, "That person I told you about.... was me."
Back to top Go down
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

She looks down slightly after hearing the story and grips the door frame slightly harder.
"It's kinda hard...to have faith in myself...I know life is tough for each of us, and I know we must confront our own demons. It's just...not so easy for me. MY demon...is but the figure many people see as a role model. Their own father."
She let go of the door frame and walked on out refusing to speak or listen anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
otacon_majere
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Zyne looks over at Chris after Kazi leaves and gets out of bed. He limps over to him and sets a bag next to him. "You'll need these in the coming hours....but you will be stronger when next we meet." Zyne walks out of the Inn and draws his energies together. His wounds heal and he stands straighter. "That should about do it. Now I have to leave, there is much to do and little time to do it in...god help me in this next step. For one false move will mean my death." Zyne gathers the wind and darkness around him and vanishes. This time though, a single silver rose falls to the ground from where he had been standing.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Zomosa wasnt paying attention as he talked to himself about what he thought earlier....so now he was lost inside Eblan Castle... "HOW COULD I GET LOST! I just walked from that way! I need to find that Syton guy and get him to Gilgamesh! Awake or not....maybe thats why he needed to go to him! or not.....sigh... WHERE AM I? and he would burst into the inn and see Kazi "Um sorry... Im lost....have you sen Zyne?" Yes he somehow managed to miss him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 am

Syton had been talking to the strange voice for awhile, it had been sitting wondering how the others were

"You're troubled by the others? You know young one, I believe in you for some reason. In your state of mind you must find your breakthrough, and I believe you will. The only problem is you feel nervous to visit your past. Here, I'll bring it to you, I'll bring the moment in time I can find that made you happiest, angriest, saddest, shyest. Then we can find your trouble." The voice said

Syton nodded and then 4 panel like objects came up, Syton approached the one on the far right.

"That is your angriest moment in life, do you want to view it?" The voice asked

Syton nodded yes and he was pushed into the panel making him relive the moment.

-10 years earlier-

"Big brother! They're picking on me!" Syton's little sister whined

"Who? Is it those damned boys again. I swear I thought I settled them before!" said Syton

"Please! Go help me!" the little girl whined some more

Syton had walked with his sister down to the coast where the boys hung out. Syton confronted one of the three, the leader.

"Why do you insist on hurting her? She does you no harm!" Syton yelled.

"Don't mouth off to me, I'm not scared of you weakling!" The older boy yelled

Syton had felt a sharp sting in his chest and looked down at the sword the boy stabbed into him. Syton was filled with rage and pulled it out of his body, he sliced at the older boy and killed him. He then passed out to wake up in the infirmary. The king, his mom, his dad, and his sister had been there.

"You boy, you killed the older one outside?" the king had asked.

"Y-yes.." Syton said, sighing.

"I'm just glad you're alright, unfortunate for him. But he did stab you, you just defended yourself, and I must say you are a strong boy." he replied

-Present day-

"That was horrible, did they keep picking on her, the other two that is?" The voice asked

"No, they fled town with there families before the raid on the town" Syton said.

"What raid?" The voice asked

"Let me rest, I know I shouldn't have to, but now I want to think..." Syton said.

"Very well, you have your reprive" said the voice again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:57 am

Chris Orinday awoke suddenly wondering where he was. "Oh yeah, I'm at Eblan, and what's this bag?" He looked over and saw a big bag that had a zipper across it. He tried to open it but alas it wouldn't move at all. Instead he piked it up and went to find Kazira who had left the Inn. "Kazira? Where are you?" Chris shouted and he went to the weapon shop to get a new rod for his was a bit cracked from The sorcerer's fight.

"One Cypress Pyle please."
"Sure thing." The shop owner had given him the Cypress Pyle in exchange for 500gp, a low price for a strong rod. He went back tot he inn and sat down awaited for his other comrades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon13
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 am

Issac looked at Zyne go into Eblan castle carring Syton, he was about to start heading there, when he suddenly felt a small energy in the wind. His arm begins to slightly shake, and he looks out at the direction of Babil ((close enough on a map, straight line to Silveria)) The heck? Who's making that energy wave? Issac then looks at his right arm. And why the heck are you moving... He pinches his right arm, trying to make it stop. Hmph, if I stay here, I'll die of boredom... More interesting to investigate that feeling I just had. Issac ignites his boots and rushes off to the west, towards the mountains.

A few minutes later...

''WHY THE HELL IS A GIANT BIRD CHASING ME!'' A roc was trying get its' beak on Issacs' head, but everytime it tried, Issac quickly spured a flame to move left or right. Issac looks ahead and sees the mountains, and then looks back at the bird. It'll be troublesome to have to get up these mountains with that bird on my back...back? The roc flys higher, then rapidly lauches itself in a quick downwards dive towards Issac. ...Now! With the thrust of the flames, Issac lauched himself in the air, just before the roc could get him, he lands on its' back releases his flames, and holds on tightly. The roc retakes altitude, and tries spining on itself, trying to make Issac fall, but Issac quickly uses an Ice spell to freeze his hands and feet to its' skin. Unfreezing one limb at a time, Issac makes his way to the roc's head, despite all the turning left, right, up and down. Once there, he places himself in a position that he doesn't hinder the birds' sight, puts his left arm infront of it, and freezes his lower body to the bird, for safety reasons. ''Ca'mon birdy, I know you want that arm!'' The roc looks at the arm and tries to bite it off, but Issac takes his arm out of the way, and repeats the process, trying to direct the bird towards the origin of the dark energy. Trying to get where I want'll be easier with this guy, if he doesn't bite my arm off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andruukaze
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 am

Kazira heard Chris's shouting but paid no heed to it. She had hidden herself away in one of the walls hidden behind a switch. She slammed her fist against the wall pretty hard and fell onto her knees.
"Curse him..curse him to the greater plane and beyond."
Recovering her senses she soon got up and returned to the castle's halls and sighed slightly making sure noone was in sight and donned on a smiling face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm

-5 years earlier-

Syton looked at the projection. It was when he was most shy.

"Syton come on! If you keep walking like that you'll make us miss lunch!" Julia said smiling

Syton walked faster but kept looking down, he was too shy around Julia even though she was completely open to him.

"Right, sorry" Syton said

Julia looked at him with a slight frown, and then walked up to him and grabbed his arm pulling him over to the cliffside.

"It's so beautiful isn't it Syton?" Julia asked happily

"Yeah." Syton said

Julia kept looking at him, Syton was just scared to be himself. She was too good for him as it was, what if he opened up and she just denied him? But he had to unless he wanted to lose her.

She sat down and pulled Syton with her and grabbed his hand and they sat there looking out to sea.

"This is nice! I've always.. wanted to be sitting here with someone I cared for" Julia said smiling

"Yeah... I k-k-kinda feel the same" Syton replied shyly

She giggled and leaned over to look at his face, but Syton nervously looked away. She kept trying and he did it until their eyes finally met.

"Syton" Julia whispered

"Julia.. I love you" Syton said

They leaned in and kissed and Syton faded back

-present day-

"How sweet Syton" the voice said

"Yeah." Syton said with no emotion

"But what happened after that?" said the voice again

"...." Syton didn't reply

"Right, here is your reprive, enjoy it" the voice said again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Chris Orinday couldn't find anyone Eblan Castle so he thought he would rest and sit somewhere or try to find something to do. He couldn't find Kazira and he didn't see anyone else. He walked back to the Inn and set his stuff down near the entrance and sat down. I hope....we find that sorcerer. I want my crystal back...and..I want Syton to be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Zomosawould spot Chris as he came into the Inn and would run over too him with a happy/worried face "Hey Derek have you seen Zyne or Syton? I got lost and Im looking for them! Have you seen em ..and is Syton still sleeping? because that will be a problem for this....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:12 am

Chris Orinday saw Zomosa come in and saw his expression on his face. He seemed worried yet sad as well. "Syton...is..as far as i know, dead or in a deep sleep. I'm hoping for the best and hopes he doesn't die like....the others." He sunk in his spot remember what happened to "the others".

Nearly 3 months ago...

Chris sat at home bored as usual having nothing to do. "I wish I had some adventure in my life. Without Mom and Dad and my friends, there is nothing to do." Chris walked to the door of his house seeing his guards right there. I may be a hazard but why must I be protected? he wondered. "Well, I could just sneak out of here and play somewhere else." He muttered under his breath. He went up to his room on the second floor of his house as quiet as he could hoping the guards didn't hear him. He reached his window and got out, using an item to float silently to the ground. He ran across his house as it was night time and accidentally tripped. Trying to catch himself, he used a fire 3 on the ground to shoot him back up. It may have been successful, but turned Mysidia a blazed. "No...NO..Why am I such a hazard!" he shouted as loud as he could. He hid in the chocobo forest until just recently when Syton came to Mysidia.

Present time...
Chris had tears running down his face and he sat with his head between his knees. "Never again should I rely on Black magic to save myself from falling and such." he said quietly so Zomosa couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daxter
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am

Zomosa woudl grab his face and look up in a find of Despair "A Deep.....SLEEP? You mean he could be lie kthat forever? Or he might just be dead this isnt good at all!" Zomosas VOice would start to change into a famailiar Voice "Syton needs to face Him! The Stone Bearers must compelte their mission! I cant have Syton being asleep Raikou wont be happy with it much ethier..." his voice would change bakc he would look around not know what he just said but continue what he was saying "Not good at all Not good not good!" and he would drop his head to the groudn taking in a few breaths...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ducky
River

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:24 am

"Chris, don't let him near me, his intentions are evil, if he gets me he'll no doubt try to kill me" Syton telepathically said to Chris

"Now, it's time for my saddest moment... I'm a bit nervous about it but I have to see it" Syton said.

-3 years earlier-

Syton and Julia were back on the cliffside just returning to the town and saw smoke from the towns direction.

"!!!" Syton gasped

"Syton! The town!" Julia cried

"I'll go to it, you go seek shelter"

Syton ran off to town as fast as possible and saw it was in flames and people were running around frantically, and bandits attacking. Syton ran to his house and saw his family.. dead. His little sister barely breathing

"No! NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WHY ME!?!" Syton yelled

"Dad.... Mom..... Little Sister...." Syton cried

"You're all gone, leaving me alone. I have Jul- JULIA!" Syton remembered

Syton ran full speed to the cliffside and saw blood trailing to a cave, he ran in and saw Julia lying down tied up bleeding from her leg.

"Julia...." Syton whimpered

"Syton, they.. attacked me, I've lost so much bloood I don't think I can make it... I love you... remember that" Julia sighed, shuddering.

"No, you'll live I promise! I love you too much to let you go" Syton cried

"CURE!" Syton yelled

The effects of cure didn't work, she had lost too much blood and the will to live. He sat in the cave and cried. When the village finished burning and the bandits left the soldiers and king came into town armed and ready to fight.

Syton walked in carrying Julia and crying. He walked into his home and laid her next to his parents, he picked them up and buried them by the lake in Baron. He took his little sister who still breathed to the king

"Is there any hope?" Syton asked, crying

"I'm not sure my boy. I'm not sure" the king said sympathetically

She couldn't be saved. It was noticed when she stopped breathing. Syton cried that whole night, but the king took him in and they rebuilt Baron, new travellers came in and settled down. But Syton was never the same

-Back to the present-

"I never knew about your losses..." said the voice

"...." Syton didn't reply

"Right, you need this reprive, be ready for later, one more moment." The voice finished

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek
Summer Rain

PostSubject: Sacred...   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 am

Chris heard Syton's voice in his mind. "Was that...it must have been. Zomosa, Syton will be okay, kay?" He ran away from there not wanting to talk to him as his face was grabbed by him. Syton, if you hear me though I doubt it, I will watch him carefully. Chris slipped down to a secret place where he saw behind him, making sure no one followed him and got to the top of the castle. "Now, I should be able to see Zomosa, and Syton, and anyone else who leaves or enters the castle." He said. He had his magic bag that someone gave him, and his bag of tricks. He opened them and got some binoculars out that were complicatedly advanced. He watched the entrance, Syton, and the places of Eblan all at once. Don't worry Syton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Sacred Stones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next